The Family

RidePlayer

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jul 12, 2017
Posts
3,366
Marcus Oliver Age 36
6-scientifically-proven-things-men-can-do-to-be-more-attractive.jpg


Marcus was a archeologist. When he wasn't teaching at the local university his son and daughter had just entered he was out on digs and expeditions for the campus. It was one of those month long expeditions that had him returning home now. He carried his bags from the cab into the house. Saying "Honey I'm home baby." He didn't here much noise and figured the kids were out at the current time. He had a surprise for his wife of twenty years. They got married shortly after starting college and had there first child there son Charles shortly after.
 
Last edited:
Nicole "Nikki" Oliver Age 36

vvqjV4w.jpg


Nikki and Marcus had been together since they were in high school. Having their first child when they were 16. Now she is business woman running her own boutique. Yet they are all her the trophy wife as she has a killer body.

Smiling as she greeted her husband by pulling him close for a kiss. "Your home early."she said.
 
Marcus kissed her back. Pulling her against his body His hand resting on the swell of her back just above her perfect ass. He said "we found what we were looking for I even got to keep a little suvenire from the dig site." He temperarily left her embrace to reveal a small statue from his bag. It was just a mess of shapes but if you looked at it long enough it appeared to give the optical illusion of a couple engaged in sex. He said "its suppose to be a symbol for one of the deity's the tribe worshipped." He said "I don't here the kids they both out right now?" His questiion having a bit of hidden meaning behind its tone.
 
Nikki smirked before nodding her head. "Yes both are in school."she said. Soon taking his hand before leading him upstairs. Once again pulling him close for a deep kiss. "Shall I change into something more sexy?"she asked.
 
Marcus followed Nikki. Once they were up in there room. He smirked against her lips. Kissing her neck before lightly nipping it. He whispered in her ear. His breath tickleing her. "You know I find anything you were sexy or anything you don't were. Go ahead and go change though." Ever since they had found the statue at the sight he had been having dreams of his wife. He always thought about her when he was gone but he couldn't get home soon enough to feel her body against his own in hot sex.
 
Nikki was happy before she disappeared into their bathroom. Soon opening the door before posing in the doorway. Smirking before she walked over to her husband. The red lace looked well on her, twirling for Marcus. "You like?"she asked. Everything just hugged her so nicely. Her tits looked amazing and the thong hugged her ass nicely.
 
Marcus smirked watching her emerge from the bathroom and spin for him. Even though they had a child at a ripe young age. That didnt' stop Nikki from staying in shape. Any man would love to have her and he got to have her all to himself. He said "come here and I'll show you how much I like it." Tossing his shirt off. Despite pushing late 36 his job and its phsyical demands kept Marcus fit. His chest broad and chiseled. He was a professor with the body of a athlete.
 
Nikki walked over as her hips swayed before she crawled on the bed. Sitting by her husband before kissing him again. Giggling as she felt him pin her to the bed. "You make me feel so young again."she said. Running her fingers through his hair.
 
Marcus chuckled as he assaulted her jaw and neck with kisses. His hands groping her tits through the sheer material of her lingerie. He said "you never stopped being young Nikki. Despite two kids and twenty years you are just as fit and sexy as the day we started dating. If anything you even sexier now that you have the curves of a woman. His other hand tracing the curve her her hip to message her thigh ensenuating his point.
 
Nikki had a huge smile on her face before kissing her husband. "Yes but remember both pregnancy were rough. I was all baby...though I miss hearing little feet run around."she said. Moaning softly from his touch before she kissed his chest. "I've missed you."she said.
 
Marcus smiled and said "I missed you too Nikki." He rolled them over again as he pulled her lingerie over her head leaving her only the thong. He said "I missed your smile, your lips, your laugh, your tits, and your cunt. Kissing down her body with each word. When he reached his destination he pulled her thong off. Leaving him the only one with any clothes on he lapped at her clit with his tongue. Working his fingers into her pussy as he did.
 
Nikki soon was moaning out as she ran her fingers through his hair. "Oh that feels good! Hun you know this means..."she paused. Crying out more as his fingers slipped inside her "Oh hun fuck me! Please!"she begged.
 
He removed his fingers licking her juices clean from them. He said "you know if you want it you got to work for it. Get me good and hard with that pretty little mouth of yours that gave me my first orgasm from another person in the back of my camero in high school."
 
Nikki giggled before pushing her husband over. "Sure why not but you better fuck me like you did that night."she said. Smirking before she laid by his cock. Giving him a lick beforeshe began to suck him.
 
Marcus moaned as Nikki licked up his length before his cock disappeared into her waiting mouth. He cursed under his breath as she began to suck him off. He felt something come over him as he said "You like sucking my cock like a dorty girl. I bet you were missing it while I was away." Unknown to the couple that the statue was influencing them both making him talk dirty to her.
 
Nikki was surprised by her husbands words. Yet kept on sucking him, knowing just how he liked it. Wasn't long before his load shot into her mouth. Sucking him dry before easing him out of her mouth. Soon crawling up his body and kissing him once more.
 
Marcus said "fuck Nikki" watching as she happily drank down his cum. When she kissed him. He rolled them over so her back was resting against the pillows. He teased her pussy with the head of his cock. Kissing and nipping at her shoulder as he did.
 
Nikki moaned out as she held her husband close. "Oh hun!"she cried out. Soon digging her nails into his back. Kissing his neck before biting his shoulder.
 
Marcus groaned in lust sliding his swollen cock into Nikki's pussy. Fucking her slowly at first. Her nails and bite leaving a slight pain but turned into pleasure. She was never this rough usually. It felt good though. He moaned "fuck i've missed your pussy." While under the effects of the statue he was still taking her slowly making love ot her rather than just wild fucking.
 
Nikki normally wasn't this rough and nether was Marcus. "I hoped you miss more than just that."she said. Tilting his head up before they shared a passionate kiss. "I hope my biting did not hurt you my love."she said. Yet she could tell that it turned him on even more. Though how long till they realized that the statue was causing this.
 
Marcus moaned into the kiss. Begining to fuck her faster. He said "I missed all of you. Her pussy squeezing his cock with a delightful pleasure. He leaned down licking and sucking on her hardened nipple. He said "what do you want me to do to you my wife. Tell me what you want. I want to here it."
 
Nikki was taken back as he knew what she liked and what she didn't. "Well fuck like that night in your camero. You know the night I got pregnant."she said. Moaning out as her fingers played in his hair.
 
Marcus smirked "anything for you." He rolled them over so he was sitting and she was in his lap. He started to bounce her on his cock. Letting her slide up and down on him just as they did when they were younger. Him sitting in the backseat of his car her riding him. He said "just...fuck just like old times."
 
Nikki cried out more as she loved this, reminding her of that night. Her breasts were bouncing away as he bounced her. "Yes hun! Been awhile since we have fucked liked this."she said.
 
Marcus moaned beging to thrust up to meet her hips as he pulled her down on to his cock. He roughly groped her tits as he moaned in her ear " I'm getting ready to cum baby. Begining to fuck her harder.
 
Back
Top