What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would've to lay my head on someone warm and listen to some great music. Chopin for starters

I'm rewatching Thor (so pretty!) because husband hasn't seen it yet. And I finally gave in and got a Netflix streaming account.

Well, I've watched Silver Linings Playbook about 4 maybe 5 times since I got it Tuesday. Bradley Cooper is just too good in it and Jennifer Lawrence so deserved the Oscar she won for her roll. But I thought I should go with something different tonight. I'm thinking Rock n Rolla because I really like Mark Strong's character and Idris Elba is always good!

Well, I've watched Silver Linings Playbook about 4 maybe 5 times since I got it Tuesday. Bradley Cooper is just too good in it and Jennifer Lawrence so deserved the Oscar she won for her roll. But I thought I should go with something different tonight. I'm thinking Rock n Rolla because I really like Mark Strong's character and Idris Elba is always good!

Just watched that last night...great movie!

Bikini tan lines. It's that time of year.

Hell yes! Tan lines make up a seemingly disproportionate part of my tumblr blog :rolleyes:

Like this...

tumblr_mkppdgxKGt1qfaf1fo1_500.jpg

I am thinking about...the call I just received...My neighbors who had a dinner party last night, of which I attended, called to say they want to have another one tonight and are grilling out...They invited me again...

How do they muster up the darn energy...I am just scared at how much they have...:heart:

I don't want to hear her bitching/whining/moaning about her problems this morning. Please let these two hours fly by....

This is soooooo frustrating! I'm so glad I got a new laptop....file recovery from the old one is going soooooooooo slowly!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back