The Phonebook - meet, greet, hook up

Something about being alone in a hotel that arouses me for interesting phone conversation! Drop me a note, I'm traveling all week!
 
Gah. Your accent. *swoons*:cattail:

Oh_stop_it,_you.jpg


Actually, go on :devil:


... but, my friend thinks the Dutch accent is NOT sexy, at all. Where'd she get that idea, I wonder? ...Obviously, not from Mr. Kudram. ;) :rose:

I would say she is right, but I will not argue with you either :D
 
Finally a thread for all of us phone people.

Love this thread idea. Tough to find people interested in phone. And even tougher to find people you are compatible with.

I understand why. Most of us worry about discretion. For the most part, I find experienced players are pretty respectful. It's the morons who abuse whatever they have been given who ruin it for the rest of us. I find it's best if people have a set way to contact like YIM or on here and THEN move to phone etc.

That said...might as well answer the questions.

1) Are you the quiet, talkative, dominate or laid back type? Are you typically shy or outgoing? I'm pretty outgoing. I like to talk. And I mostly like to play at being dominant. Shy is never good. It's phone sex!

2) Do you like to lead or wait for her/him to lead?Neither. For my way...I enjoy give and take. It's bad when they say NOTHING and it's bad when you can't get a word in edgewise. If someone tells me "well I mostly just moan a lot." I know that's the call I'm never going to make.

3) What's a trait you look for in a phone buddy?Obviously someone creative and fun. But really someone who interacts. I always say dirty talk follows the rules of improv. Agree and expand. "Yes...and..." Someone who stops the convo cold or is easily offended is a bad phone player. And for my way...I like dirty name calling. If that bugs you, cool. But we clearly shouldn't play. For me...it's all in fun.

4)What's your favorite food? Anything fried. With Cheese. And Bacon. Also, processed. Anything that resembles real food but isn't! Sadly, I never get to eat bad food any more. So this is my vice.

Oh...late 30's. Told I have a good phone voice. Can do skype or yahoo if need be. I think I'm pretty sexy. Interested in female partners. Feel free to PM me if any of this interests you.

Good luck, everybody!
 
Oh_stop_it,_you.jpg


Actually, go on :devil:




I would say she is right, but I will not argue with you either :D

Definitely wrong... I find it very sexy. Into experience I came quite prolifically being wooed by that accent. :D:

Might just have to see if if was a fluke... Now to find a Dutch man who might be interested!! :devil:
 
Great idea here...

Phonesex addict here......39m in Chicago...and I'm told I have a very sexy voice and give good phone! Rule #1 is ladies cum first (and often)!

Yahoo voice or Skype or blocked phone.
 
I miss lit chat for the phonesex room. It was a good place to meet new partners. I'm 35/m/Vancouver. Thought I'd say hello. How has your experience been so far DS?

Hi Eric,

it's been great so far :) welcome to the thread, how about you? Treating you well I hope :cattail:
 
Hi all...

Greetings ladies. I am searching for a naughty, perverted woman for some on yahoo, skype or the phone.

I love to talk about very dirty, taboo subjects and have some real experiences that you would probably be very interested in hearing about and discussing.

Let's talk, see what mutual interests we share, and have some very intense fun.

About me:
35
white
5'11"
one hundred ninety-five pounds
blue eyes
brown hair
educated
love to learn and talk and be kinda nerdy from time to time.

Bi, taboo, strap ons, cream pies, dp, groups, being watched, watching, cuckolding are a few favorite topics.
 
This thread seems very lively :) Im glad to see that. Phone sex is enjoyable, a mutual pleasure is way better than just solo. Plus the sounds a woman makes are wonderful.

Although Im not sure how Id feel giving out my Skype info haha.

Good thread keep it up DS!
 
Thank You

DirtySecrets,
fantastic idea! And the best part it was started by a beautiful young woman! Can't get much better than that!
Would love to show off my deep voice to any woman that is into it, or even someone that is not sure, I can take my time till she is ready. As long as she feels good about it after Ias well as during) that is what is important. Guys as a side note, if you are lucky enough to find someone that is willing to give you shot, let her know how important she is and how her needs always come first! It will definitely help your chances for next time.


Hi, I'm DS. My dirty little secret fetish...I enjoy phone sex. Quite a bit.

So I've been meaning to put out a personal to beef up my Skype contacts (what client is everyone else using?) for when I want to play. I enjoy rubbing one out with company on voice more than porn, though porn is still good as well. Sex is a beautiful thing haha

The problem is...it's awkward with new people. When I did give it a shot, it was either a hit or a hard miss. I met some really awesome, awesome guys and then some...not the greatest. I like to be able to talk, laugh and converse with someone before the play. It makes it much more enjoyable and comfortable.

So I wanted a place - with people that do enjoy phone sex and up for it - that can get together. A place for people to mingle, shoot the shit and let your own colors show and appeal to potential playmates.

This is not just for myself (though this may just fail horribly lol), I'm hoping it helps other people find satisfaction and make new friends. Feel free to post about experiences, likes, dislikes and/or self introductions. Or if you wanna say hi to me if you're lost/shy, I'll do my best to be a good thread host. :cattail:

Don't be creepy, don't just put up your addy without chatting with me/us a bit and expect people to hit you up just like that. And please try to refrain from PM me personally until we're on friendly terms :cattail:
 
Tonight

A great idea for a thread, indeed! Voice chat and phone sex are undeniably thrilling and the perfect antidote for a stressful day.

I'm 30, open, honest, and kinky with a great imagination and "creative" vocabulary. I would love to chat with some open and vocal women. Please PM for Yahoo or Skype.
 
Wonderful thread. It would be nice knowing that any messages as a result of a post here would be from someone with a similar interest; save a lot of wasted time for both parties. I'd love to hear from ladies interested in exploring voice or cam. We can PM and see if the interest leads anywhere. I'm straight and not into pain but willing to play with almost any other ideas. Let's see if we can find some common interests.
 
I used to also enjoy the Lit Chat to find a woman to enjoy some quality phone sex with. Now, with that chat causing issues, it's more difficult. This thread, though, offers hope in the likemindedness of our quest. I'm game.
 
For a twist, have you ever had phone sex in only whispers? Whether or not you had to be quiet, it can be great fun having the microphone brushing up against your lips and having to "zoom" your ears in to every sound this way. For some reason, it can be deliciously arousing! Worth a try to spice things up once in a while;)
 
Evening all. I wonder if anyone has had any fun this week over phone in this thread. I see lots of postings, but not a lot of "success stories". Any ladies care to share? :devil:
 
Great question.

Evening all. I wonder if anyone has had any fun this week over phone in this thread. I see lots of postings, but not a lot of "success stories". Any ladies care to share? :devil:

I've had a few near misses, but I haven't really been alone until tonight. PMs are on... would love to post a success story tonight! ;) Warning - my usually super cute voice [ http://www.literotica.com/s/quickie-between-meetings ] is wrecked from laryngitis, so I sound a little more Demi Moore this evening.
 
Englishman in Brooklyn with cute accent, great vocabulary and very dirty mind. Love phone sex.....please be in touch.
 
I will say I'm a big fan of this. so I'm from N.C., 21 year old guy. Ive got a pretty southern accent to be honest. Looking to chat if any women interested? Great idea for the thread!:D
 
22, male here and from the UK. Any ladies who enjoy the sound of a British accent, get in touch and maybe we can have a little fun together. I'd love to hear from you :devil:
 
Last edited:
Update

Evening all. I wonder if anyone has had any fun this week over phone in this thread. I see lots of postings, but not a lot of "success stories". Any ladies care to share? :devil:

Success story tonight - he gave me my 4th and 5th orgasms of the day. ;) And now I sleep...
 
Back
Top