"I knew you in another life"

JustaSCOUNDREL

Literotica Guru
Joined
Aug 16, 2010
Posts
1,750
I've had this idea running around in my head for over a year. I've tried to write is a half a dozen times and didn't like any of them so I am tossing this out to see if anyone may be interested in giving it a shot.

We met at BBQ we sit, talk, drink really hit it off. She turned out to be the boss’ wife and my hostess so was off limits. When party broke up she kissed me on cheek and said “I feel I knew you in another life.” I thought about her all the way on the long drive home. I could not stop thinking of the sweet lovely lady once I was home, while I showered and as I climbed into bed. I dreamed about her that night, this was my dream….

I am thinking about something historic, but that is up to you if you decide to write it.
 
... I dreamed about her that night, this was my dream….

I am thinking about something historic, but that is up to you if you decide to write it.

That's a workable framing device for one or more sweet period romances, sure. The dream stories could be almost anywhere, anywhen, anywho. It's very open-ended. Maybe not all sweet -- maybe in prior-life relationship(s), you two cheated, broke up, left much unresolved. Or the opposite -- you died for her sake or vice-versa. Or you two were parent+child. Y'all could be gender-bent, too.

It could go in other directions, though.

One way: The dream is formless, not a story, just a subconscious alarm, a psychic itch. You investigate to scratch that itch and learn you two are siblings separated in infancy; your attraction is genetic. Does incest ensue?

Another: You are both immortals of sorts. You have physically reincarnated many times but she stays eternally young (or MILFy, anyway). You two were lovers in many of your past lives. Your dreams show flashes of those episodes.

Or a very nonhuman twist: In your past lives, you both were elephants, or blue whales or whatever, loyal social creatures. Just don't be Amazon River Dolphins -- those guys are nostril-fucking pervs. Yow.
 
That really is a lovely idea, and it really could go just about anywhere.

Or a very nonhuman twist: In your past lives, you both were elephants, or blue whales or whatever, loyal social creatures. Just don't be Amazon River Dolphins -- those guys are nostril-fucking pervs. Yow.

I love your posts. You just never know where the fuck they are going. I almost always end up shaking my head and smiling--so thank you for that. :rose:
 
I love your posts. You just never know where the fuck they are going. I almost always end up shaking my head and smiling--so thank you for that. :rose:
I like to find an edge and then jump off. Conceptually, that is. I don't need to physically jump off a bridge yet 'cause I ain't broke. Yet.

But I digress. I like to approach ideas from the direction of "how weird can it get?" and explore. So here, I started with "prior lives", moved through miracles and magic and humanoids, then to non-humans -- and then I remembered those nose-fucking dolphins. It's just a logical progression.

And I didn't even mention tentacles. Yes, in their prior life, he was the maiden, and she was the intrusive octopus. Maybe there's an element of mind control -- but who was in charge? Did he/maiden telepathically lure she/octopus?
 
Reminds me of a great movie: Dead Again, about lovers who come to realize that they knew each other in a past life, and that murder is a theme in both. That's when the twists begin!
 
Reminds me of a great movie: Dead Again, about lovers who come to realize that they knew each other in a past life, and that murder is a theme in both. That's when the twists begin!

That's what I thought of immediately too--I loved that movie.
 
excellent film, and the twist was pretty awesome! plus, emma thompson is fucking hot. :D

i agree the framing sequence lends itself to any lit theme. me, i'd dig on a lost love theme for it, but hey, it could go in any direction.

ed
 
Back
Top