Love Potion With a Twist

MatthewVett

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jun 21, 2009
Posts
3,178
So I had an idea the other day about a love potion story. The protagonist accidentally drinks a love potion. Maybe their roommate fancies themselves a witch? Anyways, they take the love potion, and before they can do anything else, they get a text. Maybe it's their lover, maybe it's their guy friend joking around, maybe it's a crush ineptly flirting with them, but the text ends up being a dick pic. And just like that, love potion takes effect, and our protagonist finds themselves enamored, besotted, and absolutely in love with someone's cock.

Not quite sure the best way to go from there. Should it be a gay male story, and this previously straight guy now can't get the thought of wrapping his lips around this cock out of his mind? Or does a sweet, innocent girl become a cumthirsty, insatiable woman? Does the guy take advantage and start extorting them for a taste?
 
Instead of a love potion I would hypnotize the person.
Hypnosis can be faked. Potions are proven. Each would work, but with different dynamics. The 'potion' path can lead to comedy or tragedy. The 'mesmer' route can produce trickiness, romance, comedy, surprises -- is the subject *really* in a controlled trance or are they playing along with their own agenda? If the hypnosis is 'real', it (or a potion) could / will wear off, lose its effect. How does the subject react when they return to ground state?
 
Good opportunity for a story series: The lead author makes up the rules of the potion, how it works, how long it takes to cause affects, etc. And maybe the delivery method, such as where it comes from and who is dishing it out. And then all the other volunteer authors take the story in their own direction, creating a new victim with new circumstances. That way, you get to explore all the possibilities.
 
Maybe the first person he sees after taking the potion is another man (his best friend e.g.), so he has his first "same sex" experience?
 
Have you read Orlando by Virginia Wolf? Orlando mysteriously turns into a woman halfway through the book. Afterwards, he/she becomes aware of gender politics for the first time.

You could make the protagonist insensitive to LGBT-issues. When he or she turns gay, he or she gets to learn what it's like to be marginalised by a judgemental society.
 
Or: he never "turns" gay, he merely has these uncontrollable impulses that he hates having but can't hep himself, like the angst so many young gays experience, or at least used to experience in my day. He goes home and tries to make it with his wife/girlfriend, but it just doesn't happen he just keeps thinkin' about that guy or cock.
 
Back
Top