Rich Girl ... Poor Girl {Closed}

She smiled and nodded in reply to Alysas' truth filled statement she would have to reveal her life to Alysa. She knew that it would be a bit glamorous to the woman but would also show the ugly truths in her own existence. At the end of her little acknowledging nod she spoke plainly with only a hint of her chipperness." That is true. Might as well be me to take the first plunge, you're next though"

As the lunch hour wound down she smiled a wide smile." Sure we can have my driver take us. say do you need to swing by your house for anything? If not I am sure we have stuff you can burrow if you want" She said as she got up too." Now remember i want you to behave missy." She said giggling a bit her confidence regained.

The second half flew by so fast a that at the sound of the last bell seemed as if only minutes had passed. She headed to the meeting point her and Alysa had discussed. With a board smiled she waited ignoring the stares. A boy and his friends from the football team, Dylan came over.

"Say Willow care to come over to my place, you know hang out play some games, see where the night takes us." he said and his friends all chuckled as Willow popped a brow. She studied him and shook her head.

"No thanks, I have an important study date." She said honestly as she looked at the sandy brow haired boy who stood a good foot and a half taller. his face sagged and the boys about him began to boo.

Dylan stepped into Willow and looked down at her. his hand reached out to grab her arms and she frowned."Look Willow, I am not gonna ask again. Your friends said you would love to go out with me, don't tell me those girls are liars are they."

Willow looked straight into the young mans eyes ."Let go of me" She said that shifting her feet trying to remember exactly what her martial arts coach had said. She also hoped Alysa wouldn't see her so weak.
 
Alysa licked over her tucked in lower lip before she took a small bite into it, her head nodded in agreement. “Yes, I do have to go by my place to get a few things,” it wasn’t to get a few things, it was just to make sure that her mother was okay. She knew she couldn’t prevent Willow from coming to the projects, she just had to deal with it. If she could just get that cold street attitude toward Willow none of this would matter, but there was something about her that just wouldn’t allow Alysa to reach that coldness. She rolled her eyes, who was she kidding, she really never had that tough street attitude she just had the looks of one and hoped everyone would stay the fuck away from her.

Alysa’s brow arched, eyes playfully narrowed. “What? Who? Me? Behave! Are you serious?” Alysa smiled and gave her a wink before she turned and headed back into the zones of hell. It wouldn’t be so bad if Alysa could just not fucking care what others think of her, but ever since that day. Alysa shivered just thinking about it. That was the day she began to care what people thought of her, however, being in the place she lived she had to keep that street tough look, which brought on that false first impressions of others that looked upon her. It was just a no win situation that she was stuck in for the rest of her life for there was no escaping the grasping fingers of the projects.

Alysa’s day was dragging for her, for every fifteen minutes or so she caught herself looking at the clock, the anxiety of her having to show the living hell she lived in to Willow was getting worse. There were a few moments the attacks were so strong she thought she was going to puke. ‘Get with the fucking program!’ Alysa’s street side trying to take over, but to no prevail, the strange feelings of wanting to be around Willow was too potent. She really enjoyed being around the girl, even thou she felt out of her league, not as if Willow was trying to do that, in fact, the girl was completely opposite by trying to make her feel welcomed.

The time came for Alysa to meet with Willow at the place they agreed to. The anxiety was serve when Alysa took a deep breath and closed her locker for the last time this day. Her blue orbs stared at the closed locker door for several moments in what was a failed attempt to quench the nerves, but that was before the giggled words spoken by Willow’s friends grabbed her attention. She moved to a position to see what was so exciting that held Willow’s friends at bay before they walked out to her.

Alysa’s orbs fell upon the group of boys surrounding her. Dylan, a rich upper Manhattan asshole and Quarterback of the high school football team stood in her face. Alysa’s teeth gritted in a flash of anger, she pushed past the preppies with an anger that was growing with each step she took toward the group. She didn’t have a clue what the hell she was going to do but she was going to get that fucker out of Willow’s face that was forsure.

Alysa stopped when Willow took an Aikido style stance. Her glare moved over to the tall boy whom to her surprise didn’t show any fear, but started to laugh at the intuition to even think about using martial arts against him and his friends. Alysa didn’t know if Willow was putting on a show or was actually trained in the art but she took the way the boys began to close in on her that they didn’t think she had the training.

“What the fuck do you guys think your doing!” Alysa’s street tough persona boomed out while her hand shifted to her back pocket and slipped the brass knuckles upon her fingers. The anger now burned in her eyes for this was the shit she had to deal with and protect herself from in her neighborhood. She planned her attack, first would be the man in Willow’s face to give her room to move. She would take him out with a quick kick to the nuts, then to the face, and hope that Willow’s move would cause a hesitation in the dudes buddies. Good plan? Fuck no, but it was the only one she could come up with. ‘Fuck this is going to hurt!’ Alysa hissed to herself as she approached.

“Gentlemen, I believe it’s time to hit the lockers!” The heavy voice of the football coach rang out from the locker entrance door. His sturdy frame and hard face made Alysa’s stampede toward the boys come to a halt. She eyed them as they walked past her, laughing. Dylan stood for a few moments and glared at Willow then he too moved away, pushed his way past Alysa with a huff and a cold smirk.

Alysa moved up to Willow, “Damn girl, What a badass!” Alysa raised her hand up in a fist for a knuckle bump. Alysa smiled to the girl. “Well Chuckie, if your done kicking everyones ass. I believe we have somethings to get out of the way.” Alysa eyed the girl, her anxiety now gone.
 
Willow was all prepaired to kick the smug Dylan square in the balls when Alysa arrived followed by the coach. Willow stood still a bit shaken for a minute. She shook but was okay.

She breathed unsure what had happened. When Alysa came over after the boys shattered she fiegned a smile. She whispered to Alysa." I was happy you came, I was scared" she said as she faintly did the fist bump.

" Lets um get to thw car okay" came from the woman with out the bubbly chipperness she often had. She was nervous and a bit shocjed at Dylan for his actions. As she walked she kinda retreated into herself until she saw her driver.

" Alysa this is James, James this is Alysa. She is my project partner." She said smiling through her worry feeling a bit safer.

James the driver a large man with dark hair and sharp features smiled and nodded." Sure thing Ms.Worthing. Hello Ms. Alysa did you need us to stop by your place before Ms.Worthing heads home? And Willow I shall inform your mother of any detours." He said politely and earnestly.
 
Alysa looked at Willow somewhat taken back. “It didn’t look like you were scared to me. It seemed like you was ready to tear into all with that Aikido stance you held.” Alysa responded to the fear statement but when Willow just returned the knuckle bump and faded away emotionally Alysa knew something was wrong. “Hey…” Alysa was going to ask what was up but the sharp statement of just getting to the car was the undeclared line for Alysa to mind her own business.

Alysa walked beside Willow, occasionally looking over at the woman. There was something very wrong now for the bubbly nature that Willow has displayed the whole time they were together seemed dulled. Alysa stewed over what was the denominator that was different this time and the only thing that came to light was the stand off with Dylan and his goons. ‘Fuck!’ Alysa now getting the answer to what was wrong with her, She had or did have feelings for Dylan.

Alysa looked up to James upon Willow introducing her to the man. He was a handsome man, one whom wasn’t obviously stuck to the car all the time for the man was very fit and tight. Alysa could feel her face heated as she waved hello to the man. Her smile she knew was almost sheepish, but she didn’t care. The smile stayed even when the driver offered to take her anywhere she needed to go.

Alysa looked over to Willow once inside the car. “I maybe out of place here, but umm are you and Dylan a thing?” She had to know what was eating at the woman, for this mood just wasn’t like Willow and Alysa wanted the woman to know that she could see the withdrawing persona.

Alysa’s quickly informed the driver, whom was looking in the mirror, where he needed to take her. “154th st and Melrose avenue the Lincoln projects.” Alysa whispered lowly to the man. Waited for the hard swallow and the checking to make sure the gun was still in the glove box syndrome. One that she had gotten many times when a couple of teachers offered her a ride home when the weather was really bad.

Alysa returned her attention to Willow to see if the woman was ready to talk to her about what was eating her up inside. “If your having second thoughts about going to my place first I understand you have an image to keep.” Alysa offered the girl a way out of this.
 
Willow looked at Alysa and almost raised a brow. It was an honest question but she shook away the question. She looked at Alysa her face a bit more serious. As she looked into the brunettes face. As she did she looked at her and spoke." We did in junior high. He was well my first. He was also the same person who taught me not to fall in love or trust easily. Dylan is a horrible person he is but everytime I see him I think back to the time before he betrayed me. I hate it but he was my first crush, well not really but he was my first relationship. My first crush was a friend of mine Michele"

She paused as she heard the location and smiled."I am pretty sure James will get us there. As for me back there, well I could have had him. After my last encounter with Dylan my mom and dad gave me tutors in a few martial arts. Even though I wanted to take dance lessons. Still I earned a few belts" She said with a smile as she gained some composure.

"And no I am not scared." She said as she reached out and tapped Alysas' leg smiling." Besides I need the extra drive to get my head clear for when i meet my mom. You'll like her I promise" She says trying to regain some of her composure. Granted it was hard reliving what Dylan did to her back then. She almost wanted to cry again, the pain was there but she would get through it.
 
The look upon Willow’s face told Alysa what she needed to know, even thou the words spoken by Willow belittled the hurt that she was feeling by trying to make it seem like it was a long time ago, however that might have been the case but the look in Willow’s eyes told a different story. Alysa felt the ping of sympathy toward Willow, for she knew and have felt that pain before herself and the only way to get over that pain was to push it way, however, that is something Alysa can’t do with the pain she felt long ago for that person was still deeply involved in her life, her mother.

Alysa took a deep breath and tried to push the rekindled feelings back down, this trip down memory path was always hard, but unfortunately it has been popping up more now than the past few years. She took another deep breath, cursing this stupid assignment for that was what started this whole memory recall and shame riddled moments. She just shook her head ever so lightly. The mention of Michele was her very first actual crush brought that arcing brow to Alysa’s face.

“I… “ Alysa stopped herself, for that slight pull toward Willow was still unexplained and was very much still present within her, that was obvious to her when Willow was surrounded by Dylan and his gang. The fear in her throat, the anger in her gut, yeah there are feelings that has to be explored and placed in the right text about them if they were to move forward and down the right path.

Alysa’s hand captured Willow’s and held on to it. Her eyes catching the pain still lingering in Willow’s eyes. “Look, lets put all of this shit with Dylan and his goons on the back burner, and lets make the rest of this night one to remember. This is our Star Wars night girl!” She shoulder bumped Willow and smiled at her. “But, if you change your mind once you see my place, don’t force yourself to stay or even feel obligated to tough it out. We can still just make up the shit the teacher wants and get that good grade that you need.” Alysa still knowing that things will get harder once Willow smells and sees the projects.
 
Willow smiled still a bit distant but not as much as she had been. Alysa was truly calming as she listened and didn't push into the details. Worse things happened with Dylan than she cared to admit to anyone. In fact only Dylan, his parents and hers knew the truth. All of which was bound by court order not to be repeated. Which sucked.

At the mention of Star Wars Willow turned her face beaming with a wide pleasant smile." That's right we are gonna see the new Star Wars!!!" She squealed a girlish squeal as she leaned over and hugged Alysa in the excitement." Its' gonna be great, been waiting for this since they announced it"

She pulled away slowly but stayed close to her. her body was literally only an armrest distance from Alysa as she giggled." Gonna get home and get my R2 D2 dress. Oh do you want to maybe get something to change into after work when we get to your place. I don't think wearing work close out after would be well comfortable. I mean wouldn't it just remind you of work? Its cool if you dont want to though. Oh and will it be cold I think I need to grab a hoddie?"
 
The juiced up response from Willow about the Star Wars movie was the Willow that Alysa was getting to know and like. This other sad, quite Willow, which everyone has their days of down syndrome, was one that actually made Alysa feel hurt herself, which was a totally weird feeling for she never had this strange feeling for another girl before, hell she never had this type of feeling for a male either! Which was sad all together as well!

“OH!” Alysa huffed when Willow’s arms wrapped around her upper body and hugged her tightly. Alysa arms slithered around Willow’s waist and hugged her back. Alysa noted that she kept the hug going a little longer than she ever had and was slightly depressed when Willow pulled back away, however she gave a Willow a smile before she turned away from the girl to take a look out the window.

It wasn’t long before Alysa pulled her gaze from window back to Willow, her gaze drifted down and noted how close they were to each other. Alysa looked up from the seat to the Willow’s face. “Sure, I will grab extra clothes. Maybe even a hoodie myself.” She added, “Remember we will be going to grab a burger and coke afterward.” Alysa reminded the girl. “So, Yeah, you will want to dress warm.” She smiled.

Alysa noted that they were just being to enter into the southeast side of the Bronx, the change from wealth to poverty was like the difference between night and day. Alysa looked down to the floorboard, shame written upon her face. “Well, welcome to the land of the living hell.” She whispered over her lips, still she kept her head lowered and eyes glued to the floorboard.
 
As Alysa replied Willow grew more comfortable and nodded." Yes a hoodie would be nice. Seriously who ever thought about those things was a genius, so warm and comfortable!" She giggled as she responded quickly after the second question.

"That's true, I hope they have good burgers. With grilled onions and peppers." She said giggling as she looked about. Granted this was far from the pristine lawns and statues of her neighborhood, but this was the real New York. She looked to Alysa and smiled.

"Hey don't feel bad we all have our crosses to bare through the hellish underbelly of our lives. The difference is what we do with our situation." she said smiling as she then looked to Alysa letting her hand run across the other girls back as she leaned in." If you want I can come with you. I mean James is good at what he does and if anything to bad happens he has a means to protect us" She said softly and warmly wondering if the woman would let her come into her home.
 
Alysa closed her eyes for a few moments after Willow spoke about over coming the hardships of life for everyone had problems, and that one had to stride to control these problems not let the problems control her. She knew all of this for they have beat this topic to the ground since the assigning of this project. It was just the embarrassment of the situation, with the living conditions, her mother, and the emptiness of the cupboards and frig except the cheap ass booze that her mother manages to get the pussy hungry men to buy her.

Alysa shakes her head in disbelief, it was just a few weeks ago that she wouldn’t give a fuck about any of this embarrassment or shame shit , but with each passing day of seeing the shit she sees the wanting to get the fuck off the streets, out of the projects grows and becomes more important, and with this wanting she had to look at herself, she had to look at the way she lived and what was needed to get this dream of hers. That was when the caring, the concern and all the other emotions started to take effect. She had changed from that street tough bitch to a caring and wanting a better life woman.

Willow’s soft touch brought a smile to Alysa’s face. She caught herself leaning over into Willow as the girl leaned into her. She licked over her lips before she nipped at the lower one with her teeth. She felt that warming sensation beginning to span out over her body. She looked up from the floor board to Willow’s very close face. She felt a shiver of confusion come across her as the urge to kiss the woman flooded her mind.

“Willow… May I …” She stopped quickly, recalculated and was a little uncomfortable to go through with the urge. “I would appreciate you coming up to the apartment with me. I only ask that you don’t judge me when you see how I live.” She was hoping to God that this wasn’t a ruse, a trick to get up into her apartment to where she could record everything on her phone and then send it viral across the internet. The more she thought about that the more she was having second guess about this whole thing.
 
Willow was a bit excited to see Alysa's place. She had never been in a place like this before. Heck she noted that her driver was probably anxious to be out of here as if anything happened to her it would be on his head. Still James was a great driver and cared for her and her mom better than her father did.

What made Willow a bit unnerved was Alysas' reaction. Seeing her bite her lip and begin to ask something she knew something was wrong. So when the brunette opened up about the house she looked at her and nodded." Its okay I understand you are not ready yet for me to see it. So tell you what You go get your clothes we will head to my place change and get you to work okay? Besides I have one of those super awesome multi directional showers with like water that blasts ya from like every angle. I know I am taking a shower before I go, thought maybe you'd like too. To break the tension. So yeah go get your clothes and I'll wait here okay" She said placing her hand on Alysas' and smiling a sincere smile hoping Alysa would eventually open her home to her without doubt.
 
Alysa took a deep breath and lightly shook her head. “No Willow we had an agreement and a school project to do. I will just have to deal with the fact that you have to come here sooner or later and we might as well get the shit over with.” Alysa angered with herself over the way she has been letting the emotional side of her to show. “Please lets just go and maybe after this visit I won’t be so timid when you have to come over for a longer period of time.” She added taking Willow by the hand and lightly pulled her toward the door.

Alysa held onto Willow’s hand as she walked toward the door. Her eyes seemed to drift over the concrete maze that had several benches scattered throughout the sidewalk maze, it’s design was to sit a lot of residents at one time, there were a few lighting posts, some broken some covered with graffiti. Alysa pulled Willow a little faster when she spotted a few members of the Bloods walking into the area. “Come on Willow!” Alysa glaring over at the boys as they started pointing toward the girls. “Fuck!” Alysa whispered a little to loud.

Alysa was never this happier to be inside than she was now. She instantly pulled the door shut just in time as one of the Blood members made it to the door. His fist smacked the window of the locked door, his eyes glared at the girls then smiled at them. He blew a kiss to both of them before he yelled at them. “Come on honey’s that’s no way to be, come back out here and lets have some fun!” The burly man barked. “We will be waiting for you to come out!” he informed them.

“Fuck, This is why I don’t want you here! This is the shit I have to put up with on a daily bases and I knew once they seen you and your …. Lets go, We can use the roof and then the fire escape on the other side to get back. Just call James when we are on the roof to come to the east side and pick us up.” Alysa informed Willow as she pulled the girl toward the stairs. “The elevator isn’t working so we have to use the stairs.”
 
Willow smiled and hugged Alysa as she said that they made a promise. The poor girl would follow through even though she seemed hesitant about it. Willow doubted she had much to be ashamed about. She thought thT the world was propably simpler with out so much added responsibility that comes with money.

As they got out Willow leaned on Alysa and smiled." It is strangely beautiful." She said more noting Alysa's beauty in this enviroment. Something animalistic was in her here. A sense of survival that if given a chance could be unleashed. Something about that was extremely erotic.

Before Willow could try and ask a question a man came over to say something and a whirlwind of action brought them into the building. Wlysa looked paniced and spouted for her to call James to meet them over by the fife escape. Blindly Willow nodded. As the got to the stairs Willow texted James and the driver replied.

After a series of exchanges James was in place and not on the war path. Wkllow stood at Alysas door and she did something she hoped she wouldnt regret. She turned the brunettes' head towards her own and kissed the girl on the lips. It was brief but she wanted a longer one. At the end she giggled a nervous giggle speaking in a soft tone." Thanks for taking care of me back there"

So that left her standing on the door step of Alysa's place. They nearly got mugged or worse and now they would get in get close and get out via the fireescape. Seems like a fun adventure so far. Diffently a day Willow would neger forget.
 
Alysa held Willow’s hand tight as if the girl would float away like a helium filled balloon if she didn’t. Her heavy breathing wasn’t from fatigue but from worry that Willow may get harmed if the bloods got inside the building, which they have and had raped several tenants already. “Come on Willow, Keep up!” Alysa would bark over her shoulder even thou the girl was staying up with her. Alysa’s mind was going over several actions to take if bloods managed to get in and ahead of them, her only thoughts were how to get Willow away from being harmed in anyway.

A sigh escaped over Alysa’s parted lips the moment their feet landed upon the forth floor. She turned left from the stairwell, the hallway filled with trash, some slightly ripped open and scattered about, the stench was horrific but all that didn’t matter now, it was just the desire to get Willow into the apartment safely. Why did she she brink her here? Alysa asked herself over and over again. This wasn’t a place for a rich, beautiful girl. Your so stupid she continued to bash herself till she was at the door to her apartment.

Alysa’s hand was fumbling inside her pants pocket when a soft index finger pressed against the soft area under Alysa’s chin and directed her head to turn slowly to the right. Alysa gasped when Willow’s soft lips pressed against hers, but the slight shock didn’t last long as the warmth of the kiss flowed through her body, A slight whimper escaped over Alysa’s lips when Willow pulled away. Alysa studied the girl for a few seconds while she admired the sound of the giggle and the appreciative offering that Willow gave,

Alysa reached out and pulled Willow’s head forward, pressed her lips back to Willow’s and kissed her a tad bit longer then Willow kissed her. Slowly she pulled away, but stay only millimeters away from the girls lips. “Your welcome, but we can’t stay out here in the hallway. The Bloods can get into the building so we have to get inside quickly.” Alysa emotionally pressed her lips to Willow’s once more before she broke the kiss and pulled slowly away.

She fished the keys out of her pocket and quickly unlocked the door. Her hand clasped around Willow’s hand and pulled the girl inside. “FUCK!” Alysa screamed out as her mother was laying naked on the sofa with a man pressed in between her thighs. “Mom go to your damn bedroom!” Alysa’s screamed out her eyes released the tears of shame that she was fighting this whole time.
 
Another kiss followed the first and Willow blushed as she let herself enjoy it. It was nice and sweet. Clearly something more could come of this project than a friend and a good grade. Which when starting this whole endeavor she found herself just to go in with a positive attitude.

Alysa vroke the second kiss to reply and warn. Willow nodded but was cut off as another kiss followed. Willow wanted to linger longer on the girls lips but like much of the journey here she was wisked inside.

Inside the apartment sounds of something she knew all to well hit her as well as the smell. Alysa's voice cried out. Willow turned to look at her partner seeing the girl get teary-eyed. Instinctively wWillow pulled from her purse a hankerchief as she turned to see the cause.

Gazing on the sexual act she had caught a few servents as well as her father and grandfather in was what Willow could only assume Alysa's mother and father? Or maybe just her mom. Not slowing Willow grabbed Alysa and headed towards what looked like the hall way to rooms as she did she turned and looked at Alysa.

" Its okay I have walk3d in on worse" she said solemnly and yet smiled as she got Alysa past ger shame without letting it phase her. If she did let it phase her Alysa would probably fall back into her shell. She didnt want that. From what little time together today she had found Alysa very strong and caring despite what she wished others to see.
 
Alysa’s took the offered handkerchief and dabbled the small rivets of tears before they fell from her chin to the dingy carpet flooring. “Thanks.” was the offered tone from Alysa, her glare still focused over Willow’s shoulder to the act of her mother whoring her body out for a few twenties. She gritted her teeth in an attempt to bring the needed anger to the surface to rid the wanting urge to just give up and weep.

However, that moment didn’t come as Willow turned and took Alysa’s hand into hers and pulled her toward the hallway that lead to the bedrooms. “The first door on the left.” Alysa informed Willow as they moved down the small hallway. At this very moment was when Alysa was doubting this was going the way Willow thought it would and Alysa was more than positive that Willow was wanting to get out of here, which pained Alysa just on the thought of once they leave, Willow would want to just make up the report and never see each other again.

Alysa’s room was the only room that didn’t match the décor of the other rooms, everything was cleaned to the best that she could do with what she had. There was a few posters on the wall of the up coming Star wars movie, but in actual fact they were hanging over some of the bad spots on the wall. She had a few very shabby dressers but made an attempt to hide the bad spots with black cloth. Her bed was a mattress on floor with only a bed sheet and a top sheet on it. “The only thing I have of value in here is the two packages of Oreo cookies.” Alysa whispered shamefully.

“I’m so sorry Willow, I know this is worse than you thought, but I tried to warn you.” Alysa voiced barely audible. She stepped into Willow and put her arms around the girl. “If you want we can just fake the homework and you’ll never be subject to the poor life anymore.” Alysa’s eyes watered…
 
Willow got Alysa into her room and let her go in first. Once in she shut the door and let her speak. She smiled at the attempt of humor she spoke about the only thing of value was two packages of Oreo's. She herself loved Oreo but that was beside the point. The place was yes dingy but it was what Alysa had, she could not fault her her circumstances.

"Oreoes are awesome" She said with a smile as she stood there just looking at Alysa. When Alysa embraced her Willow reciprocated her arms going about her waist. she leaned in and kissed Alysas' forehead as she held her.

"That is up to you Alysa. If you want we can gloss over most of what you want. I don't want this to hurt you." She kissed you on your forehead once more and smiled."Don't sell your wealth short. You may not have money but Alysa you are enough wealth here in you alone than Mischele ever will. As for tonight, you promised me Star Wars and unless you want to let my darkside come out I say we get your stuff and head to the roof for more of an adventure." She said with a giggled as she pulled away and went towards the mattress to sit and wait.
 
Alysa closed her eyes when Willow’s arms encircled her waist and held her close. The kiss to the forehead brought a smile upon the shame riddled face of Alysa. Alysa moved into the encircled arms of Willow pressing her body more against the rich girls form. Why was this girl so different than the other type of Rich people that Alysa’s path of life crossed now and then, she didn’t know that answer nor the answer to why she was being so weak for normally Alysa’s hard life was always on the outside but now being with this girl was bringing things out that she never felt before nor knew she had. She didn’t like the weak feeling, but it felt good to let out all the emotions that she had to push down so deep for so long.

Willow’s words of agreement to falsify the homework to prevent further emotional pain from the way she had to live was a comfort, it showed that Willow wasn’t set on getting a good grade over the emotional cost that Alysa had to pay. So unselfish, so unlike the other rich girls that Alysa was so confused on what was the right move with this girl. She knew one thing and that was she wanted Willow to be in her life, maybe not right now, but when Alysa got out of this shit hole she most definitely wanted Willow as a friend.

Alysa felt the soft, comforting arms of Willow slide away as the girl side stepped her and headed for the mattress. Alysa turned and watched the girl come to a restful sit. The words of what she wanted echoed in the head of Alysa for a few moments before she moved to the closet and slowly began to remove her clothes.

“I don’t know what I really want Willow.” Alysa turned toward the girl. “Well I take that back I do know what I want.” Alysa decided to stand firm, to show Willow the real her. “So, what do you think your parents will say to this homework assignment.”
 
As Willow sat on the mattress and adjusted her skirt she thought about Alysa and this room. It took alot for the girl to let her come here. To see her mother with god knows who. It was probably the most embarrassing thing Alysa had ever been through. Willow knew she was the richest kid in the whole school but she still was new money compared to the others. Alysa was the opposite. Willow however had learned in junior high exactly how underhanded her social peers were. They were entitled monsters and she was just wanting to enjoy her life and her hobbies before she had to assume her duties as head of Worthington.

Alysa was different. She had integrity she didn't have to hide much or so she thought. Coming here she found out her partner had more to hide. Still Willow didn't mind, Alysa was deep down a good person. She took care of herself and tried to stay below the radar of others. Willow doubted the girl didn't have some plan to get out of here. Which oddly reminded her of her grandfather.

When the question was posed Willow looked at her and shrugged." My father won't know as he cares little about my day or my friends or what I do as long as its not illegal or tarnishes our reputation. So what I don't tell him won't hurt him. My mother she will worry but she trusts me and our staff. My mother I have to say is more concerned for me as a person, than my father who care only about me as an heir and well what my actions bring to the company" Willow said her voice changing from a hint of anger at her father to light and loving at her mother, back to vitriolic when dealing with her father. She really hated talking to much about her father.

She shook off the anger and looked at Alysa and smiled." You know I like your room. Its really spartan, but something about it seems real. Like despite all of other stuff here you made this yours. I kinda feel a bit nervous here in your space. I really don't want to ruin it. Now hurry up I don't want you to be late on my account. get some clothes something cute and fun. Or if you want you can see want I have at my place? Cause I can't go with you to the movies without seeing my mom first okay" She asked giving Alysa a choice.
 
Alysa noticed the floating of emotion coming from Willow upon the way she talked about each parent. Unlike Willow, Alysa only had her mother and that wasn’t really having anyone. Her mother was always either drunk or under the influence of whatever drug her numerous men whores gave her. It wasn’t a life that Alysa was going to follow if she could help it, which was something a lot of people here in the ghettos say, but never accomplish, still she wasn’t going to give her dream up of becoming the first law attorney to emerge out from the ghettos.

“Willow.” Alysa looked at her with sorrowful eyes, but refrained about commenting on the different mood swings she was having toward her parents. It was best to leave that alone till she knew the girl and her parents better. All she knew was that Willow had problems too, and like Willow was doing for her, she would do for Willow. She would be there for the girl if she need to vent about her father. God knows that Alysa will be venting about her mother all the time.

Alysa bit her lower lip when she noticed Willow looking at her. She could only smile back when the lips of the sweet girl before her curled up in a smile. The words that transpired over Willow’s lips almost made Alysa burst out laughing, but she was able to hold it in. Her eyes darted around the room trying to see what Willow saw but to no prevail. It was just Willow trying to be nice before she gestured an idea of going back to Willow’s place and maybe wear something that Willow had. This stung Alysa, but she knew Willow didn’t mean it in that fashion but it still hurt a little. “Yeah, I don’t have anything fancy to wear to your place anyway.” Alysa grabbed the school clothes that she just took off and put them back on. “Well, I’ll just grab my homework, a snack for this evening and we can go.” Alysa somewhat disturbed how this turned out.

Moving quickly from her bedroom, Alysa went to the panty quickly, opening it and grabbing the last pop tart she had. “Okay lets blow this joint.” To Alysa’s relieve her mother was passed out and the man was gone. “Well, lets head to the roof. We will do down the fire escape and meet with your driver.” Alysa moved quickly again as not to linger around too long for not wanting Willow to be in her living environment more than she had to be. “Come on..” Alysa barked more than she intended to as she opened the door that led up to the roof…
 
Willow looked at Alysa and smiled." No silly you are fine the way you are for my place. I was just wondering if you wanted to match my outfit. Cause when I get to my place after I see my mom and make sure she is okay. I am gonna jump in the shower and change. Kinda worked my ass off in gym and that thing with Dylan didn't help. Nor the fun run to your place. Remind me next time I visit to pack better shoes. These were not made for climbing" She said with a giggle as she followed the girl to the roof. Aside form the near kidnapping and the strangeness with Alysas' mother. Willow would be back and bring a gift. Maybe she could take there picture and get a nice frame.

" Hey when we get to my place, do you maybe want to meet My mom. I haven't had anyone over in a long time and I know she would love to see me hanging out with people again"Willow admitted a bit ashamed at the fact she just said she really didn't hangout with people. I mean for all her money and so called popularity she really tended to keep to herself anymore.

On the roof Willow paused looking out over the place Alysa lived."Wow the city looks...well kinda romantic from up here. I bet you've taken someone special up here before. I mean look at it. Its speaks of like classic Spidey and Mary Jane. Sharing a kiss on a roof in front of the moon with the city in the background." She said as she hugged her self and smiled." I'd love to have someone whisk me away to the roof and just kiss me and tell me nothing else matters but you and me."

She stopped her words and train of thought as she looked at Alysa and kinda gave her a look of embarrassment." Sorry I didn't mean to get sappy there but its really a strange sense of wonder and beauty up here."
 
Alysa giggled with the way Willow expressed her feelings to everything that has happened to to them thus-far, but what really hit the funny bone was about the shoes. “I’ll work on that request! … Maybe when you know your going to be with me it would be best to wear blue jeans and tennis shoes!” Alysa voiced through her lightly giggle. Her mind helped the rare giggle by giving her images of a blue jean clad Willow in tennis shoes, not that in itself was funny but the way her uppity friends would look at her was. She would love to see Willow do this, for it wouldn’t bother Willow, atleast she didn’t think so by the way Willow has been acting lately.

Once on the roof, Alysa turned toward Willow when the question came about meeting Willow’s mom. “Sure, I don’t think I will meet your mother as you did mine.” Alysa answered with a slight frown on her face. “But, you best make sure she knows about my lower living status, for I don’t really want to see that face for I get that look everyday and just once I would like not to get that look when meeting someone for the first time.” Alysa sighed, maybe one day this feeling will disappear.

Alysa let out a laugh, “I’m sorry Willow! It’s just I have never heard anyone claim that this part of the city looks romantic… It’s the Ghetto Willow!” Alysa getting a little hard with the tone of voice. “Do me a favor and quit blowing smoke up my ass. I have a hard life, I’m poor and I live if a fucking dump!” Alysa held up her hand while swallowing the harshness she just spit out at Willow. “Just ignore me Willow.” Alysa turned away and looked over the city trying to see what Willow saw, but she only seen dirty streets, boarded up windows and graffiti.

Alysa lowered her head as a thought came to her mind upon the words spoken by Willow. She slowly turned back toward Willow while she put on a smile. She nodded a few times before she walked over to the girl. “Sorry, I now see the beauty your talking about.” Alysa looked at her deeply. “Your very kind Willow, A sweetheart in all accounts.” Alysa still slightly uneasy about feeling this way toward another girl, but she couldn’t deny the warming she felt being around her.

Alysa moved up and wrapped her arms around Willow’s waist. “Why don’t we get going and maybe after the movie, we can go through a drive up and then we can go find a more suitable roof to eat our late night snack.” Alysa voiced pulling Willow into her arms. Smiling at her.
 
Willow frowned a bit from sadness at the thought of how Alysa was treated. To think her being poor was the worst possible thing. She answered Alysa with an assurance." If it will put you at ease I will. My mother still will be thrilled I brought someone over to see her. Just try not to stare she was in an accident that kinda well scarred her and left her well crippled." She sad saddened at the thought of her mother. It was more a sorrow brought of stress than lack of love or with pity, just sorrow for how others treated her mother.Still she endured as did her mother.

When Alysa got a bit angered at her she almost recoiled thinking the girl.might hit her. When she didnt and noticed she looked at her she blushed and giggled. " Yeah I do have a bit of a rosy hued sense of wonder. I mean not to lie but I always saw you in class and thought I shoukd talk to you but I was scared you' d think me trying to trick you or well punch me. But now I see you as a very strong and beautiful girl."

When Alysa's arms wrapped about her, Willows face tudned a deep red as she leaned into Alysa almost going for the kiss but she stopped looking into Alysa's eyes. She calmed a bit nervously giggled and spoke." Sounds great Alysa, maybe we can comeback here? Or maybe this place I know on near the park!"she said as the car pulled up and she looked down and pointed.

Out of the blue she turned and kissed Alysa quickly on the lips and spoke. " He's here lets get going" she said as she got to the ladder and smiled." You first"
 
Alysa’s eyes lowered to the floor when Willow explained about her mother. An almost since of guilt formed over her for she was always trying to keep people away from meeting her mother due to the drunken state her mother was always in, but in Willow’s case, it was her shielding her mother due to other people’s rudeness. Thinking about it, even she herself was guilty of staring at some of the handicap people on the streets, not in pity or horrified by their looks, just wondered how they managed their life day by day. How hard things must be for them, but she has also learned that some of those handicaps made that person stronger.

Alysa at that moment became a little worried about how would she react upon meeting her mother, would she feel pity for her? Would she stare? Alysa bit the bottom of her lip trying to think of a way to counter those feelings and the best way would be the attitude of the streets. Just keep neutral and show no emotion. She could talk to Willow afterward and express her emotions like she has been here lately.

Alysa only nodded her understand about her mother, saying the comments till after the meetings, no sense if getting prefixed on an emotion now. Alysa tore her gaze away from the floor back to the gorgeous face of Willow. The girl has touched an area that Alysa never knew existed, or was buried under the hard street life attitude, she found herself feeling warm and almost putty like when in the presence of this girl, and to her surprise, the warm feeling toward another girl didn’t bother her now that she got to know Willow.

Alysa took a deep breath to fight down the small disappointment when Willow pulled back from what Alysa thought was going to be a kiss. She cleared her throat and nodded with a smile upon Willow’s giggle. She noted the nervous expression upon the rosy face of the girl before her. Alysa’s eyes rolled back playfully when she once again suggested this roof for their get way. Alysa was starting to wonder if Willow wasn’t trying to see what the street life was like or experience it, but that was something that Alysa would be dead and buried before she would allow this to happen to this girl. It was no place for any intelligent girl to be.

“Lets go to the park area first Willow, let me get things situated here better before we come here for a midnight snack on the roof.” Alysa didn’t rule out coming back here, she didn’t want to push the girls idea to the side. She would just have to make a few arrangements to ensure Willow’s safety on that night.

“I don’t think so!” Alysa said right after the small, quick kiss. She found herself once more feeling that small disappointment that it wasn’t a longer kiss. She took in another deep breath trying to push this all to the side. What was this? She never had these feelings for another girl and yet here she is having these strange feelings of warmth every time there was contact between Willow and herself. She just needed a few moments alone to figure this out, but then there is that feeling of sorrow when Willow was away! What the hell?

“You go first, I want you safe from the front to the back!” Alysa voiced in her deep street voice. “This place only needs a few seconds to change your life the wrong way. Nothing is going to hurt you while I’m here!” Alysa hoped that would always be the case, however… Shit happens to the nicest people here in the ghetto.
 
Willow smiled at the thought of a picnic on a roof and giggled." Aww I love that you are protective its cute" She said as she began to descend from the roof top with a frown. She really wanted to have Alysa go first but, she had taken off her shoes and tied them to her belt.

" Well I guess if I am going first I will start, At least I will get to look at your butt on the way down." She said with a giggle as she descended down the ladder. With ease she continued to get down using the ladder and waited for Alysa to descend. Once to her level she continued down until she got to the last platform and stood.

She smiled as she looked at the thing and the street seeing Jacob waiting she giggled and turned to Alysa." Our chariot awaits my lady" She says as the latch is undone and hits the pavement. "This time you go first no peeking up my skirt"
 
Back
Top