Seeking an Asian Girl

Brave Maximus

Returned White Knight
Joined
Jan 16, 2004
Posts
8,138
Hello all :D

I'd love to find an Asian girl to talk with and spend some of my free time with. I grew up with friends who were from all over Asia and I find that I have some things in common and enjoy the company. Recently, however, I've found that most of my friends are not.... well, they're mostly white. I travel quite a lot, and when I returned to the city, all my old friends are gone and the ones I have made... ended up moving across the country.

I will also admit, I do find Asian woman quite beautiful. I enjoy talking with them, and sharing time with them.

So, now that I've rambled, and I'm sure, put my foot in my mouth and scared everyone off - here's a little about me:

I'm 6'10", decent shape, but trying to get better.
I have blue eyes with gold halos around the pupil, black hair, that I keep shaved, and a goatee.
I have very broad shoulder, tend to dress well, and I'm a geek.
I'm somewhat well travelled (Been all over North America... I'd love to go further when I get the chance), and educated.
I'm also a smart ass, with a rather nuts sense of humour. I love to have fun.

If you want to know more, say hi!
Ask anything you want, I'm open and outgoing.

And.... hopefully I haven't scared you off...
 
Good luck on your hunt and I hope you find what you are looking for.
 
Bump
Honestly, it has been a completely fucked up month - I would love to meet someone to make me laugh and have a good time with, just getting to know....
 
Bump
And if you don't feel like posting here, just say hi in a PM...
I don't bite... hard.... much.... ok that's a lie ;)
 
Back
Top