Inside A Bat's Heart (Closed)

Her heart was pounding she was so glad that rose was doing us with her she told him onto the dance floor her shoes clicking his she was clicking in her heart beating just as fast as his she smiled as she got into the starting position and began to dance at the music began to dance with him it was an amazing deal and was so grateful to him that he knew how to dance with her they were on the same frequency on the same step there was no accident everything was perfect in the dance and then the music changed and It got sexy very fast and she was grateful for it she got a little sleazy but only for him. Maggie knew that this was going to be the dance of the century, and they most likely would be the talk of the night dancing with him spinning with him, and then finally, they ended on the same perfect note as he dipped her she was panting, and he was panting and knew that it was definitely going right, and she was grateful for us when he took her to a more private area, she felt him hold on to her and kiss her and fondle her in every way he knew how to..

She soon let out a few moans as he was getting in to it she looked into his eyes. And your lips wet to her, she began to kiss." I love you my dark knight." she whispered, making sure no one but him heard it right there, and then she wanted to make love to him as the back of her head, she wanted a family, the right now she wanted him inside her, making her feel incredible like he knew how to. And before she knew it she whispered something else in his ear" Bruce I need you inside me right now."
 
Bruce groaned softly hearing her say that. The music was loud, and even the people so close couldn't see them thanks to the pillar at his back and they certainly wouldn't hear anything. His hands slipped down Maggie slim form and then into the slits in the side of her dress, his fingers finding the thing blue thong and with an easy twist ripped them from her. He raised the ruined fabric to his face, inhaling her scent with a smile at her before dropping them to the floor. A little gift for whomever cleaned up later. Then his hand went back under her skirt. He was so glad he had insisted on the dress with long slits which made it very easy to get to her pussy. His hand cupped her warmth there, feeling her pussy on his hand, then his fingers rubbed over her little hard clit as he kissed her hard, their tongues battling inside Maggie mouth as he dipped one, then two fingers inside her wetness.

With his other hand he guided her hand down to his pants, holding it to his large hard tented bulge, wrapping her fingers around it, his cock covered by the thin material of his pants. If she wanted him inside her she would have to get his cock out, he was going to make her work a little for what she wanted.

"I'm going to fuck you right here, Maggie, right here with these people all around us." He hissed into her ear, his excitement and lust building, not caring if they were seen. After all he was Bruce Wayne, the playboy, it wasn't as if anyone would think this behaviour unusual for him.
 
She was glad that the night was going smoothly and it was even more wonderful and couldn't help but be happy, she grunted a little when he ripped the panties off for her how she was kind of hoping to keep them, but also knew that because she was Bruce Wayne's gir, now that she would be able to get a lot of nice under garments. She smiled, watching him inhale her scent. Made her huckle a little bit at the thought it was nice to see that he didn't mind such things he may have his king, he may have a dark side. But he was a complete gentleman for her and that's what meant everything to her, she heard what he said about doing it right there, and then she grew a little anxious, but they were in the area where no one could really see them she decided what the hell.

She felt his hand against her own guiding up between his legs and it exactly what to do so without even really thinking about it she Use the other hand as well to make it easier that she undid his belt on button and unzipped his pants. She went into the belly of the beast, so to speak where she grabbed his cock and pulled it out. She grinned looking at him happily. She knew this was exactly what she wanted right now she knew she was going to go crazy soon enough without him. She kind of pulled away from him straddled his legs in your body up on his hard cock standing up thanks to the help of her hands and penetrated herself until he was on the way in. She groaned loudly. She placed her hand on each shoulder and looked at him, turning happily, so like he was penetrating much more over this time because of how he was sitting.

"Mmm Bruce.."
 
Last edited:
Sitting in the chair behind the pillar with Maggie astride him, Bruce had an expression of restrained lust and aggression. His cock was rock hard inside Maggie tight pussy, her dress covering their activity and his open pants as her hands rested on his shoulders and they were face to face. His hands went to her slim waist, gripping tight and pulling her up slightly before pushing her down, fucking her slowly as he thrust up with his hips every time he pushed her down, burying his cock deeper and deeper. He leaned into her and kissed her hard, biting her lower lip a little as his lust built for her. His hands slipped down her thighs, under the dress, around to her tight little ass, cupping it and squeezing as he continued to ram up into her slowly, never changing the rhythm of his movements. He was like a steam engine, methodical, powerful, steady.

Breaking the kiss his eyes met hers. "I love you, Maggie, so much ... god you are the perfect woman for me." He growled his eyes ablaze with his need for her touch.

Suddenly a young girl, maybe 20, appeared from around the pillar dressed in the servants uniform for the night of a short black dress with white collar and cuffs and low cut top, black tights and high heels. The uniform more for appearance than practical affect. She didn;t see them at first, her hand reaching out for two empty glasses someone had left on a shelf close by, but as she turned she saw them and stopped smiling, not seeing what they were doing to begin with, but Bruce never stopped his hip movements and it became obvious and his eyes met the girls and she blushed, but the smile widened as Bruce lifted Maggies skirt to show the girl his cock pistoning into his girlfriend.
 
As they made love, she ignored everything around her, she heard nothing saw nothing, it was like the room to her was black and it was just the 2 of them there were no other people. There was no music. There was nothing and it was a nice feeling at first she didn't notice the girl coming up because she was too much bliss at the moment with Bruce her heart was racing. Her body was tense as he was fucking her deeper and harder. And then all of a sudden something in her made her open up her eyes, something in her made her scan the room. And it was then that she saw the young girl she was staring at her at the act that they were committing, she tensed up even more. She gently squeeze. Bruce's shoulder busstop in, though that would have been one of the hardest things to do is for him to stop because she was in such heaven.

She just kept going and he showed the girl what he was doing to her, she did not worry about her reputation because that didn't really matter right now, but she closed her eyes as he continued to screw her and thought that this is what he wanted. So this is what he would get. Part of our just softened in luxuries because she had never done that and was not interested in doing it, but she would do it for him at least once because she loved him or anything when he had staring her eyes and said that he loved her and she was perfect for him she replied the same way that she left him and that he was the best for her
 
The girl stood rooted to the spot for a while, enjoying the show. After all it wasn't every night you got to see the cities biggest playboy billionaire fucking a hot girl. The girl was impressed by hos dick size to and found herself wondering how good it would feel inside her, she could feel her pussy warming just watching these two, but a sudden shout from someone behind her snapped her back to the real world. She could be fired if they found her just standing here. With a small wave and a grin at Bruce and Maggie she grabbed the glasses and fled leaving the two alone again.

Wayne grinned at Maggie and chuckled. "That was fun ... I hope you don't mind me wanting to show you off darling."

His cock was pistoning in and out of her faster now as his hands grabbed her waist, then slipped up her body. The dress had thin shoulder straps keeping the loose low cut top over the girls body and Bruce slowly slipped the thin pieces of material down off her shoulders, his eyes on hers all the time, seeing what her reaction would be, but wanting badly to see her beautiful firm breasts. The blue dress fell, now pooling around her waist and exposing her breasts to his eyes. He lost not a second moving into her to lick and kiss those perfect smooth slopes as he finally found her hard nipples and bit down gently.
 
He was in she realized that he wanted to show her off and in the process he was shown himself off too, not that that was his intent, it was nice to feel this moment with him, and she actually didn't mind being watched by somebody like that because she was sure a lot people are wondering what his size was and she would be the first to be able to tell, but she never would because it was personal business and personal business was never discussed like that. Turning aside here just wanted him to fuck her until she couldn't take any more. But then she heard the shout and notice that the woman smiled at them, she could see that she had actually gotten really interested in it but had to go because he was she knew she'd be fired or something like that, and if that was the case she could have Bruce do something so the girl didn't lose her job.

The new jobs are priceless and then it was done, and he spoke to her and was hoping that she didn't mind. She just smiled at him and nodded, she felt his hands on her waist and a photo main, amazing how good he could make her feel it was actually kind of incredible how things could work how he could make her feel, but it wasn't like there was much that could be done in that moment as he just kept fucking no verbal command was given, but he could see what he wanted, so she put her arms on a way the straps would fall and her breasts would be shown she leaned in and kissed one. Moving her hips into him and back over head wishing she could see the future, but she had a feeling the future would involve with all on point, right now it was just them and that was fine with her.


The End
 
Last edited:
Back
Top