Cougars and Cubs

A cougar is a cougar

I don't think you become too old for a cougar. I'm 53 now and would still fall for a cougar. I don't think she has to be older than me, but give me a delicious 65 year old anytime.
 
God, I love older woman. I pray for the day that a milf sees me staringat her and completely seduces me.

Oh well, some fantasies may remain fantasies.
 
Cub here very interested in a cougar...pic attached...please pm me Cougar(a)
 
Last edited:
Never turn down a cougar or milf (when I was single) but some needed work on their hygiene and those I had to pass. I didn't pass on one and made I regret it to this day.

But those that take care of themselves will rock your world.
 
I am turning 50 soon....

Can I still find me a hot sexy cougar?
 
Older?

God, I love older woman. I pray for the day that a milf sees me staringat her and completely seduces me.

Oh well, some fantasies may remain fantasies.

Mine is 73; half Irish, fucks me silly.
 
------------------------------
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I much prefer the young men, they are always ready to just get down and fuck. Sometimes a woman just needs a good strong young rock hard cock!


Young men are usually more easily aroused, that's true.

But an older woman usually has a certain sensual intelligence that just blows me away. I'd love to have a chance at one. ;)
 
joke

I made a joking reference to my wife about being a Cougar, and her response left me wondering. She just kind of smiled and was quiet. Might be something to explore. lol
 
Back
Top