Lucifer and Temptations ~ Closed for Aussie_Wolf

Trisha couldn't deny that natural aura of his was intoxicating and when he squeezed her ass, an unwilling groan escaped. But, she didn't say much while watching him leave, unsure of where this feeling came from. Now that she thought about it, she had to admit, she did want him. Shaking her head though, now that he knew the truth, she didn't think he keep playing to that extent. Though, that squeeze he gave had her curious, wondering just how far she was willing to go in all this. Sighing, she turned towards the mirror, holding up red one and smiled as it would match her hair.

Krystal struggled with the last few hook of the corset, they were in the back instead of the front. As always, she flushed with some embarrassment when he whistled. Though she listened to what he had told her, slightly confused by it all herself, wondering why someone would do that her. Yet, pressed her hips back against him, grinning in the mirror.

"If you help finish the hooks for me, I will wear just this..nothing else.. in the car when we head home... perhaps you can pick out some heels to go with it."

She reached back and groped softly, blushing the whole time as she felt foolish with her attempts to be slutty. Also she considered his choices, while thinking of her owns plans. She still didn't know what his plans where, but it started to feel as though the plans were on the same page.

"Will having her situation help with whatever you are planning? If so, I say believe her, keep letting her get close, how far you go is up to you. If nothing else, she be doing her part and our fake fights will be about her. Though, that might mean going pretty far. But, when we are alone, I do need to ask you something important."

Krystal kept massaging his crotch the whole she spoke, enjoying the reaction he gave. Although with her blushing, she ended up being more cute than sexy.
 
As he moved forward to help with the hooks on her corset he smiled and moved his crotch forward into her, grinding himself into her. He let his hands trail up and down her back a little as he did her up. He smiled as she offered to sit in the car in only the pink corset, panties and garter belt. He knew she was trying to be hot and turn him on, a fact she backed up by reaching behind her, and finding his crotch began to play with his package gently.

He couldn't be sure if it was because she was feeling a little jealous of Trisha, or she actually wanted to try to arouse him. Either way he appreciated the effort in more ways than one. As he grew harder he leaned down and kissed the back of her neck. He began to tease her back by running his hands up her sides and over her ass as she continued to talk.

"I think your right. I believe she might even help us and perhaps when we get home we may even have a chat together by paper and set a few things up. However we will have to have a few loud arguments." Sighing he again moved down and kissed along her shoulder all the way to her neck then up to her ear. Then he whispered in it, "It may come to me having to do 'Something' with her but I hope not, you are the one I am with my little one."

Standing back up he turned her around and smiled, looking her up and down. "I knew this would look beautiful on you," he said in deep appreciation. "I am definitely getting you some nice heels to go with this. Hmm maybe in Red or white? No definitely Red, let's continue being bold shall we," he grinned.
 
Krystal smiled with the attention he gave, letting a soft moan escape as her own needs grew and felt the wetness increasing. Reluctantly, she pulled her hand away from him, happy with the results of getting him hard.

"I think red would look really good with this. I do believe that we should get going though, otherwise I just might rape you here and now."

With that she turned in his arms and hugged him close, giving him a kiss before pulling back to put her clothes back on over the outfit. Pretending like she is innocent in getting him worked up like.

"I have a strong feeling if you were put into a situation with her, you will not complain. I already know you like your women and I won't keep you from straying off."

Her tone was teasing and playful. A tthe same time, Right when she said that, a pinch of jealousy hit a bit more than she truly expected it too. Almost to the point of questioning herself, wondering if she an truly share him. Though, what she said is true, she can't really stop him, nor would she if he did chose to wonder. Last night with Maize was different since she was included. But this situation is different as well, she won't be included on the action.

"Besides, it's not like we are in an actual relationship. So, anything we do is fair game right?"

She turned to face him again, slipping her sandals on, though she couldn't look him in the eyes this time but instead focused on fixing her clothes. Krystal didn't want to be jealous of anything he did with other women, reminding herself that it is in his nature. Who knows, perhaps a little jealousy will do her some good, forcing her to show him a side she rarely allows to escape. She also knows that he isn't intentionally wanting to make her feel this way, which did help put her at some ease.

They both heard Trisha meekly call out, saying she is ready for him to return to see the outfit. Krystal smiled and finally managed to look up, trying to hide behind her walls as she leaned up and kissed. This time slipping a hand into his pants to get a feel of the real thing.

"You should go, your little mistress is calling for you..... "

Krystal whispered in his ear while squeezing his bare cock and kissed him passionately, with a hint of primal lust hidden underneath.

"Though, I'm still tempted to rape you...."

She whispered just as she pulled her hand free from his pants and smiled playfully.
 
He groaned loudly in disappointment as she took her hand off his growing bulge and turned in his arms to hug him. He was tempted to take her right there and damn the consequences but he managed to control himself. Still as she kissed him and then began to dress he sighed in frustration.

As she dressed he listened to her comments about Trisha and what he might have to do with her and how she was going to take it. He could hear the jealousy in her voice but he chose to ignore it. After all she had only just come out of her shell so he was sure she must be feeling a little worried about how he was going to treat her.

As she turned around again he looked at her and smiled. She looked good in her clothes and imagining what she was wearing underneath had his groin stirring even more. Of course his daydream was interrupted when Trisha called out and he smiled a little at the look in Krystal's eye's. Then she slipped her hand down his pants, cupped his cock in her hand and squeezed him gently. As she kissed him passionately all thoughts fled from his mind and all he wanted to do was push her back against the back wall of the cubicle, pull her dress off, rip her panties off and fuck her senseless.

It was only because she released him and pushed him away that he was able to leave, although he was slightly out of breath as he did. "Oh I may leave now my dear, but believe me tonight, we will discuss this in more in depth detail," he grinned.

Leaving he moved next door and pulled back the curtain. Inside he saw Trisha in the outfit she had chosen and despite what he knew he still paused and took in the sight. She looked gorgeous and in the state of arousal he was in it was hard to keep his cock from twitching at the sight of her.

Smiling widely at her he moved in and grabbed her hands holding her hands out to her sides and looking her up and down. "Very nice," he said in appreciation. "However how do you feel?"
 
Krystal was actually proud of herself for getting him so worked up. Her reasons for the actions were really unknown, whether out of jealousy or not. No matter the true reason, she found it to be rather exciting and the boldness is certainly far out of her comfort zone. As she left the dressing room, she did pause by the room they were in, almost tempted to steal a peek. Though, she decided against it for now, allowing him a little bit of alone time with their spy. Besides, she came up with a little challenge for herself and needed to find one more item.

Trisha heard the muffled talk and his groans. Granted they were talking low enough she couldn't make out exact details. But when he entered her room, his state of mind was clear as day. Not only did she catch the thick, hard bulge, his natural aura was ten times stronger than moments ago. She had to refrain herself from out right attacking him. His scent alone had her forgetting the situation of being raped. Luckily his voice snapped her back and she blushed brightly at the compliment as he lifted her hands up.

"I... I am not sure how to feel right now... In some ways this does actually make me feel better about my appearance... But also, a little foolish."

She turned to look in the mirror, feeling a bit lost with what to do now. He knew the truth now, it seemed pointless to keep trying to flirt with him. Then again his scent had her on an edge she wasn't expecting.

"I mean, who is going to see this really? This is probably the only time you will see me wear stuff like this... considering certain things, I doubt you'd want someone that's broken."

She chose some of her words carefully, trying to not give way what Lucifer now knew. She also didn't say that for sympathy or as any play on words. Her eyes were enough to show the truth, even if they were slightly clouded with lust.

"Not only that, after what I've been through, I don't plan on flaunting myself around wearing 'rape me' clothes. Does showing off to you make me seem foolish? If I am doing this in front of a total stranger.... What does that say about me?"

Although, she didn't make any attempts to hide herself either, partly in case someone was actually watching. And partly.... Well.. Mostly, because she honestly didn't fear Lucifer in any way. She can tell that he wouldn't force her into anything she didn't want to do. Also, it did feel kind of good having his appreciation, even if by chance he is just saying things out of pity.
 
Lucifer again knew what she was saying and what she was leaving unsaid. He caught the look in her eyes and knew that while she may have been being forced to do this, she was genuinely attracted to him and would be willing to do anything he wanted, and willingly as well. He was actually tempted to push her and see just how far she would go here and now, but it was not the right time. Still he could offer the girl some encouragement at least and not just because of the game they had to play.

"Oh I think there will come a time when you want to show yourself off again Trisha, besides it is not all about showing yourself to somebody else now is it. Women wear these things to feel beautiful and I bet if you wore this under some nice looking clothes you would get a thrill just knowing you were," he grinned.

Then he one again took her arm and slowly turned her around and then leaned in and kissed her on the forehead. "You are not broken unless you allow yourself to be. What I see is a beautiful woman in sexy lingerie that any man would be lucky to have, and yes that includes me. Why if I wasn't attached,' he growled deep in his throat grinning, "Let's just say it would be a pity that these booths are not sound proof."

He gave her a little pat on the behind and then took the tags off the items she was wearing. "Keep them on and get dressed. I want you to see just how different you feel wearing them, even under normal clothes. When your done join Krystal and me at the desk."

He left her then and walked towards where Krystal was waiting. On the way he stopped and picked out a black set and a cute little pink and dark green lace set like the one Trisha had on and brought them to the counter. Smiling at her he saw she had several more items and he handed the girl his card along with the tags from the items Trisha was wearing.

"It's all going well," he told Krystal before she could join her. "She has a bug in her arm that transmits sound I think and she says they can see her through camera's. As there are none at your place they are going to rely on the bug. It can't have a large range, maybe a room if it's lucky, but let's be safe and only talk outside while she's inside. They will probably keep watch on the place too and we should sweep it for bugs," he smiled at her. "Don't worry I can do that quickly," he assured her.

Trisha was coming out and he raised his voice. "Very well, next stop the shoe store," he said as he leaned in and kissed Krystal and collected their bags.
 
Trisha had a very deep blush as he confessed those things to her. Whether or not he was sincere, it did make her think about it all. It surprised her that he tore the tags off and told her to keep it on. Normally she would have resisted such a request just to be a little rebel. Yet somehow hearing from him brought a submissive side she never accepted before. With a smile, she watched him leave and looked in the mirror one more time.

Krystal was going through a few of her items, making sure it would go as planned for her. She glanced at what Lucifer brought curiously, though frowned at what he told her.

"It could also be a tracker. I noticed a man has been lurking outside for sometime now and keeps looking over here. We could take her to the hospital to remove it."

Trisha came out before Krystal could finish, leaving Krystal to smirk a little with his last remark.

"It feels like we just did this not to long ago."

Krystal teased and took his arm into hers, casually seeing Trisha blushing and acting shy once again. Krystal felt shy herself knowing what she too wore underneath. Although she has gotten a little used to it since being with Lucifer.

"I hope you are not trying to turn me into one those crazed shoe fetish women... One pair of heels and that's it. No sneaking anymore behind my back."

Krystal laughed as they walked out the store, she squeezed his arm for his attention and nodded towards the direction of a guy.

"That's the store I was talking about earlier."

Of course she wasn't talking about the store as the guy casually followed them from a distance. Trisha wasted no time after seeing him to take hold of Lucifers' other arm.

"Thank you for taking me shopping. I am starting to feel a little better."
 
Lucifer nodded to Krystal to show that he had understood and was thoughtful about her suggestion about the hospital. Still if they were being watched like she thought they were being, any move to a place like that and he would assume Trisha had been found out, unless they came up with a very good reason she was going there. He could think of several right off the top of his head, but it was better to wait and do this another way first.

He laughed at her shoe fetish comment and held up his hands in mock surrender as they exited the store. "Very well only one pair...per piece," he chuckled.

He looked at the guy using the excuse of looking at the store as she pointed it out. He was dressed casually and didn't stand out too much, but he didn't follow them too discreetly. Probably hired muscle instead of a professional. Smiling back at Krystal he nodded. "Yes it is an interesting place. I am definitely going to have to visit it, real soon."

The way Trisha reacted after seeing him only confirmed his suspicions. She got clingy and a little possessive but not as much as she had and she no longer threw dagger eyes at Krystal. It was as if she was performing for someone.

Smiling down at her he gently stroked her hair. "The day's not over yet. I think you are going to enjoy what I buy you next."

He led them into a decent shoe store then looked at Krystal. "Why don't you help Trisha out for a little bit, I have to visit the little boy's room. I will be right back."

Smiling he left them there and walked back out and after noting where they guy that had been following them was he headed for the toilets. Two minutes later he was behind the guy and with a well placed blow he knocked him out. Dragging him out of sight he began to go through his pockets. Hopefully there was something in here that would confirm his suspicions about who was pulling the strings. He really didn't want to wake this man up and find out his deepest desires.
 
Krystal just laughed at him and watched him as he went out of the store. Already having a good idea of where he was heading off to and hoped he won't cause too much of a scene. While he was out though, she decided to chat it up some more with Trisha, girl on girl talk to figure out where she was truly coming from.

The guy didn't have much time to respond and before he knew it, his world went black. There were a few items on him to indicate he was actually following them around. An ear piece to pick up their low range conversations, his phone had more than enough pictures to show he's been following them for a while. Also, the phone showed Trisha's tracking dot, showing her current exact location. An alarm was set for when she got out of range of his sight, in case he wasn't paying attention. Other than the ear piece though, the tracker itself didn't show signs that it picked what is said. In fact since the guy is out of range of Krystal, it didn't pick up anything of her recent conversation.

All the pictures he had on the phone however, were all of Krystal, none were of Trisha or Lucifer. A few of them were even from the ranch, of Krystal standing in her bedroom window naked. Plenty of pictures of her on the ranch with the horses, again, no others were in the pictures with her. Some pictures were before Lucifer came into her world, showing that this man had been following her for quite sometime before the situation came about. Almost as if he is a stalker, yet on further inspection, in his wallet, he had a current check for fifty grand. Along with a few random old bank receipts, same amount, dating back at least a year. The current check had private information on it as to not lead to the Seans' company, having a false name, though with Seans' private phone number. In the phones contacts held Seans number although it was titled "Big Boss".

Beyond those few items, he didn't have much else other than stripper club cards, a phone number on a napkin with no name. A professional card with a time, date and number, again, no other information to show who it came from or meeting address. Most likely for Seans' ranch though if anyone was to a wild guess of the nature of the situation.
 
Lucifer looked at the small pile of things he had managed to pull out of the man's pockets. There wasn't much, just the guy's wallet, phone, an earpiece with bluetooth capability a few loose coins, his keys and a few old tissues.

He left him the coins, his keys and the tissues but took everything else. Still standing in the shadows he examined the phone first checking the guys call history first. Most were to random numbers with personal names, but one came up a few times with the name Big Boss. It looked vaguely familiar but he wasn't sure, still it was a lead.

Next he checked out the rest of the phone. It really only had a few apps on it. A maps one, a banking app and an internet connection. Checking the map he found a tracker app attached to it and sure enough there was Trisha's location marked out. He placed the earpiece in his ear but no sound came through. Perhaps they had been bluffing or perhaps he just didn't have the right equipment to hear it. Maybe the signal was being broadcast somewhere else.

Next he checked the photo gallery and here he got the biggest shock. He was expecting shots of Trisha, Krystal and himself, but all he found was shot after shot of Krystal, and not just of today but of the time he had spent with her and even before that. He got angry when he came to pictures of her naked in front of her bedroom window and was tempted to kick the guy awake. Still these looked months old maybe older. Just how long had this guy been following her around?

He checked the guys wallet and found a check for fifty grand and a couple of old stubs showing he was getting the same amount each month. No wonder he didn't mind the work. Again one of them had that number on it so it was obviously his boss and he was pretty sure who that now was. Only one guy who he knew of that would go to this much trouble.

Leaving him there he walked back to the girls like nothing had happened after putting everything in his pockets. "So did you find anything to wear?" he asked them upon entering the store. "Just how much is it going to cost me this time," he chuckled good naturedly.

He was already planning the phone call to Maize. Someone had been a bad boy and needed punishing and she was rather good at that. Still he wanted to take his time, after all Krystal had stated her wish.
 
Krystal honestly was being a good sport about this outing they were on. Although she pretended to be having fun for show, deep down all she wanted to do was go back to her horses. The longer she remains away from them, the more chances things will happen again. The only thing she could think about is the reality of what had happened and the next time things could be worse. Sean had enough power behind him that he could quite literally pull the rug right out from her feet and there would be little she could do to stop him. Sadly, this kind of thinking made her sick to her stomach and knew this outing is suppose to be a distraction from those thoughts.

She did try to talk to Trisha off and on, in a subtle way trying to get more personal information from her. Trisha didn't give much more than what she already had though. The whole college thing was true, yet, Trisha had just barely started there, so she didn't have much of a chance to learn what Krystal knew. Which explained why that part of the story was so sketchy.

There were moments when Krystal did actually feel threaten by Trisha, despite knowing that is the full reason as to why she is here. Sadly, it was working. They made it nearly impossible for it to not work. Trisha is about three years younger than Krystal, had the dark mysterious eyes that most guys like. And that fiery red hair is almost near perfection, even if she has been treated poorly for months. Everything about Trisha could attract any man, especially men like Lucifer. Yet, here Krystal is, practically throwing him at Trisha and giving him permission to 'play' with her. Again, these were the moments when she kept reminding herself the truth about their relationship. Trying very hard to convince herself that he will most likely move on anyway once their month is over. Yet, she had recent doubts about that too.

Her thoughts were interrupted by the sound of his voice and she instantly put on that happy mask she's been hiding behind. For fun and games, she did pick out a few pairs of shoes and were trying on the last pair as he came up to them.

"Not sure you want to know the price tag. And also, you said I needed a pair for each item of clothing..."

She stuck her tongue out at him teasingly, though in reality she had no intentions of keeping the few shoes, she just wanted his reaction. Trisha had a handful of shoes as well, some dress shoes and sandals for a few of her dresses, along with everyday shoes.

"Besides, you were suppose to pick out the pair of shoes for a particular outfit.. So, that will be one more to add."

Krystal grinned while standing up in some really tall stilettos, something she never, ever wears. Even with all the shoes he bought her earlier, she didn't have a pair this tall or spiked. They would go perfectly with that black dress he had gotten her a few days ago. Again, she honestly had no intentions on getting them, she simply wanted to tease him a little.
 
Lucifer smiled as he saw the boxes at Krystal's side. He knew how much she hated him buying her things so he was sure that most of them were just for show. Still the ones she had on were stunning and he knew she would look stunning in them in a few of the dresses he had bought her. Hell she would look good in them naked he smiled.

"Well you will definitely be getting them," he told her with a suggestive look. "They look superb on you. Now I just need to find a beautiful red pair."

As he walked passed her he gave her a small hug and whispered in her ear. "We are going home after this. I have a few things to discuss with you."

Walking up to Trisha he looked over her choices and smiled. She had chosen practical shoes and a daring pair. "Very nice, I approve."

Moving to a display Lucifer looked it over then chose a red pair of shoes with a medium heel. They had a little bit of bling on them and he thought they would go very well with her lingerie.

Taking them, all of Trisha's shoes and the black stiletto's to the counter he looked at Krystal. "Last chance beautiful, anything else you want. After this we are heading home."
 
Krystal wasn't at all surprised that he wanted her to get this pair, even if she didn't feel comfortable walking in them. However, she didn't take them off and decided to walk out with them as a little surprise for him. There went decent enough with what she is wearing now that it worked out. Though, when he mentioned it being a last chance, she did glance back to the pile thinking of another pair she had considered. Only to rethink it and smiled up at him, holding onto his arm for some support.

"Yea, I am sure. We are here for Miss Trisha anyway, this is mostly her day right?"

Krystal smiled and kissed him on the cheek, which made her realize just how tall these shoes made her. Now that she notices the height difference, she had to laugh a little to herself.

"I almost like being eye level with you."

She helped Trisha gather some of her things, taking note that she's become quiet after seeing the price he has been paying for her. Though, Krystal shrugged it off, thinking that perhaps Trisha is just overwhelmed by Lucifers kindness. Which, Krystal had to admit, can be overwhelming even for her at times.

"I do need to make one more stop before we head home. After all, I don't have any working cameras anymore, probly getting a new computer is in order too since the I have is clearly compromised. The mall isn't a good place for that though."

She reached into her wallet and pulled out a card for a place that she goes to and gave it to Lucifer so he would know where to go.

"It is on the way home so it works."
 
Lucifer was going to tell her that he could take care of all of her security measures, but he stopped himself. He was only supposed to be with her for a month and if she did not want him to stay longer than that then what was she to do. It was better for her to have a working security system put in while he was there and not after he was gone. Besides no one said he couldn't improve it a little and make it tamper proof.

Once they were in the car he set off for the address she had given him and looked at the two girls. Krystal seemed to be taking things in her stride, but Trisha looked a little subdued. He needed to pull her out of her shell a little even if it was just to see a smile on her face.

"Come on Trisha, it's not that bad. We just have to shop for a security system and a new computer, it shouldn't take that long. Before you know it we will be home again, relaxing. Hey you can even have a dip in the pool what do you say," he said as he found the place and turned into the parking lot.

He was fortunate and was able to find a park close to the entrance and they all walked in together. Lucifer whistled as he saw the array of electronic goods on display. "Wow, you sure take me to some fun places," he smiled at Krystal. "Well you pick out what you think you need and then double the amount of camera's," he chuckled. "For now Trisha and I are going to look at the laptops."
 
Krystal had to hold onto Lucifer as she learned how to walk in such tall shoes. Although, she managed to do it with more grace than expected and never brought attention to herself. Trisha had put on one of her new shoes as well since they fit better than what Krystal had gave her. Her shoes more simple, just a nice pair of tan sandals to go with the new outfit she wore.

Trisha gave a half hearted smiled when he brought the attention to her, mentioning the idea of swimming. Even though that idea did seem to cheer her up a little, she kept quiet for now and watched the scenery as they drove. She was half tempted to stay in the car while they went to do what shopping they needed. Yet, she didn't feel all that safe being out there alone, so she sucked it up and followed them.

Krystal laughed at his comment and shook her head as she walked off to talk with the manager of the place. Luckily this place is well known within her family and the manager was really good friends with her grandfather. Though, the manager frowned after hearing the tragic story of what happened, shaking his head when Seans' name up. But, he lead the way off into another little room with the high end security and started blabbing off all the details.

Trisha stayed with Lucifer while glancing over all the gadgets this place had. Some of it she recognized as it was in the room she was held in. Although, it was mostly the style and brand of camera that she knew, the actual system was beyond her.

"They want me to come between you and her.... But I don't think I can do that anymore... You two look so happy together..."

She finally confessed, having her hand over the tracker in her arm as she spoke low enough for him to hear.

"If I can stay just for one more night, I will find a way to go back to my mothers place tomorrow. I don't know what to do about this situation. "

Trisha did glance around as if she expected someone to be there listening to her, even taking a quick glance at the cameras. Yet, she needed to get the weight off as it was driving her insane.

"But, I don't wish to play their game anymore. She is too nice of a person to hurt like this..."
 
Lucifer kept his arm around Krystal's waist as they walked in a casual manner, giving her a slight steadying influence when she needed it. He was once again amazed that she didn't know how to walk in heels. Most women he knew had been walking in them before they were teenagers. It was refreshing to find someone that had not been corrupted by the advertising world. He was going to have to watch out or he was going to crush the things he loved about her.

Still he could not see her becoming addicted to this style of footwear.

Once they made it to the store and she strode off with the manager leaving him alone with Trisha he followed her around, studying the various nifty gadgets that human's had come up with to spy on each other. It was mind boggling how many varieties of ways there was to do it these days.

Finally Trisha opened up to him and he was impressed. Not only was she willing to risk herself for the two of them but she had come to like Krystal and that meant a lot to him. He was also sure that every word she spoke to him was the truth. Oh she was frightened, in fact she was terrified, but she was not going to go through with what her Uncle wanted her to do.

Stepping in closer, he enveloped her in a hug and then leaned in gently and kissed her on her forehead. Whispering so only she could hear he began, "I would like to kiss you properly, but that will have to wait until we get home and I explain the situation to Krystal. You are not going anywhere until we know it is safe for you to do so, so get that idea out of your head. Now just calm down and we will be home soon where we can talk freely."

Leaning back he smiled widely. "Now maybe you will really enjoy that swim," he chuckled.
 
Trisha looked up in total shock as he admitted to having the desire to kiss her. Even more shocking that he told her to stay with them until it was safe.

"Will that not get her upset? I do wish to kiss.. and do more... with you. However, I don't think that would be wise for us to do."

Every fiber in her told her to push him away, not aggressively of course, just enough to leave his embrace. Yet, instead she hid her face against his chest and accepted the comfort he offered. It embarrassed her to be acting this way after all she's been through. More embarrassing as she felt the lingerie underneath her clothes and suddenly felt naked.

Somehow, none of that really mattered in that moment as she honestly felt safe for the first time in a while.

"I think that I will enjoy a good swim.. Sir. I did buy a few things for swimming."

Trisha smiled and finally managed to move her feet and remove herself from his embrace. Instantly feeling the loss of the comfort and strength, though she didn't want to dwell on that loss.

"I might have an idea of how to deal with the tracker."

She spoke quietly while looking over a laptop, finding it tempting to get it.

"Use a magnet on it. After all, magnets and electronics don't mix very well. The skin isn't that thick, it should work."
 
Lucifer nodded at her suggestion. He didn't want to reveal to her that he had a more permanent way to block it, she may start asking too many awkward questions, ones he didn't think she was ready to hear the answers too right at the moment.

However her idea of the magnet was a good one, and he knew of a way he could combine his way and her way without it looking suspicious to her.

He also did not fail to hear her subtle use of the word Sir. Was she so used to calling anyone in authority that, or anyone she liked or wanted to sleep with? She had readily admitted to wanting to do that, so was this just another side to her?

He filed that bit of information away to be discussed later back at the house with Krystal and Trisha together.

He also caught her longing gaze at the laptop. It was not an expensive one, but from the way she was looking at it, it might as well have been the latest model.

Taking her arm he guided her towards the more expensive models. "Perhaps you can help me Trisha. Krystal mentioned she needed a new laptop and I have no idea about these things. Help me find one that would be suitable, something that won't be obsolete within six months," he smiled at her.
 
Trisha didn't quite understand Lucifer. Nor Krystal for that matter, when it came to their relationship. Granted he wasn't pushing himself to hard with his desires, yet the flirting and talking they have been doing, it all made Trisha curious. More so when he didn't answer her question about it upsetting Krystal. She isn't blind to open relationships and instead shrugged it off as it being one of them things.

"I'm not much of an expert really. And honestly, everything is obsolete in six months. Though my uncle got me one of these."

She laughed while pointed out the most expensive one and told him all the features that it had. It was top of the line, all the whistles and bells that most people would want. It certainly would be a gamers wet dream with the sharp graphics and speed.

"I was getting into graphic designing so needed a computer that could handle the software. Also I tested games for fun and a little extra money."

It was the she frowned as more reality caught up to her and she toyed with the default game that came preloaded.

"Although, now I have to start over. Who knows what he did with my things.. especially if he is...."

Trisha sighed and bit back some of the raw bitterness that tried to leak out. Though, luckily she heard Krystal and the manager talking as they came back out to the main the floor. She had to laugh a little when seeing Krystal carrying the new shoes and walking around barefoot.

"It looks like they are about done over there. At least she is signing papers of some sort. But I think she will like this laptop. Or perhaps this one, which is just as good, although made more for office type users."

She pointed to a laptop a little further down the shelf and showed him a few of the programs.

"Same general set up, just different programs."
 
Lucifer turned to see Krystal coming out of the back room with the shoes in her hand. He chuckled at the sight. So she hadn't been able to last until they got home. He couldn't blame her really. He often wondered why women wore those things, but whenever he saw a woman in them he did appreciate the way it made them look.

He looked back at Trisha as she described how good the computer she had been lovingly playing with was and then she looked at another one and told him that it was just as good but more geared to a professional sort of person.

Nodding he knew that was the computer for Krystal. While she may be a fun loving person at times, she had her business to run and would need it more for that.

"Why don't you go and see how she is doing," he told her gesturing towards Krystal, "And maybe stall her a little so I can surprise her with the computer."

He watched her walk off and then signaled for a salesperson and asked for one of each of the two Trisha had pointed out. He then asked what the best and latest games were and got five of them, all the office software Krystal would need, a new wireless printer, a game mouse, headphones with a microphone and a few other things.

He had the salesman put everything in his boot before the ladies saw anything and then he walked up to them.

"So, are we all ready to go? I know I am anxious to get home. It will be nice to be able to relax again."
 
Trisha wasn't too certain of how to keep Krystal distracted, though when she came up to the counter, Krystal was luckily already distracted. Luckily there was no payment to be made since the manager pulled a few strings that made Krystal very happy. She was certain that it would make Lucifer happy also when she tells him. All three of them did notice Lucifer sneaking around with the other sales person. Trisha of course knew most of what he was doing, but Krystal didn't see too much of what was happening. Mostly just their backs as they spoke, which naturally gained Krystal's curiosity.
They were just wrapping things up when he decided to finally join them and Krystal finished signing the last bit sealing the deal.

"Yes, we are ready to get out of here. And our good friend Sean is unknowingly paying for the bill..."

Krystal naturally wanted to ask him what he why he was sneaking around. Although, she's been doing the same thing with her surprises and figured he had his reasons. However, it didn't mean that it stopped nagging at her! She did think about putting the shoes back on, only think that she'll be taking them off again soon anyway as it would make her plans easier.

"Trent said that he will come by personally to set the new security up. If you wish to help him tomorrow, by all means go for it."

She knew that he would want to help and she couldn't stop him. Though, tempting him to stay in did make her smirk to herself. Whether Krystal wanted to admit it or not, she did find it entertaining to tease Lucifer. Something she never really considered she would enjoy until now. Despite where her thoughts truly were, on a deeper aspect, she did enjoy this outing.

Once in the car, Krystal waited until both her and Trisha were in the car and as he circled around to get in, Krystal whispered something to Trisha. The moment he got settled in his seat, Trisha did hesitate for a brief moment before blinding him with her eyes. It did embarrass her to play like this, though it gave her a chance to tease him in return.

"No peeking!! If you do, our deal is off"

Krystal warned him with a teasing grin he couldn't see. She figured he'd probably start driving whether he can see or not, considering she knows some things he is capable of. Trisha on the other hand might get a little freaked out. Meanwhile, Krystal made sure the top was down as she started to undress in front of Trisha. The younger girl wasn't too sure of what to think as she watched in disbelief for a moment. Although, she quickly turned her attention back to him with a wicked grin of her own. Slowly she teased along his ear, kissing and licking one before moving to the next.

Last minute when Krystal was down to nothing but the lingerie, she decided to put the heels back on. It wasn't like she had to walk in them right now and she knew it would add to the tease. They were not the ones he picked out, those were in the back so the black ones were just a way to improvise. That tiny hint of jealousy did creep in after taking a moment to watch Trisha kissing all over his neck.

Though, Krystal tried to not let it hit too hard as she put on an eye mask and opened the top once more. Once she was settled in her seat, lifting both her legs so her feet rested out the window. Exposing herself for the world to see, which the shyness and humiliation did show in the redness of her cheeks. Yet, that's what the mask was for, to hide her identity for the most part. Even if didn't truly hide much at all.

"When you are done having your fun, you can let him look now."
 
Lucifer laughed when Krystal told him who would be paying for her security upgrade. Well it was only right that the man who had caused all of this should actually pay for it. Then when she mentioned that the manager Trent would come by and personally set up the system and he could help he grinned. Of course he wanted to help as he wanted to add a few touches to the system himself. Each camera would get it's own glyph that would enable it to keep working even if it's power was cut or if it's lens was obscured. The main screens would have a similar one while the recorders would have one that took the feeds directly from the camera's. He would also set up a black box recorder in the house that didn't need any wiring but fed directly off the glyph's. It would have unlimited storage and could wirelessly playback to any computer including the one he had just bought for her.

Escorting the girls back to the car he was caught off guard when Trisha suddenly covered his eyes from behind. Then Krystal mentioned something about their deal. Another wide grin spread over his face as he recalled what she had offered in the store. He had just been so busy he had forgotten.

He was tempted to start driving home, but thought that might reveal too much of his nature to Trisha and he was not quite ready to trust her with that yet, so he leaned back in his chair and waited. That seemed to be something she was waiting for however as he suddenly felt her tongue along his ear, teasing it before she began kissing it. His eyes widened behind her hands, but just as suddenly her mouth was gone to reappear on his other ear.

He wondered what Krystal was thinking right now, but decided to enjoy the experience, after all he was who he was. As the minutes crept by Trisha got bolder and moved from his ears to his neck, kissing, licking and nibbling along it. He had to admit the situation was quite erotic and soon he had a sizeable bulge in his pants.

Finally however he heard Krystal's voice and he could detect a bit of Jealousy in it. Even though they had agreed that it was best to allow Trisha to play the role of the third woman, it seemed she still did not like the idea. Privately he liked that, to know that he did not want to share him like that was nice, but he had to cure her of it or their plan would be ruined. He had a couple of ideas how, but if she would be open to them was another story.

However as Trisha uncovered his eyes and he caught his first look at her those thoughts fled. She was gorgeous. Both equal parts innocent and slutty at the same time. It was a hard look to pull off but she did it with ease. Easing across he kissed her passionately and then started the car. "I better get you home quickly before I have an accident in the car. You have no idea the wicked thoughts running through my mind right now."

Pulling out of the car park he pointed the car in the direction of the ranch and headed off. He was in two minds. Drive slowly to show her off, or quickly so he could do the things he was imagining. He compromised and stuck to the speed limit, occasionally pulling up next to big trucks and slowing down so they could glance down and see the luscious beauty beside him.
 
Seeing him this happy made Krystal smile. She had a feeling that her news and now seeing her like this, would please him. At least she distracted him away from most things that were plaguing all their thoughts. Even if it is for a short while. Although, he does seem to be taking all this far better than she is, which that in itself was honestly a big help. He seemed to be a grounding point for her and that is something Krystal needs. However, the downfall to that is, it allowed her to get even more attached to him.

Her thoughts faded the moment he started driving and very, very quickly the humiliation of her own actions gripped her. Krystal was a good girl though and didn't try to hide herself when he pulled up next to big trucks. The embarrassment grew dark and deep in her cheeks and could be seen in her eyes. Not to say she didn't want to hide, but this is her idea and a treat for him, which ultimately meant she couldn't back out of it now.

Krystal remained seated and stretched out in her seat with her ankles crossed and resting in the window. She couldn't deny that it was arousing her though, knowing that other men were appreciating the sight as well. It wasn't that she really wanted to show off to other men, it had more to do with that Lucifer wanted to show her off. The idea that she is right now, with another man that wanted to flaunt her off, teasing other men with something they can't have... That is the main thing that aroused her the most. Most other men.... Sean for example... Wouldn't have done this, they wouldn't want other men seeing their women in undergarments. That is normally meant for the bedroom only. Yet, here is Lucifer, with an obvious hard cock and allowing the other drivers to drool over her. He actually appeared to be proud of what he had sitting in the car.

The entire trip, Krystals' heart was pounding her ears, some fear and humiliation, but mostly from the excitement and adventure. She knew by now that she could trust him and that no harm will touch her. Even when she did outrageous things like this, she felt safe with him. There were times when her legs were shift in a way that indicated she was extremely aroused. Lucifer couldn't see it with her legs closed, yet she was soaked and couldn't wait until they got home. Of course, she was hoping with all hope that no one was there at the ranch when they arrived. It was late enough that no one should be there to see her like this.

Trisha was both embarrassed and intrigued by the whole situation. There was some jealousy nipping at her, though she was far better at hiding it than Krystal was. Her jeaously leaned more towards how beautiful Krystal looked and kept comparing herself to what she saw. Krystal had more meat on her, giving her a more womanly figure than Trisha could ever hope for. Though, Trisha didn't say much as she laid in the back seat with her feet propped up in the window. There were a few times when the truckers would glance at her with their hungry grins and Trisha would shy away. That of course, made their grins wider seeing that shyness in both the women.
 
Lucifer loved the fact that Krystal was willing to do this for him. It showed not only how far she had come out of her shell, but just how much she trusted him. He was amazed as he drove along how much that affected him. He had started this whole thing on a whim, but now he was starting to feel a lot more for this woman than he had planned. For one thing he was determined not to betray that trust she had placed in him.

He kept glancing over at her as he drove, and while she tried to keep her legs closed, every now and again she re positioned them and he was able to see just how wet she was. He chuckled a little at her efforts to keep him from seeing. Even if he hadn't he could easily smell how aroused she was. He could even smell a faint hint of arousal coming from Trisha.

Finally he felt like he had done enough and he sped up and soon he pulled into the ranch's driveway. He slowed down as he drove down it, allowing her to see the horses running in the fields. He smiled at their antics as well until finally he pulled up in front of the house and stopped. Getting out he moved around the car and opened the door for Krystal and helped her from the car and then helped Trisha out.

"Why don't you head inside while I get everything out," he smiled.

Moving to the back of the car he got all their packages, (sometimes a Devils strength came in handy) and carried them all inside dropping them in the lounge room.

"So, who feels like unwrapping presents?" he grinned. "Or do you want to do something else?"
 
Krystal smiled brightly after seeing the horses running through the fields. From what she can see, they were all there and no sign of trouble. While he pulled into the driveway, she started to take the shoes off one last time, mainly because she knew for certain she wouldn't be able to walk in dirt with them. Not without breaking her ankles anyway.

Both of them wanted to help him carry things in, yet he insisted to carry it all. Trisha raised an eyebrow towards him, where Krystal just smirked knowingly. Krystal didn't want to linger outside for too long in case there were other people here, so she went inside without hesitation. Trisha followed in behind her with not much else to do, it wasn't like she could protest to anything.

Once inside, Krystal did consider getting dressed right away, though figured he'd have her out of the clothes soon enough. With that, she went to the kitchen to fix up some snacks for all of them while Trisha sat down on the lounge chair. Trisha waited for a moment or two while he sat all the packages down before reaching for her stuff. Krystal set out the snacks on the table while some of the left overs were reheating.

"Presents? And just what kind of presents hitched a ride home with us?"

Krystal poured some whiskey for all three of them before heading into the room where he stood. She glanced at the packages while handing them their glasses. After taking a sip and thinking of what she wanted to do, naturally she wanted to take him upstairs have her way with him. Though, the idea of making him wait a little longer after what he did on the way home was far more tempting.

"I guess we should see what stow aways were hidden among all this packages."
 
Back
Top