Danger and Diplomacy (closed)

Ark finally gets himself to talk. "I kept waiting to possibly wake up." He replied, "or for you to dash out of here." The hand with the sponge continued to slide along her backside. He watched as the soap seemed to build around them. His other hand had moved to her side, gently caressing her there. "And yes I've seen naked women, although it has been awhile and you are the first female elf."
 
She looked at him over her shoulder. "Are female elves so different from human ones?" She sighed again as he sponged her back. I finally feel safe--able to relax. You have gone above and beyond your responsibility in this adventure. You have not tried to take advantage of my plight. Your behavior has been exemplary." She turned her head back. "There is little I can do to show my appreciation until I am back home, so.... Also...it has been some time since I have taken a lover."
 
Ark's mouth opened in slight shock at Morwena's comment. "Um ... you haven't?" He was finally able to say. His hand though continued to slide more along her side. It moved lower down, sliding along her inner thigh as she was speaking to him. "Lover? You say?" His other hand continued to wash her back, although seemed to be in a very slow repetitive motion. "I was only doing what was right ... and I wouldn't want you do anything you didn't truly want to do." Course as she positions herself against him, she can also feel how hard he is as it pokes against her. His words may be saying one thing, but his body was saying something else.
 
"No. I haven't. Elves are not constantly in rut like most humans seem to be." She looked at him over her shoulder again. "Is 'lover' not the proper word?"

"You have lived among elves long enough to know that we do not enter lightly into a physical relationship, but many elves take lovers rather than marry. In my position as princess, who I marry will be a political decision. Until then, I take lovers when the mood strikes me. Or is it that you thought I was a virgin?"

She turned back to him. "I think it's time I washed your back."
 
"I was always told elves matted for life." Ark responds as he stands. His large cock currently visible and inches away from Morwena's face. "But yes I do find you very attractive." He says as he turns around now, handing Morwena the sponge. "I would be honored to have you take me as a lover." He turned back to look into her eyes, "I would be honored to make love to you."
 
"We do not share our intimate procliiviities with the world. But is is true, once we are bonded it is for life. But that does not mean that we do not take lovers in the meantime. Not all do. But many. For some it is a time of exploration before taking a mate. For others it is one step closer to taking their lover as their mate." She shrugged a little. "As with humans, everyone has different reasons. I know my match will be political. I hope it will be a love match as well, but if not--I should like to have memories of lovers whom I cared for and who cared for me. Elves live a very long time."

A blush tinged her cheeks whether from the steam in the room or from Ark's words it was hard to say.

"Please, do not treat me like a porcelain princess. We have been through far too much together. Treat me as you would any woman that you take to bed for a time and then move on."
 
Ark looked back at Morwena, "Oh have no worries, I have seen everything that you can handle. You shall not be any porcelain doll for me." His words had a very deep meaning there. Morwena could be expecting quite a lot in the bedroom and more than likely even sooner than that. For now the ranger was quite happy to have her wash his back. She can see how muscular he is from his many hours working out with the sword and the bow.
 
Morwena put down the cloth and used her hands on Ark's back alternating massaging and rubbing the suds up and down his back and arms. "Elven men do not have such thick muscles." She slipped her arms around him and leaned against his back. "Perhaps we should have dinner brought to our room--that would not be unusual for newlyweds, would it?" She whispered in his ear.
 
Ark turned his head and looked at Morwena, "Food is for later." He whispered, "I'm hungry for something else right now." His lips came to hers as he wrapped his arms around her and pulled her to in front of him. Her bare breasts now pressed against his chest as he kissed her passionately on he lips. His strong arms wrapped around her.
 
Morwena's arms went around Ark as she returned his kiss, a bit tentative at first, startled by his passion. She moaned a little as she parted her lips letting him deepen the kiss.
 
Ark's hands continued to explore Morwena's body. They finally rested on her ass as he kissed the lovely Elf princess hard on her lips. His hard cock slid between her, but at the moment he wasn't wanting to take her just yet. Instead he found her breasts, licking her nipples, sucking on them. The water making them so clean, he tongue easily licking her.
 
She moaned a little and ran her fingers thorough his hair. "Would you rather adjourn to our room--to a real bed?" She arched her back pushing her breasts into his face
 
Ark continued working on Morwena's breasts before he finally looked up into her face. His fingers sliding along her back. Words finally came to him, "I'm sorry, here I am acting like a rutting animal, would you prefer our first time be in a bed?"
 
Morwena caught her breath. "I think a bed would be delicious. Then when we are sated, we can sleep and not have to move." She gave him a kiss full of promises then pushed away from him to step out of the tub and dry off giving him a lovely view of her naked body.
 
Ark nodded as Morwena made her way to get a towel. She had such a lovely body. He stood in the tub as well, exiting it and grabbed a towel. His cock was still hard, but finally the two made it back to their room. Once there he watched Morwena, before finally moving over to her, taking her towel and letting it fall to he floor as he kissed her on the lips once again.
 
The two hurried to their room with their arms around each other's waist looking very much like the newlyweds they were supposed to be.

Morwena returned Ark's kiss with a passion he hadn't felt from her previously. Finally being alone and safe, Morwena felt that she could let go.

Her hands roamed over his arms and back exploring his body as they kissed. His cock was trapped between their bodies, hard and eager.
 
Ark continued to kiss her deeply. His hands explored her body. loving how good she felt. He finally picked her up, and carrying her to the bed she had previously spoken about. The bed where their passion will be unleashed.
 
Ark put Morwena gently down on the bed. She pulled him to her and kissed him again letting her passion lead her.
 
Ark kissed her harder. His hands began to explore Morwena's body. But then he broke the kiss as he moved lower. His lips moving to her neck, sucking hard on it. But then moving lower as he wanted her breasts, licking and sucking on the nipples. Ark wanted Morwena to be begging for it very soon.
 
Morwena moaned and wriggled under Ark. She arched her back. She tried to stroke his body and explore it as she was exploring hers, but everything he did was so distracting. It had been so long since she had a lover, she had almost forgotten what is was like to give and receive pleasure. But Ark was making it hard for her to return the favor. She moaned again while her hand slid down his chest to stroke his cock.
 
Ark gasped as Morwena touched his hard cock. It had been much too long since he had felt the touch of a woman. His cock jumped as she touched it, wanting more. Knowing more would be coming so very soon. His own hand slide between her legs, beginning to rub her precious clit as his lips still worked on her nipples.
 
"Oh, yes." Morwena hissed and opened her legs wide. She grasped Ark's cock firmly and let her thumb rub the pre-cum aorund its head.

It was no surprise to her that he was so eager. She doubted he had been with any woman the entire time he had stayed with the elves. It was a rare elven woman who took a lover, let a lone a human one, there there were a few stories of the legendary love between an elven princess and human hero.
 
Ark continued to rub Morwena's pussy, feeling how very wet it is with his fingers. As her fingers wrapped around his cock, he let out a low moan in pleasure. His hand continued to squeeze at her breasts and nipples. They felt so very good in his hand. His other hand began to explore her pussy. Rubbing at it more. He wanted her, and he needed her. He had sworn he would make her beg for it, but now he doubted he would be able to wait much longer.
 
Morwena moaned again her breathing was harsher. She let go of his cock and pushed Ark onto his back. She straddled his hips and bent down to kiss him hungrily.

The petite reserved elf transformed into a passionate woman. She rubbed her sex up and down his cock teasing him.
 
Ark could feel the heat from Morwena's womanhood as she rubbed it against his hard cock. He returned her kisses as he held her close. He looked up at her, seeing the passion in her eyes. The look was probably matched in his own eyes as he watched her. Finally he whispered, "Oh my God, take me,"
 
Back
Top