Sneak-a-peek – Body Play

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shankara20 said:
LJ, I have 7 right now. My body has rejected 3 others. You are correct with the placement.

Here are several pics, as long as Lit lets them last, that gives a full tour of my "down under" - (sorry Becca *smile*)

As you can see, I love to play with them. :D

5 pics

Well they do stand out as your shave yourself, but the next question is where does one go for something like that?? I cant think that in your Kansas area there are too many tattoo places that want to pierce a guy there so you most likely did it in San Fran right?? O yes how much pain is involved to do that?

leeroy jenkins said:
Well they do stand out as your shave yourself, but the next question is where does one go for something like that?? I cant think that in your Kansas area there are too many tattoo places that want to pierce a guy there so you most likely did it in San Fran right?? O yes how much pain is involved to do that?

I did get all mine done while in SF, but there is a piercing studio here is Wichita called "holier then thou" (I love that name) that is getting better and will do mens genitals. I also got my pubic tattoo in SF from someone I knew very well - a tattoo artist willing to work there can be a problem to find.

That genital piercing I now have did not hurt much at all, sorta like getting my ear pierced, (yes - them too). The PA, Prince Albert, did hurt. My body has now rejected it and it is gone. I did not take good care of it while it was healing. With all my piercings, including my nipples, the pain was over quickly and

I will post a pic of the PA and a few more of my pull toys.

Are you interested in adding any jewelry to yourself?

Last edited:
Shankara20 said:
I did get all mine done while in SF, but there is a piercing studio here is Wichita called "holier then thou" (I love that name) that is getting better and will do mens genitals. I also got my pubic tattoo in SF from someone I knew very well - a tattoo artist willing to work there can be a problem to find.

That genital piercing I now have did not hurt much at all, sorta like getting my ear pierced, (yes - them too). The PA, Prince Albert, did hurt. My body has now rejected it and it is gone. I did not take good care of it while it was healing. With all my piercings, including my nipples, the pain was over quickly and

I will post a pic of the PA and a few more of my pull toys.

Are you interested in adding any jewelry to yourself?

Pa ouch man that has to hurt heard the piercing goes through the head. I have had my eyebrow and bellybutton done and I said after that no more so unless there is some sexual payback like your tongue getting pierced I will not do it. I do have a tattoo on my right shoulder of a hammerhead shark. When I said no to piercings then I said I would get another at least tattoo, but what I want is going to be from t shirt collar to near where my ass crack starts. I do not have a camera otherwise I would post some pic of the tatt and what I want for the next one but at least I can describe it.

It will be a dragon, maybe a chinese styled one, that will sorta curl about a sword, but the sword will pierce the dragon in like 3 spots. On the cross piece I thought of having either my last name or Prince of Peace, its a partial statement of my faith and no I do not want to get into a discussion about GOD because I could get really long winded talking about him. I then want some japanese or chinese word written on both calves maybe dominate on one and submissive on the other?? I would have this second tattoo but the cost makes it hard to justify when I have more pressing needs.

leeroy jenkins said:
Pa ouch man that has to hurt heard the piercing goes through the head. I have had my eyebrow and bellybutton done and I said after that no more so unless there is some sexual payback like your tongue getting pierced I will not do it. I do have a tattoo on my right shoulder of a hammerhead shark. When I said no to piercings then I said I would get another at least tattoo, but what I want is going to be from t shirt collar to near where my ass crack starts. I do not have a camera otherwise I would post some pic of the tatt and what I want for the next one but at least I can describe it.

It will be a dragon, maybe a chinese styled one, that will sorta curl about a sword, but the sword will pierce the dragon in like 3 spots. On the cross piece I thought of having either my last name or Prince of Peace, its a partial statement of my faith and no I do not want to get into a discussion about GOD because I could get really long winded talking about him. I then want some japanese or chinese word written on both calves maybe dominate on one and submissive on the other?? I would have this second tattoo but the cost makes it hard to justify when I have more pressing needs.

That sounds like a great tattoo. I understand about the $$$'s. That is what keeps me from having more body art on myself.

:cool:

Leeroy, japanese Kanji is prettier. ;)

When mine is finally finished I will get pics posted. I can't stand the idea of posting a pic of a half-done tat, it just makes me feel so.. unfinished. :(

jadefirefly said:

When mine is finally finished I will get pics posted. I can't stand the idea of posting a pic of a half-done tat, it just makes me feel so.. unfinished. :(

Kanji?? O Jade what ever shall I do with you?? I think my first thread will be a tattoo thread I just hope somone does not have it made here.

leeroy jenkins said:
Kanji?? O Jade what ever shall I do with you?? I think my first thread will be a tattoo thread I just hope somone does not have it made here.

I could think of a few ideas but C. would probably get a bit upset with me. :p

Why do you say it like that? Do you not like kanji, or have I hit on a good note? *curious*

jadefirefly said:

My Kanji

arm.jpg

:heart:

jadefirefly said:
I could think of a few ideas but C. would probably get a bit upset with me. :p

Why do you say it like that? Do you not like kanji, or have I hit on a good note? *curious*

I do not know what Kanji is that is why I did the ?? for.

@}-}rebecca---- said:
Kanji does have a lovely stylized appearance to it. Shank Dude did you ever share what yours means ?

Ok Bacca - here you go -

Hino de, that is what the Kanji is – sunrise; a sort of promise that sunrise will come and that calls forth hope in the dark of night.

I do not like the common concept of hope because I feel it is often spoke of when someone is trying to stay in denial. At times when my cynicism is at it’s darkest I call hope “an act of desperation by those that are unable or unwilling to deal with the current situation” – I know I know, I get a bit gloomy at times.

That said, I cling to the symbol of a sunrise as a promise that the Light always returns, given enough time. Someone pointed out to me once that the sun is always raising somewhere, always, at every moment it is sunrise someplace on earth. I cannot explain here why, but that had a profound impact on me at that moment.

And yet the sun does not in fact rise, in relation to the earth it does not move. We, the earth, rotate. What we call “sunrise” is in fact us rolling, falling, east at about 1,000 miles an hour. “Sunrise” is in fact an illusion, as is all the experiences we call real, as my Zen teacher would say.

When I first designed the tattoo I did not draw a Peter Max poster, but once Idexia, the woman who did most of my work, started we both got carried away with the color. I went back six weeks later and she put on a second layer of ink. For red ink it has held up wonderfully, it is now about 6 years old

Peter Max posters
Pmax.jpg
petermax_sunrise.jpg

:kiss:

leeroy jenkins said:
I do not know what Kanji is that is why I did the ?? for.

Kanji is one of several styles of script from Japan. There are many script styles in the East - this an example

kanji_peace1.jpg

Shankara20 said:
Ok Bacca - here you go -

Hino de, that is what the Kanji is – sunrise; a sort of promise that sunrise will come and that calls forth hope in the dark of night.

I do not like the common concept of hope because I feel it is often spoke of when someone is trying to stay in denial. At times when my cynicism is at it’s darkest I call hope “an act of desperation by those that are unable or unwilling to deal with the current situation” – I know I know, I get a bit gloomy at times.

That said, I cling to the symbol of a sunrise as a promise that the Light always returns, given enough time. Someone pointed out to me once that the sun is always raising somewhere, always, at every moment it is sunrise someplace on earth. I cannot explain here why, but that had a profound impact on me at that moment.

And yet the sun does not in fact rise, in relation to the earth it does not move. We, the earth, rotate. What we call “sunrise” is in fact us rolling, falling, east at about 1,000 miles an hour. “Sunrise” is in fact an illusion, as is all the experiences we call real, as my Zen teacher would say.

When I first designed the tattoo I did not draw a Peter Max poster, but once Idexia, the woman who did most of my work, started we both got carried away with the color. I went back six weeks later and she put on a second layer of ink. For red ink it has held up wonderfully, it is now about 6 years old

Peter Max posters
Pmax.jpg
petermax_sunrise.jpg

:kiss:

awww Shank Dude thank you.........big smile here......you should comment more you have some wonderful ideas / experiences to share. I love the analogy .......rolling slowly towards the light one way or another its going to happen.... :rose:

@}-}rebecca---- said:
awww Shank Dude thank you.........big smile here......you should comment more you have some wonderful ideas / experiences to share. I love the analogy .......rolling slowly towards the light one way or another its going to happen.... :rose:

Becca - the reason I don't post more is that I'm just a shy little thing...

P1020060.jpg

*blush*

:eek:

Shankara20 said:
Kanji is one of several styles of script from Japan. There are many script styles in the East - this an example

kanji_peace1.jpg

Thank you for explaining it to me, maybe as a bit of tribute to the best parent I have had I might try Korean then??

Shankara20 said:
ok to talk to my right harn? My left is full right now. :D

flower.jpg

:devil:

ohhh my ............coughschokes......yes Shank I can see that .......:eek:.....ohh purdy flowers

@}-}rebecca---- said:
Yes Shank Dude I heard .........smiles....... bit of extra clean knife play huh

ShankChef.jpg

oh I do like to play with sharp pointy things, Becca, yes I do...

Pc060003.jpg

:D

Shankara20 said:
clean clean clean

it never gets done

qw1.jpg

Ohhh :eek: honestly Shank......housework in heels.....your setting a standard there or are you really THAT masochistic Dude ................smiles :rose:
Ssssssshhh hard enough to get me to wear shoes in public, though I almost always do

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back