I'm scared...be nice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
*cums up behind you and places his hands on your lower abdomen and whispers* Hey sexy, how's your day going? You should be able to feel how mine's going. :D

Surprise me, I love surprises!! :D :p

LOL Well then I'll try not to disappoint.:devil:

*Runs his nails up and down the inside of your thighs, blows on your glistening sex, Slips a finger down and lightly traces the outside folds delivering small pinches and tickles along the way..*

MMMMMMMM! Your mouth is incredible! Swallow it all and keep me hard so we can get straight to you bouncing on my cock til you cum hard repeatedly!

:kiss:'s You are amazing sweet one!
Hope you are fully energized today...:rose:'s

Good! Mmm........:p

Not fully energized but we're going to the caravan on Friday for 5 days. ;) xx

LOL Well then I'll try not to disappoint.:devil:

*Runs his nails up and down the inside of your thighs, blows on your glistening sex, Slips a finger down and lightly traces the outside folds delivering small pinches and tickles along the way..*

You never disappoint! :kiss:

This is no good, son is here, I can't do anything! :cool:

You never disappoint! :kiss:

This is no good, son is here, I can't do anything! :cool:

OOH!! THat is PERFECT for me. Now I can REALLY tease you and make you squirm.

*Dips a finger slowely into your sweet nether folds and starts sliding it up and down along its length.
Lightly blows on your dripping pussy before dipping his tongue in and moving it in small circles*

Now, you're REALLY gonna get it

OOH!! THat is PERFECT for me. Now I can REALLY tease you and make you squirm.

*Dips a finger slowely into your sweet nether folds and starts sliding it up and down along its length.
Lightly blows on your dripping pussy before dipping his tongue in and moving it in small circles*

Now, you're REALLY gonna get it

No!! You tease!! :devil:

hehehe:devil:

*Slips a second finger into your drenched pussy and spreads your lips wide. Mashes his mouth down on your and begins to suck in your flesh and juices HARD. Drives two fingers in and out roughly while delighting in your pants, whimpers, and throaty groans....*

OK will not tease you get under the table as you talk with your son. I spread your legs open as I kiss up your legs.. kisses to the back of your knees... kisses and lick the inside of your thighs rub my nose on your knicker covered pussy slowly lick your pussy thru your knickers.. pull them out of the way as I tongue your tight lips and suck your clit wet my finger in your pussy when slowly push it into your butt ...I feel your hand on my head.. not sure if you are trying to push me away or pull me in tigher

hugs kisses love you

fred

ps : never tease you sexy love

*Slips a second finger into your drenched pussy and spreads your lips wide. Mashes his mouth down on your and begins to suck in your flesh and juices HARD. Drives two fingers in and out roughly while delighting in your pants, whimpers, and throaty groans....*

That's right we can team up on her and make her crazy... shy lady she is... yes drive her crazy make her beg for a spanking

work her my friend

fred

Oh yes!! :catroar:

OK will not tease you get under the table as you talk with your son. I spread your legs open as I kiss up your legs.. kisses to the back of your knees... kisses and lick the inside of your thighs rub my nose on your knicker covered pussy slowly lick your pussy thru your knickers.. pull them out of the way as I tongue your tight lips and suck your clit wet my finger in your pussy when slowly push it into your butt ...I feel your hand on my head.. not sure if you are trying to push me away or pull me in tigher

hugs kisses love you

fred

ps : never tease you sexy love

Fred!! You naughty boy!! :eek: :D

That's right we can team up on her and make her crazy... shy lady she is... yes drive her crazy make her beg for a spanking

work her my friend

fred

Are you encouraging him, Fred??!! :caning:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back