Feeldoe pegging?

SeriousDave

Really Really Experienced
Joined
Jul 15, 2011
Posts
454
Has anybody tried/experienced pegging with a feeldoe, and what was it like? I have only found one video online.
 
We have a black Feeldoe. I often slide the short bulb end into my ass and leave the rather large dildoe part sticking up as I kneel on all fours. My wife then kneels behind me and with a bit of effort slides the cock end into her pussy. She then proceeds to thrust into me....

Nice!
 
We have a black Feeldoe. I often slide the short bulb end into my ass and leave the rather large dildoe part sticking up as I kneel on all fours. My wife then kneels behind me and with a bit of effort slides the cock end into her pussy. She then proceeds to thrust into me....

Nice!

That sounds really hot. Need to give that a try
 
We have the purple feeldoe. My wife's only once offered to peg me with it, but it had been so long since I'd had anything in my ass that I couldn't take it. What a disappointment! However, when my ass has been better prepared, I've enjoyed straddling her while she is on her back with the feeldoe in. That way I can control the penetration, and once I've got it all the way in I love to lean back and just feel the whole length of it. Wifey gets into it then and does a nice job thrusting until I j/o on her stomach and tits. So it's been successful in that way, but she just doesn't want to initiate it or really take charge. I wrote a few short stories, at least partly true, about our experiences.

//www.literotica.com/s/her-story-ch-01
//www.literotica.com/s/her-story-ch-02
//www.literotica.com/s/rs-story
//www.literotica.com/s/the-best-yet
 
I peg my husband with one, we have the blue one. I do not like the feeldoe. We actually bought a couple actual strapons they work much better.
 
Back
Top