My foot thread

humm, and my first time here on this thread, what brings you back here?

your feet are just gorgeous hun!
loved every and each image of this beautiful gallery. perfect archs, perfect soles, perfect skin, and delicious toes. 10/10
would love to suck, kiss and caress them all day :kiss:

Last edited:
your feet are just gorgeous hun!
loved every and each image of this beautiful gallery. perfect archs, perfect soles, perfect skin, and delicious soles. 10/10
would love to suck, kiss and caress them all day :kiss:

Aren't they? Absolutely yummy! And my bf agrees! :kiss:

any plans to update this thread sexy mommy? your daughter would love to see some more pictures of your beautiful feet :kiss:

I have to share a few new ones! I got some purple polish for my bf and cut them a lot shorter than I usually do. :)

Please excuse the lousier than usual camera work...the camera on my phone is broken and my tablet has an awful camera and it's awkward to take pictures with. :rolleyes:

Attachments

• IMG_20150601_153440.jpg
    IMG_20150601_153440.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG_20150601_153342.jpg
    IMG_20150601_153342.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_20150601_153228.jpg
    IMG_20150601_153228.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_20150601_151706.jpg
    IMG_20150601_151706.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 39
What a pleasure to see this thread revived. A long time since I have dropped in. Thank you SquareC , redder and role_play_mom.

attachment.php

my favorite

You're making me want to stand on my husband's penis when he gets home this afternoon RPM and call him names until I make him all soft and squishy ! :)

I have to share a few new ones! I got some purple polish for my bf and cut them a lot shorter than I usually do. :)

Please excuse the lousier than usual camera work...the camera on my phone is broken and my tablet has an awful camera and it's awkward to take pictures with. :rolleyes:

There is something missing on these....

Amazing

Wow what a great progression in the thread! Amazingly exciting pics!!!

I'd love to explode all over those feet!

Just found your awesome thread, and I am in love! Your feet are just so fucking sexy, I just can't get enough. Hope you come back and share more, I'd spend all day at your feet!

The Hot Wife Wants to Contribute :)

Tasty :D

Attachments

• IMG_3932.jpg
    IMG_3932.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 1
Just came across this older thread, too bad it lost steam, some incredible pics throughout, just sitting back and enjoying looking!

just found this thread, hopefully it will get revived and see some more sexy submissions

Back