Married Man Handjob

How am I missing all these woman who give us married men hand jobs. Where do I find you?

If you want to find a woman for that, try Craigslist. :rolleyes:

Maybe you've been trolling the wrong waters. Maybe you don't have your mouth set right. (My apologies to sport fishermen everywhere for using that.)

If you want to find a woman for that, try Craigslist. :rolleyes:

Maybe you've been trolling the wrong waters. Maybe you don't have your mouth set right. (My apologies to sport fishermen everywhere for using that.)

My mouth? And no way for Craigslist. I prefer spontaneous.

Does Craigslist really work or is it just the place to go when you want to be killed by random strangers?

Does Craigslist really work or is it just the place to go when you want to be killed by random strangers?

You might get SOMETHING from craigslist, but it will lack the passion and spontaneity that probably intrigued you from the earlier stories in this thread. It has to happen organically.

You might get SOMETHING from craigslist, but it will lack the passion and spontaneity that probably intrigued you from the earlier stories in this thread. It has to happen organically.

You'll get the damned clap from craigslist hahaha

I think we should be more organized about this!

Let's start a 'married man handjob' Thread in personals; state if you're m or f (only female hands, male cocks for this one, I reckon) and postcode or whereabouts you live.

Should we have a rule that the man has to show his wedding ring?

Hahaha

I think we should be more organized about this!

Let's start a 'married man handjob' Thread in personals; state if you're m or f (only female hands, male cocks for this one, I reckon) and postcode or whereabouts you live.

Should we have a rule that the man has to show his wedding ring?

Hahaha

Married for 14 years, but no wedding ring. I do drive a Honda mini-van, which is a better indication of being married.

I have never had an experience in the airport lounge. I did see the beginning of one though - at least I am pretty sure. About four years ago I was stuck in Charlotte for about 7 hours with a canceled flight. I was in the skylounge with my husband and my mom. I saw a woman in her 30s that was on my flight (from Newark) sitting alone for about 45 minutes or so. A nice looking man sat near her and it was probably 1/2 hour before they were talking.

I noticed the woman smiling and moving her hair a lot. Laughing at what the man was saying and eventually putting a hand on his arm and laughing at what he was saying (MEN - these are green lights BTW). I was curious so I watched the progress.

he brought her a drink and they chatted. The laughing stopped and it looked different. They got up and left. I got up because I was excited now. They left the lounge. I had to go back to waiting. Two hours later the woman came back and sat in the same spot. She looked different so I think I know what happened. She was on my flight to Miami which left 2 hours later.

Hmmm....

I'll be traveling a lot over the next few months. I should hang around lounges more.

Note to self: put your wedding ring back on.

I have to agree with Jennibee that Craigslist is probably a bad place to look for fetishes and fantasys. These incidents mostly do "just happen" and the truth is that they probably happen very rarely. I have written about many incidents that I have been involved with but with random strangers, when it happens, it happens.

I do feel for all of the men who have asked me, if I ever planned on visiting . . . . or if they are in Florida, would I . . . . With the exception of men I know who have picked up on my signals and we have had encounters, these naughty moments are not planned. So men, keep your eyes open. It may not happen to you, but if it does, then enjoy.

I will keep posting my moments when they arise, and when I am certain that they will not hurt anyone. Kisses - Melissa

New Years Night fun! I should have known when I got to sit on someone's lap in the back of the SUV on the way back from dinner. I had a black dress on and we were making a pit stop so I went with some friends. I sat on this man's lap and wiggled my ass enough that I could feel his erection under me. Bounced and bounced. It just had to happen

It took a while as his wife was there. We looked at each other a lot and chatted a little. Finally later we got to get away to one of the bedrooms. He tried to get me to the bed, but there wasnt time. I had him lean against the door, pulled his hardness out and stroked and kissed it for about 10 minutes. Then I saw his cum shoot out some and a little more. He kissed me thanks and I left. Nice moment

New Years Night fun! I should have known when I got to sit on someone's lap in the back of the SUV on the way back from dinner. I had a black dress on and we were making a pit stop so I went with some friends. I sat on this man's lap and wiggled my ass enough that I could feel his erection under me. Bounced and bounced. It just had to happen

It took a while as his wife was there. We looked at each other a lot and chatted a little. Finally later we got to get away to one of the bedrooms. He tried to get me to the bed, but there wasnt time. I had him lean against the door, pulled his hardness out and stroked and kissed it for about 10 minutes. Then I saw his cum shoot out some and a little more. He kissed me thanks and I left. Nice moment

What a lucky guy...were you wearing any panties under that black dress?

Very nice...are your friends starting to think that something may be up with you and their hubbies at parties? I know my wife would be...but then I'd prolly tell her that you jerked me off and then we'd fuck talking about it. Do you think that some of the men are doing just that?

Yes I was wearing underwear. The only times I don't is either when Im at the gym, or if Im wearing pantyhose. Sorry if that is not the image you were hoping for. Besides, most men that have "reached under my skirt" were very happy to touch my underwear. My husband as well. It is his thing and I think a lot of men do like sexy underwear, even though the thought of me being naked under my dress sounds hot. Have fun!

What a sexy story, thanks for sharing, with him and with us!

Yes I was wearing underwear. The only times I don't is either when Im at the gym, or if Im wearing pantyhose. Sorry if that is not the image you were hoping for. Besides, most men that have "reached under my skirt" were very happy to touch my underwear. My husband as well. It is his thing and I think a lot of men do like sexy underwear, even though the thought of me being naked under my dress sounds hot. Have fun!

I was just wondering when you were sitting on his lap how much material was between you and him. If he felt the lines of your panties through your dress.

I see now. Sorry Im a little ditzy sometimes. His pants, my dress, my underwear. A lot and not a lot separating his cock and my ass. It made sense that we were both excited. The bouncing of the car helped us along to.

Back