Yvaine Warrior Queen. (Closed for Wombat9966

Alaric nodded at his wife's suggestions. More often than not they were succinct and to the point and were sound. Sometimes he pointed out a few things that could be done to improve on them and sometimes she pointed out a few things that could be done to improve on his. They worked well as a team and by the time they had finished planning all the generals and chieftains were nodding in appreciation, even the ones who had thought she was not a worthy warrior.

The plan they had was one of attrition. They would whittle down his army if he had not turned back or accepted his terms before landing. First would come The rain of fire from the Queen and her archers from the Temple Rise. They estimated at least a quarter of his army would perish there.

Then they would trap the beach. Pit traps with spikes, Hunting traps to break legs, Bear traps, Small flame traps, anything to make the army cautious and slow down. Then launch a massive arrow barrage as they were massed on the beach. Again an estimation was a quarter of their army would be lost. Their own army would not have even engaged the enemy yet, and half of it would be gone leaving him with five thousand men. Still a sizable force but more manageable.

There were more choke points along the route between the beach and the capital but they would be wise to their tactics by now and would be watching for traps and ambushes. They would be able to deploy scouts, making it a lot harder. Instead of hitting them here they would lull them into a false sense of security then hit them in the open at night, killing the guards quietly at a point of their choosing, and sneaking in killing quietly and retreating, leaving men to wake up finding comrades beside them dead. It would disrupt morale as well as reduce numbers. After this attack Alaric would again offer Zallum his challenge. If he again refused he would offer any man in his army refuge and gainful employment in his army if they wished to change sides. They all agreed that at least some would take up his offer. Maybe not publicly but at night. In fact Yvaine had suggested that they dress up a hundred of their warriors in the enemies armor and have them come across at his offer to make the rest of the army think seriously about his offer.

He was hoping to end things then and there but if needs be they had several more tricks to play after that as well. He was also glad when the Priestess Fiesta came in and confirmed that Yvaine would be fine to fight in the battles. He needed her beside him to inspire her troops and to help him plan the battles. Also he wanted her with him just because she was his wife and he loved her. When the carpenters delivered their message he watched her blush and the generals and chieftains try to hide their smiles and looks of pride. Smiling himself he walked over to her and whispered in her ear. "Do not worry my dear. I gave orders for them to greatly reinforce the structure. I do not think we will break it again." He then kissed her gently on her neck.
 
This had been a very busy day for the newlyweds and it hadn’t finished yet. Yvain giggled when her husband whispered “Do not worry my dear. I gave orders for them to greatly reinforce the structure. I do not think we will break it again” and she lowered her eyes when the generals saw him place a kiss on her neck next to the previous night’s love bite.

Clearing her throat she said “I’ll have to gather my archers together. It can never be too early to prepare for battle. I’ll take my leave gentlemen”. As she stood every man stood with her and she was aware of every pair of eyes being fixed upon her. Immediately she was outside the hall Yvain ran to the stables to find her favourite horse Oscar. Upon her entry all twelve stable hands stood to attention but she smiled and immediately said “Ladies please! We’ve known each other years and I come as a friend.” Her close friend Neevia came forward and handed her the saddle and reigns for her horse. “I’m going to the hill villages to find Dorothea the chief archer. Fancy a ride?” Yvaine beckoned her friend who mounted her own horse and rode with her.

On the journey Neevia said “Majesty …”

“No need for that in private Neevia” Yvain admonished her friend “Only on formal occasions. We were friends before I was married, I hope we are friends now”.

“Thank you” Neevia said as as she rode alongside the queen “Yvain … Don’t think I’m prying but … what … what was …”

“What was it like?” Yvain finished her friend’s question as Neevia blushed and nodded her head forcing her deep red hair to bounce “I forget you’re still untouched” both girls giggled nervously “It was FANTASTIC, everything EVERYTHING they say and MORE!” Without giving away any personal details Yvain described her deflowering to her friend who looked curiously nervous. On arrival in the hill villages Yvain found Dorothea and told her she wanted to meet with the archers in two weeks to discuss battle plans.

That evening Yvain returned Oscar to his stable and made her way to the bedroom where she washed and got ready for dinner. Her maid had put out five different dinner gowns but Yvain refused them all. Instead after bathing she put on a clean warrior leathers suite and went to the dining room where she sat waiting the arrival of her husband.

Throughout dinner they constantly made eyes at each other. Finally the Queen arose from table and announced she was tired. Arriving in the bedroom she examined the bed, perfumed her cleavage and waited. As soon as Alaric arrived she stood and holding his gaze she walked forward until her leather clad breasts were brushing against his chest “Wanna test that bed out?” she asked before claiming his mouth with hers.
 
Alaric nodded and watched Yvaine walk out. Once again he appreciated her form until it was gone from his sight and then he turned his full attention back to the problem at hand.

"Well gentlemen we have a flexible battle plan and you all know your parts in it. We have approximately two months to get everything ready for King Zallum and his army. Hopefully all our preparations will not be needed and we can settle this diplomatically or by single combat but it is best to plan for the worst. Now off with you and go prepare your troops, you all have your orders. We will meet again like this in a months time to discuss progress."

He smiled as they all filed out and then summoned his diplomatic councilor and his court messenger and priest. They arrived quickly and he hardly had to open his mouth before the councilor stepped forward and bowed. "Majesty I believe I know what you are going to ask of us. It will take at least seven days for our swiftest bird to reach Zallum and another seven for him to reply. That is two weeks even if he replies straight away. It is the best we can do majesty and assumes favorable conditions as well."

Alaric nodded and thanked them, then sent them away. So two weeks before he got a reply if Zallum replied as soon as he got his message, but more like three. Half the time gone before he had his first answer. Still he had to try, but he also had to be a little threatening or sound weak as well.

He spent the rest of the afternoon penning the letter until he thought he had the wording just right. It was done in the usual flowery speech patterns of the court it boiled down to a simple message. He had won the city and it's inhabitants fairly by right of invasion. Yvaine was alive and now his Queen but if he wished to attack him it was his right to do so but it would be met with force. To save lives he offered him the choice of honorable single combat. Looser lost his kingdom.

He called for the messenger again and handed him the small note. He bowed and hurried away. Well he had done all he could for now, he would just have to wait. He retired to his room and found his wife waiting for him. As he hung up his cloak she approached him until her breasts crushed into his chest. “Wanna test that bed out?” she asked before claiming his mouth with hers.
Picking her up while still kissing her he marched over to the bed and put her down and quickly began undressing.
"Whatever my wife wants," he said grinning.
 
“Hey my Conqueror!” Yvain said in the most submissive voice she could drum up “Are you going to help me out of my clothes? I’m a weak feeble woman and can do nothing for myself!” She then shrieked with feigned shock and surprise as her husband jumped on the bed, pretended to smack her bottom and then turned her to claim a long lust filled kiss.

Yvain felt her leather battle bra being undone and soon at the top it was skin on skin as her nipples became as hard as rocks. Next was her leather skirt and battle shoes and the two warriors were completely naked. Feeling the king’s shaft strain against her belly she broke the kiss. “High Priestess Fiesta is very rarely wrong with her predictions about pregnancy. But … on this occasion we could give her a helping hand …”

The two lovers went for each other as though it was a mock battle and soon there were groans and grunts filling the room. Eventually Yvain was on her back with her legs apart and once more she was being entered. This time there was no need for restraint or gentleness on Alaric’s side because Yvain knew what was happening and what to expect. Suddenly their joint orgasms brought about and explosion of happiness, love and pure lust as once again once again felt the king explode deep inside him fulfilling her desires.

Eventually they came to halt and just hugged each other in mutual love. As Alaric gradually became smaller and slid out of and then off his wife Yvain kissed him on the cheek. “Is that all you’ve got?” she teased knowing her husband was about to teach her other tricks of the bedroom.
 
Alaric grinned at his wife and looked at her calmly. "So, you could not beat me on the battle field my dear, so you are trying to do it in the bedroom," he grinned as he slowly wrapped her in his arms and kissed her soundly before beginning to kiss her all over her body.

Starting with her lips he kissed her cheeks and then her ears. Then kissing and nibbling his way down her jawline, then her neck and shoulders and her chest, before teasingly moving back to her shoulders and down her arms lightly licking each palm and sucking on each of her fingers.

Finally moving back to her chest he kissed and suckled on her breasts for ten minutes, playing with her nipples and licking and nibbling on them, before he again moved on kissing his way further down. Kissing her flat toned stomach he nibbles lightly with his lips as he moves around her sides as far as he can reach as well. Down further he kisses until he is kissing the top of her mound and then her moist sex. Giving it a quick kiss he kisses down both legs till he reaches her feet, kissing and nibbling behind her knee's and then on her soles of her feet and her toes.

He has his wife squirming by this time and he has hardly touched her sexual zones, but it is time he moved in and taught her a new trick. He flips her over and starts Kissing upwards from the bottom of her legs towards her head again.
 
So, you could not beat me on the battle field my dear, so you are trying to do it in the bedroom.” Yvain gave out a lusty giggle at those teasing words as her husband and lover began his kissing assault. The sensation of his kisses caused her nipples to become like diamonds even before he reached them. As he did the electicity shot down to her womanhood making her buck and squirm as she longed for him to touch her there. But his ministrations were brief and Yvain gave out a cry of disappointment as she was turned over.

But all was not lost because he was reversing the action and each kiss was like a mini orgasm. As she squirmed Yvain gave out a lusty cry “O My conqueror, the only one who has ever defeated me. Claim …” She groaned as she felt her juices building “Prove yourself the greatest warrior, claim your rights … FUCK ME!” She hesitated nervous for a moment but then full of trust she said slowly “RAPE ME!”
 
Alaric paused in his kissing as he heard his wife's request. He knew there was a big difference between her two requests. Making love to her was a nice slow process bringing her and him to the heights of pleasure together and paying careful attention to her needs.

The other way meant he was to only concentrate on his needs and to treat her like a piece of meat almost. Just something to satisfy his urges on and who cared if she was fulfilled or not as long as he was. The only problem was it did go against everything he believed in on how to treat a woman. However if that was what his wife wanted then he would try to give it to her.

He yanked her body up and plunged two fingers into her pussy from behind roughly. He began to move them out of her hard thinking about how she had humiliated him early in his life. "You have to pay for what you have done to me you silly little whore," he began spanking her ass with a hard slap as he continued to thrust into her. "Tonight you are mine to play with."

He reached forward and under her and began to pinch her nipples hard as he thrust his fingers into her. He kept it below very painful though, he didn't want to really hurt her, but he did make it painful enough to make her eyes water and for her to know this was not their usual pleasant love making.

Suddenly with his fingers still inside her he flipped her over onto her back and grinned evily down at her as he again began to pinch her nipples. "You don't know what you have let yourself in for by asking a barbarian to rape you my dear." He took his fingers out of her pussy which were now coated in her juices and brought them to her mouth. "Clean them all off like a good girl and then the real fun will begin."
 
Last edited:
Yvain screamed as she felt Alaric’s hands force their way inside her pussy fully expecting his shaft to follow. She felt him hesitate but cried out “You have to do this … we are already in a war situation and I’m sending them into battle against an enemy with no respect for women. If we lose many of them will be raped. I cannot … I WILL NOT order them to risk facing something I have not faced myself.”

Feeling Alaric pause but understand she continued “I want to be able to look them in the eye when I send them into battle. So today … I … BEG YOU … act like our barbaric forefathers acted and take your defeated enemy.” She braced herself for the next assault.
 
Alaric watched as Yvaine cleaned his fingers off then heard her plea. He realized why she wanted him to do what she had asked him, but she would not experience the full agony of what those women would in this room. It was too comfortable and she was too prepared for what was to come. He had a plan for that though.

"Yvaine," he said pulling a cloak he found at the end of the bed around her. "I understand your reasoning but I don't think you have thought this through. Let us go for a walk and discuss this a little." He quickly threw on a shirt and breeches and escorted her out towards their private gardens. Waving off the guards they began to walk amongst the flowers and trees before coming to the small hedge maze. Leading her inside it he moved two or three turns inside before ripping the cloak off her and throwing her to the ground roughly and holding her there.

Pulling his trousers down he pulled out his erect member and without warning he dived upon her and pushing her legs wide with his knees he thrust hard inside her and bottomed out and then pulled out and thrust in hard again. She had not been ready for him and he knew he was hurting her but she had asked for this so he brutally thrust in and out of her, pounding into and treating her body like a little toy.

He was excited but he could see the pain and hurt on her face as he had refused to speak to her the whole time and it was causing him to keep from cuming quickly like he wanted to. Finally though he felt the tingle and with a few final deep hard thrusts he came hard inside her and then once finished he got up and left her there and walked back around the corner. If that had not shown her what a rape in war time was like he did not know what would except for the real thing.
 
Yvain rose from the bed and followed her husband in to the gardens and was lost in thought as he dismissed the guards. Gently they entered the maze established by her great grandfather as part of his silver jubilee celebrations. Then in the clearing it happened.

In a single move Yvain found herself stripped naked and thrown heavily to the ground in a thud that took the very air from her lungs. Next second her husband was on top of her forcing his member in to her unprepared sex causing her to scream with shock and pain. The warrior in Yvain began to stir and she had the urge to attempt to throw him off but remembering why she was doing this she resisted the temptation.

There were no loving words, no cooing and seduction just stony silence as her husband pounded in to her until he came inside her. Then in silence he stood up and made his way back to the palace leaving the broken victim sobbing with pain and humiliation on the grass.

Yvain gathered herself together and staggered to her feet sent semen dripped down her leg. In the middle of the maze was natural fountain in which she bathed herself, washed her face and then returned to the palace and entered the royal bedchambers where Alaric was waiting with concern on his face. Sensing he was going to say something Yvain raised her hand indicating she wanted the first words. “I know that was probably even more painful for you than it was for me” she whispered “but you know why I had to go through this. I have a wonderful army of loyal women who would do anything for me. I had to know the risks they were facing.” Throwing her arms round her husband she said quietly “Did I ever told you I loved you your Majesty?” With those words she drew him in to a gentle kiss.
 
Back
Top