The Rich Girl and The Bad Boy (closed for SeanRenaud)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I guess that will be up to you my pet. I should warn you in advance though I'm not much of a dancer, particularly not compared to someone of your pedigree. Not much in the rhythm department. But you've been quite cooperative." He pressed his hardness into her from behind his lips so close to her ear that she could feel them tickle her while he spoke. "The truth is I think you've enjoyed what tiny bits of sex I've introduce you to." He pressed his palm down on her belly sliding his hand down until it was against her pelvis now. "You felt it right here when I . . .kissed you and I saw that look when you made me cum. Whichever you don't choose we will eventually work our way around to mind you."
 
She gave a shiver and a soft sigh, blushing a little bit, once again feeling guilty about what she was feeling. He was right, she had enjoyed the little bits of sex they had done, especially if it involved kissing.

"Then how about you dance with me, until I know for sure what you like?" she whispered softly, smiling up at him. "That way, neither one of us is disappointed."
 
"Of course, but dancing with a partner isn't really the same as dancing alone for my entertainment you know." Brock released her and gently pushed her away with his hips. He clicked something on his keys and the car unlocked, then music started to play. "It's got wi-fi so just about anything you can dream up to dance to is on there somewhere.
 
She chuckled as the music started to play. "I know, but there are always similarities, and I'm still learning what you like and dislike. Sometimes getting personal is the best way, if any of the novels I read speak true," she told him, pressing her body back up against his. She went up on her toes, not to a full en pointe, but close enough, and began trailing her fingers up and down his arms, her body subtly moving.
 
"You want to know what I like pet? I like to be surprised." He let his lips trail down her jawline all the way down to her throat giving her a light kiss here. Brock inhaled, enjoying the way her fingers felt tracing down his arms. one returning to her belly inching lower, the other cupping her breast. His lips continued moving down her shoulder occasionally lightly nipping at her flesh.

"I can't wait until I can take you out in public and before you start don't lie. I know good and damn well that if I take you out public now you'll go screaming to the first person you see." He wrapped his mouth around her slender shoulder as if to bite her harder but he didn't, not harder anyway, then returned his attention to her jawline returning to capture her earlobe tugging playfully on it.
 
Lynn moaned as Brock teased her, shivering as she danced. Her subtle hip movements were becoming more prominent, the fingers more insistent.

"You're right, I would," she said, smiling at the thought. "But other than that, I know you want to show me off to the world. Better not let my picture get taken and plastered on the 'Net, or you have my daddy to deal with," she teased. She began to truly grind on him.
 
Brock moaned back into her ear his leg twitching slightly behind her. The hand on her belly was slowly inching ward now dragging her shirt up along with it. His hand sliding over the smooth skin of her belly up until his thumb was just grazing the the underside of her breast.

"Well I guess that means any porn I shoot of you will have to be for the private collection and there goes your career as a runway model." He really hadn't given a lot of thought to her father. Lots of rich brats had rich daddies who thought they were bad ass. Not all of them taught their daughter to knife fight or enrolled them in martial arts.

Feigning fright let his voice raise a few octaves. "See I knew you hated me, you want to see me go to federal pound you in the ass prison for all the horrible things I've done to you like introduce you to the pleasures of your body. Or worse *sob* you want to see your dad go all Taken on me with a very particular set of skills. If wouldn't bother you in the least."

One hand moved to her hair, smoothly combing through it until he was close to her scalp and then he gripped her hair pulling it firmly, but not yanking until her head was forced back and he could kiss down the front of her throat.
 
She gasped as he lips hit her throat, grinding a bit more now.

"Oh come now, I know you're faking," she moaned softly. "I'm just letting you know that when you do decide, to be careful of that. I can always fool Daddy, if you want me to," she said. "Besides, Daddy can't go all Taken on you. He's not doing well." Her father was just starting to get into the beginning stages of Alzheimer's, and it was breaking Lynn's heart, seeing her mother try to care for the man that did teach their only child how to fight. They didn't have any other family.

"And it would too bother me! I don't like seeing people get hurt. Makes me want to vomit," she informed him. She tilted her head and kissed just below his ear softly, gauging his reaction.
 
"You don't want to grind too much baby, you're already dangerously close to me changing my mind on if we should be dancing vertically or horizontally." He nipped down her throat, still pulling her hair, his hand was was now on her bare breast, her nipple captured between his thumb and forefinger lightly twisting.

"I'm not faking, I don't want to have anal, well I do." He growled in her ear. "With you. Maybe we'll be nice, let you keep your virginity for as long as possible since you are so happy you're a good girl."

Brock listened to her talk about her father for a moment. "Well I can't pretend that it's not a relief knowing that your father does not have a particular set of skill sthat he's using to kill and torture his way through my friends and associates on a quest to drag me behind his car. I'm so-" He stopped himself there. "Fool him? Yeah I trust you to tell your Daddy that I'm your boyfriend and you were happy to star in Girls Gone Wild 11 just slightly more than I trust you not to turn me over to the feds."

He twitched noticably at her kiss, a temporary loss of control.

"If you don't like the idea of me hurt then it's settled, you'll stay with me and never escape." He pulled her shirt up over her head and spun her around thrusting a thigh between her legs and gripping her butt. "Cus if you get away and tell the cops what I did they will be very cross so the best thing for us both is for you to be a good obedient little pet right?" He did keep a hold of her hair, she hadn't reacted much one way or the other so he gave it a light yanks.
 
She gave a shuddering gasp as he yanked on her hair. She would try to escape, at least. She figured every one did. But she'd disappear completely, change her name, hair, completely new identity. He'd never be able to find her.

But she had to do what she had to do. She gave a slight nod to his question, grinding a bit on his thigh.

"You seem to be all ready to go," she teased softly. "But there's not anything I can do to fix that, now is there?"
 
Brock closed his eyes when she gasped. "You like having your hair pulled don't you? What a dirty, dirty girl you've turned out to be. There's a little freak in you just waiting to get out." He brought her lips to kissing her softly, then steadily harder, each kiss more insistent than the one before, his tongue thrusting into her mouth tangling with her, his hands were both on her narrow waist now.

"Of course there are things you can do to fix that my pet but you've been good." His voice lowered, eyes locking on hers like a hungry predator. Still dancing he backed her up against the car lifting her up so she was sitting on the hood, his thumbs hooked into her panties threatening to pull them down and off her. "The question is what should we do about it. So far the only part of you that I've made unpure is your hand. You've still got so much left, breasts, feet, lips, mouth . . .his voice trailed off and his gaze lowered. Other very interesting places. I wonder are you ready to go at all or am I the only person enjoying this?"
 
She moaned and looked at him. The unfamiliar wetness was building up, due to the ferocity of the kissing. She loved those as much as the soft gentle ones.

"You're not the only one enjoying it," she confessed softly, blushing a little. She squirmed on the car, but not enough to make her panties slide off. "It just seems like it's all happening at once, and I'm so inexperienced. . . I don't want to anger you. . ."
 
"You're cute Pet, you really are." He kissed her again biting down on her lip a little harder than before and tugging as he backed away.

"How about you and I make a deal here. If you're pissing me off I'll tell you first before I slap, spank, swat, choke or otherwise punish. If you need a general rule though I'm not going to complain about a compliant slave-" He paused he hadn't meant to say that and closed his eyes for a moment before continuing hoping he hadn't upset her too much he enjoying the moment. "Or a hungry woman." A lot of words came to mind before woman, ones that hopefully she'd learn he meant as compliments but it took most women a while to acclimate to my little whore being a pet name. "So I'm gonna be upset if you try to stab me or punch me, I'm not going to be upset if you try to give me a blow job."
 
She nodded, wincing as he called her slave. "Alright. Sounds good," she told him. She got down on her knees and brought his cock up. She frowned, not knowing how to do it and feeling incompetent. And Lynn hated feeling incompetent.

She kissed the top of it gently, wondering what kind of reaction she was going to get. Her hand did start stroking it, keeping it occupied while she thought.
 
Brock came within a hair of apologizing to her. She'd been good and he was trying, as much as he was able. Then she sank to her knees. Brock almost asked what she was doing but then she took his pants down and was staring at his rock hard cock.

"Mmmmm that's a good. . . you know what my beautiful precious pet don't get too offended by the things I call you, I mean them all in the most flattering way possible." He let her take her time. Brock hadn't expected her to take that as a command or even a suggestion of any sort and he definitely wasn't going to discourage her.

"Kiss it again, kiss it like it's something you like, that you appreciate." His voice coming out in short breaths.
 
Lynn heard his praise, heard the way his breathing changed.

"I'll try not to," she said, not really promising, but not saying no either. She began to slowly insert him into her mouth, using her tongue to coat his head in saliva. She knew from listening to her girlfriends yabber on about blow jobs and from biology that the head of the penis was the most sensitive part. She continued to stroke his shaft. Her eyes, wide and uncertain, reached his, seeking approval.
 
At first his eyes were closed just enjoying the sensation of the woman, her lips, her tongue, her mouth. That innocent uncertainty was such a turn on. He was going to enjoy violating her bit by bit. He just wished he had this on tape so years from now she could look back at who she was and laugh.

Then his eyes opened wide full of lust and focused entirely on the kneeling woman. His hands moved to the hood of the car, then to his sides, opened, shut, clenched, unclenched. Several times he looked like he was going to seize her by the hair and skull fuck her but every time he came close he managed trembling to fight his way back finally settling on locking his hands behind his head.

"Don't be so shy my little cock sucker and don't neglect the balls." Even a virgin like her should be able to hear the hungry growl in his voice.
 
She heard the low, deep growl that he emitted and she began to take him a bit further into her mouth. Her hands reached under and began gently massaging his balls. She looked up at him. He seemed so tense. . .

She figured he was fighting the urge to be rough with her, and she appreciated that, and took him in a bit further, now coughing a little, unused to having something twitching in her mouth.
 
Brock saw her coughing, struggling to take his cock down into her mouth. For a new girl she certainly was doing a fantastic fucking job. He bit down on his lower lip stifling a long gutteral growl. He kept his eyes open.

The twitching didn't take long to pass, not once he saw her eyes flinch just slightly. Between the light gagging, the look in her eyes desperate for a bit of approval and the dancing they'd already done was more than enough to push him over the edge. "Oh my god you little fucking slut." His hips bucked forward without him meaning to and he came directly into her mouth.

"Good girls swallow, they don't spit. You want to be a good girl don't you?"
 
She coughed and sputtered, nodding her head that yes, she wanted to be a good girl. She swallowed as much as she could, before coughing hard.

When she had composed herself, she looked up at him, her eyes wide in shock and surprise. She didn't know that a man could cum that much. Or that hard.

"I. . . take it that it was decent?" she asked.
 
"For a first timer." He grabbed her by the shoulders and hauled her up to her feet kissing her hard. "Thank you, thank you very much my pet. My sweet beautiful pet. Is there something I can pick you up? We've got several hours before sunset. Oh and finish your wine. I want you comfortable for what's going to come next. And no it's not me fucking you, that will come but I think I want you sober for that." He smiled. "Hell at the rate you're going I'm kind of hoping you'll ask for it."
 
She beamed at his praise, kissing him back. "Would you mind going out and nabbing me some dark chocolate, please?" she asked softly, smiling. She kissed his cheek tenderly, now craving his approval more than ever, despite the guilt that weighed on her.
 
"Dark Chocolate, good that's not even difficult. Wish I'd known that earlier I would have just bribed you with chocolate from the get go." He smiled at her. "So I'm going to take a chance on you. You know where the bathroom is, but when I get back I expect you to be in your room, I'm not shackling you like a smart person would. I'm just locking the doors so you can't get out reminding you that you're miles from anything and while I've been very nice to you so far, only spanking you once and slapping you around a bit I will be a lot less forgiving if I come back and don't find you where I expect you to be." He smiled.

"Anything you want to say to your. . .owner before I leave?"
 
She shook her head, kissing his cheek again. "As you wish," she whispered in his ear.

Once she was back inside, she went and used the shower. Drying off and dressing in a thick sweater and panties, she made her way back to her room, where she curled up on the bed with the bottle of wine and she proceeded to finish it off, battling with her feelings of pleasure and guilt.
 
He quickly returned the kiss then got in the car and left. It would almost be dark before he came back with a bag. "Hey there girl. I'm impressed, you can follow instructions, you can give handjobs and blow jobs, you can dance. Quite the catch, I knew I was on to something when I decided I would keep you."
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top