Shivering in the freezing cold

Wolfsbane706

Virgin
Something I like seeing happen to ladies. I do my best to see it done, but if they dress for the weather, it's just no fun. Don't ask me why, but there's something sexy about a girl that can't get warm.

In Texas weather can change anytime and a cpl of winters back I found myself in a short dresses and no tights. The man i was with did give me his jacket which helped some but apparently the goose bumps on my legs turned him on a lot and it led to a very sensual evening ;)

In Texas weather can change anytime and a cpl of winters back I found myself in a short dresses and no tights. The man i was with did give me his jacket which helped some but apparently the goose bumps on my legs turned him on a lot and it led to a very sensual evening ;)

Mmm. I could think of multiple ways to get you warm.

very nice start to a hot evening;)

Back