hmm a little naughty..humour me ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
screams and jumps shivering and pulling on a towel and throwing a bar of soap at you.
"Grrrrr fuck you"

Is that a promise or a threat???? LOL:rose::kiss::heart:

But you still love me right????????????(Ducks soap, glass toothbruch, hairbrush, thrown at him!!!):rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::nana::rose:

*growls and stalks out into the living room and sulks on the sofa* no love for you

Ah, I've missed this place so much. *goes and gets more popcorn*

i know i put up new decorations and everything the mansion got bigger, had to install a massive closet cause people kept hiding in there and watching naughty things...eventually we'll geta pool

*growls and stalks out into the living room and sulks on the sofa* no love for you

i know i put up new decorations and everything the mansion got bigger, had to install a massive closet cause people kept hiding in there and watching naughty things...eventually we'll geta pool

Surely it would be better to hide in the bed :p

grinding you deep on your cock. tensing around your cock my juices dripping down your dick. feeling you so deep inside me.

As I grip your ass tight, pistoning my cock to and fro. I slip a soapy finger from my other hand gently into your anus forcing past the tight sphincter muscle widening you up a little. I nibble at your ear lobe and whisper into your ear "now my sweet, I am going to fuck that infamous ass of yours"

I can offer coffee, fruit juice, gin . . or how about some nice hot cock?

just some fruit juice will suffice for now thankyou

That cream on the lips is a good look for you, but you really should be smiling. ;)

licks my lips and smiles for a second

I drink Yorkshire pussy.... like pussy used to be....

(the non UK'ers prob won't get that one)

that just sounds a little creepy but thats okay *pats on head and giggles*

As I grip your ass tight, pistoning my cock to and fro. I slip a soapy finger from my other hand gently into your anus forcing past the tight sphincter muscle widening you up a little. I nibble at your ear lobe and whisper into your ear "now my sweet, I am going to fuck that infamous ass of yours"

whimpers against your mouth feeling your fingers tease my tight ass.
"please don't..."rocking against you tensing around your fingers.

whimpers against your mouth feeling your fingers tease my tight ass.
"please don't..."rocking against you tensing around your fingers.

I withdraw letting go of your legs. As your feet touch the floor I spin you round and press your back down bending you at the hips. You grab the bottom of the shower attachment to provide support. I cup your pussy in my left hand. My palm pressing against your pubic bone and my fingers teasing playfully between your cunt lips and sliding over your clit. I slide two fingers of my right hand up your already lubricated ass and start to finger fuck your ass, as you gasp out loud from the duel onslaught.

Did I see some popcorn around here . . . this looks like one helluva show I can't miss!

The pics so far have been spectacular . . a "can't miss"!!!! Very sexy!

Hiya, Miss F . . .

I withdraw letting go of your legs. As your feet touch the floor I spin you round and press your back down bending you at the hips. You grab the bottom of the shower attachment to provide support. I cup your pussy in my left hand. My palm pressing against your pubic bone and my fingers teasing playfully between your cunt lips and sliding over your clit. I slide two fingers of my right hand up your already lubricated ass and start to finger fuck your ass, as you gasp out loud from the duel onslaught.

groaning as your fingers stretch and spread my tight asshole. whimpering my pussy wet against your fingers. wriggling and writhing. breastbouncing infrint of me a little as your fingers piston into my ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back