Desperate Twins (closed)

It was now or never. I either had to decide if I was going to get Tommy or help me or send him away. Even though I was new, I figured that was probably a pretty good offer. Chewing my lip, I turned to look at my brother.

He had started to get up, searching for his phone to entertain him while he went out to give me privacy, but I darted forward and tangled my hand in the fabric of his shirt in the back. "Stay!" I blurted, making up my mind. "Help me do this right," I said slowly, still thinking about how a second hand really would make it easier. "It's just a job," I murmured weakly. "We're just working. That's all it is. It's not weird," I justified. "You're just helping me get a better paycheque."

“Uhmm, okay...” I said, stopping and listening to everything she had to say. She wanted me to help.

“Uhh, well, message him back and say you need five minutes to get set up and ready?” I said, not really sure what I needed to do. My heart was thumping hard in my chest, though, excitement filling me.

“And put back on whatever you were wearing for the show earlier,” I said. I picked up the webcam and looked at it. There was a small screen on the back that displayed whatever was seen through the lens. I took a deep breath. I could do this. I looked at my sister. Could she?

I typed back an affirmative response, asking for a few minutes prep time just like Tommy suggested before I disappeared into the bathroom to fluff my hair and redress into the outfit I'd had on previously. It felt silly, and I was more nervous about Tommy watching than the unknown gentleman, but I gave myself a quiet little pep talk under my breath about how I could do this, and that it was all for the sake of paying our bills.

Peeking out around the door, I could see him playing with the camera on the laptop, but his fidgeting belied his nerves. I always could read him better than most people. Clearing my throat, I casually strolled forward and perched on the end of my mattress with my legs folded underneath me, unable to meet my brother's eyes. Even though I knew we needed to this, the thought that I was going to reveal everything I had in front of the one person that I really shouldn't want to show, had butterflies zooming around in my stomach.

I quickly went about remaking the bed while she was in the bathroom, so the sheets were nice and crisp. This was crazy. I couldn’t believe we were really doing this.

I wondered how long it would go. Did this guy just want a quick stroke and be done? Or would she be able to make it last a while and make the minutes really add up?

My jaw dropped a little bit when I saw her come back out of the bathroom. The tight red top she was wearing was perfect, clinging to her large breasts in ways she rarely, if ever, put them on display in normal life. The tiny shorts accentuated her shapely legs. My mind boggled.

“You, uh, you look great,” I stammered, training the camera on her from just behind the laptop.

I blushed, offering a shy smile. Tugging at the shirt so it covered my belly and the neckline offered more of a view of my cleavage, I focused my attention on the tiny camera at the top of the screen. Swallowing the lump in my throat, I said, "I'm ready to do this."

Leaning back onto my arms so that my chest was pushed out a little, I attempted to steel myself and put on my best sultry expression, biting the corner of my lip and fluttering my eyelashes for the camera as the stream turned on.

I had made sure to click on the option to “record stream” before we started, but I wasn’t sure if she knew that before she hit the button to start the stream. To both of our surprise, a video frame popped up, showing an older gentleman sitting at his computer desk, leaning towards the screen. A smile lit up his face when he saw my sister sitting back on her bed.

“Hi, I’m James,” he said. I wasn’t sure exactly how I could help at this point, aside from remaining silent and out of the frame. I suddenly became very aware of my shadow, and managed to avoid throwing it across the shot.

"Hi, baby! You already know that I'm Anna. I'm excited to put on this little show for you," I said softly, trying to make myself as enticing as I could be. It was kind of cheesy and something that I usually wouldn't even think of saying, but the money was good and I was going to make the best of it. I cold see Tommy's eyes on me out of the corner of my eye, but I did my best to pretend that he wasn't there as I waited to hear what this gentleman was hoping for me to do.

He didn't look like a creep, so far, so I was hoping that he could help me look past my anxiety and really get into it and have some fun while making some money.

I watched in amazement as Anna transformed herself before my eyes into a sultry little vixen. Obviously, this was a side of her I had never seen before. I could already tell, she was good at this.

“You’re really hot Anna,” he said. “Don’t take anything off yet, I just want you to play with those titties for me... and get a pillow between your legs and grind on it...”

My eyes went wide as I listened to James’ request.

That was something I could definitely do. Reaching back for my pillow, I stood up on my knees on the bed as I adjusted it underneath me. Fluffing it up a little bit in the middle and clenching it tightly between my thighs so it would put friction on my clit through my shorts in just the right spot, I slowly dropped my ass down until I was comfortable on it.

Starting with very slow rocks of my hips and progressing into a little faster tempo with the occasional circular motion and roll of my body, one hand reached behind me for balance as the other slowly slid up my stomach, catching my fingers in my shirt and lifting it just a little bit in a tease as my belly button became visible. Letting my shirt fall back down, my hand traced higher until it cupped my left breast in my palm, just holding it there for a few seconds and feeling the weight of it.

As I rocked, I momentarily forgot about my audience and could feel myself starting to enjoy it - the trickle I could feel in my panties evidence enough. I couldn't help but moan as I pinched and tugged at my nipple through the shirt, reaching up with my other hand to repeat the ministrations for the other side. It didn't take long until the beaded peaks of them were plainly visible through the stretch of the shirt.

I couldn’t take my eyes off her. The view was intoxicating. My natural reaction was, of course, to have an erection at the erotic display playing out before me. It was quite uncomfortable, especially as I was still in my work clothes, but I was determined to make sure I maintained my silence and not interrupt her show.

“Yeah, that’s it,” James was saying. I couldn’t see the screen from where I was situated, but it was fairly obvious from the sounds he was making that he had started stroking himself as he watched her.

Pulling and twisting at my nipples, I bit back the moan threatening to escape. The pillow wasn't enough friction and I whimpered as I pushed a little faster and clutched it a little tighter between my legs. My jean shorts were a little too restrictive and prevented me from experiencing the full touch of pleasure that humping the pillow provided. I wanted so badly to slide my hand down the front of them and into my panties.

Although I was following instructions, leaving my clothes on, I couldn't help but cheat a little bit. Slipping one hand around my back and up to the clasp on my bra, I forced open the clasp. The straps slid down and pooled in the dip of my elbows, but the cups remained in place due to the arm I had slung under the bottom of my breasts to push them up and draw attention to them as I played. Biting my lip, the hand that had released my bra slowly slid strap free and then the other, reaching up underneath the front of my shirt only to return with the lacy fabric of my bra, which I dropped on the floor with a naughty giggle.

I knew he had said "don't take anything off yet," but I figured he probably won't mind me bending the rules just a little.

“That’s quite the maneuver,” I heard James say. I smirked, I had appreciated it as well, and seeing the way her now braless tits stretched the fabric of the tee-shirt in a new way caused my erection to throb even more. Could my sister tell I was hard like this? Had she noticed? She was very focused on the screen, but the bulge in my pants was growing painfully obvious.

“Now show me your ass and take off those shorts,” James requested.

Even though I could feel Tommy's gaze so intensely, I found that it really didn't bother me as much as I thought it would. As I rose back onto my knees and popped open the button and slid down the zipper on my shorts, I could see that James wasn't the only person enjoying this - my brother was hard! Sure that I must be imagining it, I shook off the thought. There was no way he was turned on by his sister getting naked!

Wiggling out of the shorts was hard - they too were a relic from younger days and they were tight around the swell of my ass. Standing, I turned until my back was toward the camera and I was bent at the waist providing a good shot of my backside as the shorts finally came loose and I kicked them off. Turning to look over my shoulder, I fixed my gaze on the webcam as I playfully twerked my bum a bit, but out of the corner of my eye I could see Tommy's adam's apple flex as he swallowed with wide eyes from just over the screen.

I felt like a creeper, but Anna didn’t seem to mind. She was doing a great job! Taking her time, teasing, the minutes were adding up. As she wiggled her butt towards the camera, bent over. Damn that was a nice ass. I shook my head, but the dirty thoughts about my sister were coming faster and faster.

“That’s it... pull those panties aside and finger that pussy, stay right where you are...” came Jame’s instructions. My cock throbbed hard. I desperately wanted to jerk off.

This would be the true test - up until now those things I had been doing in front of the camera were nothing truly inappropriate in Tommy's eyes - I hadn't done anything that we couldn't go back from, but I knew that once I exposed my pussy to him, everything changed. Not for the first time, I found I really didn't care. He was enjoying it; I could see now that he really was hard, his cock straining against his pants. I just had to pretend he was just another guy watching me cum on the internet and not my brother.

Rubbing my fingers first over the wet fabric from the pucker of my ass all the way up to my clit a few times, I let my fingers slip up along my mound to my tummy and down into the waistband of those ebony panties. The camera could see that I was touching myself, but the view was a tease, plain and simple. Giggling, I pulled my fingers free and reached down and finally pulled the fabric aside, arching my back a little more and giving a better view of my shaved pussy lips to the camera. Slowly, I spread open my pussy as I dragged my fingers through the wetness I found there. I was surprised to find that I was sopping, enjoying the attention! My thumb and index finger pinched my clit between them before I dipped my middle finger just barely into the channel of my cunt. Scooping up some of the wetness there, I turned my face to the camera once more as I popped those wet fingers into my mouth and sucked them clean, moaning at the taste of my own juices.

I teased and played, ghosting fingers across my slit and up around my clit and fucking myself with two fingers initially but moving onto three when I felt like I had teased enough. The pace was slow at first, but soon I was quickly driving my fingers deeply inside my pussy as I ground my ass back to meet them, moaning uncontrollably now.

“Holy fuck...” came James’ voice, echoing my thoughts perfectly. I couldn’t tear my eyes away from the scene playing out in front of me. It was far and away the most intensely erotic thing I had ever seen in person.

It took every effort to refrain from rubbing myself right then and there. I knew I would need release, and soon, but I also knew I had to wait. We had blown way past a line siblings should never cross. I was watching her finger herself, and she was fucking loving it! I couldn’t help but wonder if my presence in the room was actually making her even more turned on.

“Fuck baby, get up, lemme see those fucking titties, and hump that pillow and your fingers til you cum, and then I’ll cum with you...” James demanded.

The way I tore my shirt over my head could have been a bit more graceful, I admit, but I was desperate to cum now. Standing there in only my panties, I hesitated before I pushed those down and stepped out of them, too. Climbing back onto the pillow, I ground my hips rapidly against it. The wet spot on the pillowcase where I was leaking onto it grew bigger and bigger until it was soaked underneath me, but I was too busy with my head tossed back and my fingers rubbing hard at my clit to care about it. The added difference that my fingers made brought me to the edge pretty quickly and I whimpered as my orgasm crashed over me, "oh fuckkkkk".

My eyelids fluttered shut and my hips started to stutter against the pillow before my movement died out and I reclined there, trembling. I was gasping for breath with a heaving chest as I recovered, but my fingers traced a wet path from my cunt up my belly to my nipples, glistening as the light hit it just right. I tugged and pinched at both nipples until they were hard, providing his first look at my aroused breasts.

Mischievously, an idea came to mind. I reached down and scooped up another dollop of my juices, sticky and stringing between my fingers like spider webs. I trotted over to the camera before I held out those fingers as in offering for him before I leaned in and once more cleaned them off with tiny kitten licks. When I was done, my fingers slipped from my mouth with a loud 'pop!' as I sat back and winked at the camera.

Last edited:
She fucking went right for it! I was slackjaw as I watched my sister cum in front of me. Her pillow was soaked with her copious juices. My mind boggled at what I witnessed. This was so very wrong, in so many ways.

I fucking loved it.

“Oh my God...” came James’ voice through the computer. “You’re amazing. Can we do this again next week?” he asked her.

I was hooked. I couldn’t help but dive in completely. It was terrible, but I could watch my sister do this over and over and never get tired of it. It was a side of my twin I never knew. I felt closer to her than ever before.

Agreeing, we scheduled another session for the same time next week. I blew him a kiss and disconnected before I started to gather my clothing up quickly. Now that it was over, there was a weird sensation in the air lingering between Tommy and I. Maybe I had went a little far - the erection in his pants and awestruck look on his face evidence of that.

The thought didn’t disgust me like I thought it would. I wasn’t turned off or weirded out that my brother was hard for me, on the contrary. I was proud of myself that I could accomplish that, and even a little happy. It meant that just maybe I could really make this new gig work if even he could be moved by my performances!

It didn’t hurt that he was an attractive guy, and I was a woman who wanted someone to want her, especially a catch like my brother. I’d heard all the stories from the girls at school back in the day, as much as I had tried to tune it out. Tommy was a stud, and the visible line of cock in pants told me he was working with a sizeable piece of equipment. Any girl would be lucky to have him, but they didn’t know him like I did. The whole package was something I would kill to call my own: his mind and soul, obviously, because he was so kind and sweet and his personality was a big plus all on its own. He was deeply intelligent, and his body was nothing to scoff at - he kept in tight shape and it was obvious. If he hadn’t been my brother, Tommy was someone I would be happy to call my boyfriend.

But now that the show was over, the awkwardness became obvious. His thoughts as he looked at me right now were definitely less than brotherly, and we had crossed an invisible line when I got naked, but especially now that I had let him watch me cum (with no shame!), we couldn’t return to how things were. Granted, that thought was upsetting - Tommy and I were so close. We did most everything together and felt comfortable talking about anything with each other. Would we lose that easy companionship?

The accumulation of all these thoughts turned my cheeks red and I dashed down the hall into the bathroom before slamming the door shut and resting against it. I gave myself a quick wipe down and slipped into the pile of comfortable clothes that were resting on the floor. The seat of my panties was freezing now from were I’d soaked through them earlier, so I left those off as I dressed. It’s not like it mattered - it’s not like Tommy would know, and even if he did, now he’d seen every inch of my body. I didn’t think it would mean too much at this point if I forewent them. When I was ready, I returned to the living room and cleaned up the mess I had made. I only had one set of sheets, so I had to remove the pillowcase and flip the pillow in order to be able to sleep on it tonight. Up until this point, Tommy still hadn’t said a word, only tracking me with his eyes as I moved about the room. It made me more nervous than the performance ever did. What could we say? Where could we go from here?

Last edited:
I should have said something, anything, when James logged off and the show was over, but the right words escaped me. I could see my sister deep in thought as she sat there, naked. That was one of many things I loved about Anna: her brain, much like my own, was always working. I couldn’t help but admire her sexy curves as she sat there, and then I felt terrible as she suddenly blushed a hot red and then rushed off to the bathroom, slamming the door behind her.

Shit, I thought, worried I’d ruined everything! I felt awful. Clearly she had noticed how much I was perving on her. My erection calmed itself down, but I still ached with the desire for release.

She came back out of the bathroom eventually, back in her comfortable, loose, lounging clothes, her curves far more obscured.

“Hey... sorry I kinda perved out on you back there,” I said as she sat back down on the bed, messing with her cum-soaked pillow. “Looks like you didn’t need much help from me after all.”

It was then I wondered how long that show had lasted. I had certainly lost track of time in the haze of it all. I came over and looked at the laptop screen. Thirty seven minutes. I quickly did the math.

“Anna... you just made over a hundred bucks for that...”

Tommy’s words made me smile. “Not bad for a hard day’s work,” I teased. “Don’t worry about it - it’s kinda the point. I’m trying to make guys horny on the internet so it’s not like I can blame you. At least we know I can really make it work if I can even get you hot and bothered!” I laughed, trying to lighten up the situation. “Is my cameraman quitting already?”

Last edited:
“You definitely make it work... and no I’m not quitting! I was just offering, if you’d be more comfortable, I mean, I don’t have to watch...”

But I wanted to watch.

I sat down next to her on the bed, leaned in, and gave her a kiss on the cheek. “I’m gonna take a shower real quick, get out of these work clothes.” The website dinged. I smirked. “Looks like you’ve got a few new messages,” I said, standing up and heading for the bathroom.

Message 1, from Martin: hey sexy, saw your show earlier, was wondering if you had any toys? I’d love to watch you stuff that pussy with a big dildo!

Message 2, from Anthony: damn girl, you’re fucking hot, how can I get some vids?

Message 3, from David: do you do boy/girl fuck shows? Surely you have a boyfriend to screw while I watch!

I wondered if I really should put a stop to this - Tommy watching. But I knew eventually there would be something I needed help with and he'd already seen everything, so I rationalized it. There was no sense in making him step back now. Some part of me was whispering that having him there made it better - knowing that my own brother watched me get off made me cum that much harder as much as I had denied it earlier. “No severance pay. Guess you’ll just have to keep working for me!” I called out laughing as he walked away.

Turning my attention to the messages, I spent a few minutes coming up with responses.

Hi Martin! No, I don’t have any toys but I’m sure I could figure something out just for you, baby!

Hello Anthony! Glad you’re enjoying. Keep supporting my channel for lots of new content! : ) I’m available for private shows! :kiss:

Hey David! Believe it or not I don’t have a boyfriend! It’s definitely a possibility in the future though, I’ll keep you posted!

The last message made me think as I sat back. I hadn’t posted the response yet; it sat blinking at me on screen as my mouse hovered over the “submit reply” button. A wicked thought came over me - I didn’t have a boyfriend, but I did have an assistant who was always going to be around to watch me... maybe he could “assist” in more ways than one, help draw in a wider audience... but then I realized just exactly what I was thinking and let out a gasp of surprise before halting that thought in its tracks.

Scrubbing a hand over my eyes in consternation at the ridiculous path my thoughts had taken, I clicked down on the mouse and submitted the final reply. Having Tommy watch me was one thing - but fucking him? I was pretty sure that even thinking about it was going to send me straight to hell

Last edited:
She didn’t tell me not to watch her anymore as she cracked a joke, so that was a relief, in a way. I smirked and headed for the bathroom. I took care of my business and then stripped off my clothes, turned on the shower, and quickly went about scrubbing the coffee away.

This whole thing was so surreal. I kept replaying everything I had just witnessed in my mind. My cock sprang back to hardness quickly, and I suddenly realized I had been stroking it. I wanted to cum. Badly. But I also wanted to get back out there and see what else was going on with Anna and her new cam job. Over a hundred bucks in less than an hour? It was just too good to not work at! But would it keep up? I had no idea what to expect.

The guys were quick to respond to Anna’s messages.

Martin: I’ll go private if you got something to fuck ;)

Anthony: I’d buy a tittyfucking & BJ vid from you in a heartbeat baby!

David: let me know when you do! How much for a live fuck show?

I was enjoying the responses, so I was quick to write back.

Martin: as soon as I do, you'll be the first to know! :kiss:

Anthony: guess I'm going to have to find myself a partner! ; )

David: how much are you offering, handsome? I'd be willing to work extra hard for good money, baby.

Based on the feedback I was getting, it really did seem like I'd need to find myself someone to get someone to fuck me on cam on a regular basis. With how busy I'd been at work, my dating life had fallen to the wayside - I wasn't close enough to any guy to feel comfortable asking them for such a ridiculous thing and announcing how desperate I was to make this work.

There really was only one solution - only one person that could help, but that would open up a wormhole of other problems. It was also the only one that I kept going back to, despite how wrong it was. Chewing my lip as I pondered just how deeply into hell I was destined for, I waited for Tommy to return from his shower. We needed to talk.

Back