Leash trained

gracie920101

Lurker 2.0
I looked around and searched a bit however, I couldn't find a solid thread related to leashing your "pet".

I find leashes rather hot...along with several other things.:eek:

Give me the feel of the collar lying heavily against my skin as a constant reminder of my submission along with the control taken by the other end of the leash and I'm drooling.

Is it just me? If you share my interest, please feel free to post those fascinating photos (within Lit guidelines, of course). I'd love to hear how being leashed make you feel.

tumblr_p9rolvk9S21qgxbgco1_1280.jpg

Last edited:
I looked around and searched a bit however, I couldn't find a solid thread related to leashing your "pet".

I find leashes rather hot...along with several other things.:eek:

Give me the feel of the collar lying heavily against my skin as a constant reminder of my submission along with the control taken by the other end of the leash and I'm drooling.

Is it just me? If you share my interest, please feel free to post those fascinating photos (within Lit guidelines, of course). I'd love be to hear how learning or being leashed make you feel.

tumblr_p9rolvk9S21qgxbgco1_1280.jpg

Hi gracie in BMSM talk foram there is a thread about leashes and collars, people had posted some interesting coments if not pictures....:cattail:

Hiya Gracie!
The thread bluekitty was referring to is here: http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1468760

It's way too late for me to go through my reply tonight, but I have a serious love of leashes, but NOT for the reason most do, I think?

It's why I'm not into too many of those images. To me it was a mechanism of grounding ( in the calming anchoring sense). I've only had one Pyl use it on me, and only ever in a very specific context, but it worked very well as a point of contact, as an " I'm here, I've got you." So it was far less humiliation related.

This image gives me all the feels though <3
https://encrypted-tbn3.***********/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQf-P7fPSFqjYvE_nmXaKkjrCghfOwK1AieyjmglVLKTDGAWicO2A

He pulls the metal chain through my cunt so it gets all wet and then tugs.
Something amazing happens when I’m leashed. I become incredibly submissive, just from the snap on the collar. His pet, his slut.

Love it.

Hiya Gracie!
The thread bluekitty was referring to is here: http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1468760

It's way too late for me to go through my reply tonight, but I have a serious love of leashes, but NOT for the reason most do, I think?

It's why I'm not into too many of those images. To me it was a mechanism of grounding ( in the calming anchoring sense). I've only had one Pyl use it on me, and only ever in a very specific context, but it worked very well as a point of contact, as an " I'm here, I've got you." So it was far less humiliation related.

This image gives me all the feels though <3
https://encrypted-tbn3.***********/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQf-P7fPSFqjYvE_nmXaKkjrCghfOwK1AieyjmglVLKTDGAWicO2A

Thanks Angedesoleil for posting a link to that thread, I was just to lazy!
I agree with you a hundred percent! And I love that image you posted!...:cattail:

He pulls the metal chain through my cunt so it gets all wet and then tugs.
Something amazing happens when I’m leashed. I become incredibly submissive, just from the snap on the collar. His pet, his slut.

Love it.

Some of this and...

feeling a collar buckled around my neck is such a wonderful thing! it affirms my desire to submit to another and with a leash it is a feeling of being connected, owned while they hold it :)

some of this.

I have such a hard time articulating the feelings being collared and leashed evoke. Submission, connected, owned, protected all come to mind.

feeling a collar buckled around my neck is such a wonderful thing! it affirms my desire to submit to another and with a leash it is a feeling of being connected, owned while they hold it :)

That's hot! So you like the feeling of being "claimed?"

guess i prefer to describe it as being owned...but i think we mean the same thing. and yes, i love that thought :)

Ultimately, yes. I think the act of claiming is an awesome thing....ownership is cool as well.....but I guess it's more of an event, so to speak.....:cool:

Back