Con artist makes up hate crime to pin on Trump supporters!

John Nolte wrote an interesting article for Breitbart in which he argues that a LACK of bigotry in America today forces the media to INVENT hoaxes, and report extensively on people like Jussie Smollett (at least until they realize that he made them all look like fools!)

If racism in America was anywhere near as serious as the fake news media claims, WHY would they have had to fabricate all these massive lies over the past few years? The media told us the Hispanic George Zimmerman was white. They hoaxed us with the KKKids from KKKovington High School, “Hands Up, Don’t Shoot,” and the Duke lacrosse team. Each one of these phony hysterias blew up in the media’s lying face, so now they have changed tactics. Rather than invent massive national hoaxes to smear America and Americans as small-minded bigots, they have turned to the “Hoaxtroversy,” they have begun to fabricate meme-like controversies, and still they are forced to lie.

Some notable examples…

Remember how all those evil conservatives went crazy with rage over that high school video of Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Crazy (D-NY) dancing? Remember all those media stories, all those shrieking headlines, like this one from Reuters and this one from Newsweek…? It was all lies. In reality, conservative reaction to the video ranged only from shrugs to Hey, even though she looks like she could eat an entire pizza in one bite, that video’s kind of cute. In a world where tens of millions of Ocasio-Crazy critics are online, the media could not find even one legitimate Twitter account lathered up over the video, so they invented a “hoaxtroversy” and went ahead and claimed her critics were outraged even though no one was.

You see, the media wanted us to be so filled with hate towards Ocasio-Crazy that we would jump on absolutely anything to attack her with. That’s how they discredit us and our legitimate criticism of her: by portraying us as haters driven only by hate. But the only way they can make us look like haters is to straight up LIE.

Did you know that America is so racist that we flip out over a black actress being cast as a fictional creature? Well, that is another media lie.

No one cares that Halle Bailey has been cast as Ariel in Disney’s live-action remake of The Little Mermaid, so the media were forced to pretend we did. This is how demented the whole thing is… Not only is Ariel a fictional character, she is also a mermaid and a freakin’ cartoon. But the media want us to believe that in a country where black actors have not only been assuming white roles, but ICONIC white roles for decades now (The Odd Couple, The Honeymooners, The Wizard of Oz, Hamilton, The Equalizer, Annie, The Karate Kid, Cinderella, Moneypenny, and James West), that we all collectively decided to bare our Klan souls over a stupid mermaid.

We didn’t, of course, but that didn’t stop fake news outlets like the Hollywood Reporter, the far-left Washington Post, BET, and others from fabricating a hoaxtroversy to claim we did.

Yep, there is so little actual racism in America, the media are forced to invent horseshit like this.

It adds up to one incontrovertible fact: That this is a great country that is not racist, that is not sexist, and where people of various colors and creeds peacefully live with each other like no other country in the history of the world.
 
The Democratic Party no longer exist, good old Nazi George Soros said that "I bought the party" and he is in charge of the hate and racists and sexists policies of the Socialist/Fascists/Communists Party. Like this so called coke head racist actor and buddy of the Obama's, the fake news and the traitors in Congress, etc. are falling apart in trying to out stupid each other.

Now they are at each others throats, each little spoiled rich brat saying "I'm more terrible than you, I hate human rights more than you." You know it all most makes you feel sorry for Sanders and the wicked witch of the West Nancy for they created these monsters and now like Dr. Frankenstein monster these creeps are turning on them.

This 15 minute jerk who the fake lying funny papers and cartoon news backed and used as a race hate card now are shown for what low life fools and nuts they are.

No left wing anti human rights person on this site can defend him or his story or the Obama's and the lying "news". They know they as well as he are racists, sexists, slavers and yes murders by association. They can not actually print anything good about this guy.
 
urguyscott writes: "The Democratic Party no longer exist, good old Nazi George Soros said that "I bought the party" and he is in charge of the hate and racists and sexists policies of the Socialist/Fascists/Communists Party."

Yes, the entire Democratic Party has gone off the rails, moving WAY to the left! They're setting themselves up for a landslided loss in 2020, with not only President Trump getting re-elected, but the Dems very possibly losing the House of Representatives, as well! Trump has that entire party by the balls!

And no, Jussie Smollett's racist hoax didn't help things any - nor did all of those Democratic Party presidential candidates falling all over themselves to tweet love & support to Jussie do anything to help their credibility after the truth came out! They all looked like a bunch of clueless, race-baiting buffoons!

"This 15 minute jerk who the fake lying funny papers and cartoon news backed and used as a race hate card now are shown for what low life fools and nuts they are."

Jussie is all of the three things that the modern Democratic Party values the most! First, he's BLACK - and if the Democrats ever lose the black vote they'll collapse as a major party in the U.S. (and yes, that could soon be happening!) Secondly, Smollett is GAY - and today's Democrats are the official party of gay-"pride" parades celebrating transgendered people & the homosexual lifestyle! And thirdly, the guy is a Hollywood celebrity who HATES PRESIDENT TRUMP enough to stage a fake racist hoax-attack to get others to hate this president, as well! He represents the Democratic Party tri-fecta!
 
Poor Jussie Smollett can't catch a break!

The actor's lawyers were attempting to challenge a judge's decision to appoint a special prosecutor to investigate Jussie's fake racist-hoax-attack from six-months ago, when it was discovered that they aren’t licensed to practice law in Illinois - this, according to the retired judge who successfully lobbied the courts for the special prosecutor probe.

Sheila O’Brien, a retired state appellate court justice filed a motion calling for Smollett’s celebrity lawyers Tina Glandian & Mark Geragos to be reported for the unlicensed practice of law, and for the courts to ignore a filing made last week asking for a judge to cancel the order appointing a special prosecutor.

O’Brien filed her petition just weeks after the Cook County state’s attorney’s office made the unorthodox decision to drop all charges against Smollett for allegedly faking that now-infamous hate-crime attack near his Streeterville apartment. Judge Michael Toomin last month ruled that a special prosecutor would be appointed and has been soliciting volunteers from among 101 state’s attorney’s offices across the state to take-on an investigation of the allegations against Smollett and also to probe-into how State’s Attorney Kim Foxx mishandled the case.
 
Jussie Smollett >> liberal democrat racist scum opportunist attempting to cash-in on the current liberal democrat racist wave of hatred for everyone with opinions divergent from their own.

He wouldn't have dared to try it in any other town; Barack Obama's "turf".
 
Let’s examine who attacked Jeffrey Epstein. Could it have been... Jeffrey Epstein?
 
phrodeau writes: "Let’s examine who attacked Jeffrey Epstein. Could it have been... Jeffrey Epstein?"

Maybe Epstein hired those same two Nigerian brothers that Jussie paid to conduct his own staged assault? Does anybody even know where those brothers were this past week? And do they have an alibi?

In all seriousness, I know we're not supposed to support vigilante justice, but I feel as sorry for Jeffrey Epstein as I felt for Jeffrey Dahlmer - who was also brutally attacked in prison. Dahlmer was actually killed - some fellow inmate beat him to death! It's sometime near-impossible to feel sorry for some of these more infamous criminals serving time behind bars.
 
Looking back when this story first broke back in late January, the media showered its love & support on poor Jussie Smollett...

“Empire’s Jussie Smollett Hospitalized After Racist, Homophobic Attack” - Vanity Fair headline

Empire” actor victim of racist and homophobic assault” - CNN headline

But the media’s recent coverage of the Tacoma ICE facility shooting earlier this month demonstrates WHY they so richly deserve their “fake news” moniker. Willem Van Spronsen, who was fatally shot & killed after throwing what authorities called “incendiary devices” at an immigration detention center in Washington state proudly wrote:

I regret that I will miss the rest of the revolution. Doing what I can to help defend my precious and wondrous people is an experience too rich to describe. I am Antifa!”

"I am Antifa!"

That unambiguous, self-proclaimed association with Antifa, along with Van Spronsen's history of activism on behalf of the group, his motivation for attempting to carry out a violent, presumably murderous act against the staff at an immigrant detention facility in Tacoma, Washington was crystal clear.

CNN, however, couldn't make this out. “The motive behind the armed man’s pre-dawn attack is unclear.” Other establishment media outlets kept their coverage equally vague, omitting Van Spronsen’s well-documented connections to Antifa, with the Washington Post headlining their report: “Armed man killed during attack on ICE detention center, police say.” - The New York Times also couldn't see it: “Man Attacking ICE Detention Center Is Fatally Shot by the Police.”

The amount of coverage this attack received pales in comparison with those given to ostensible “right-wing” instigators of violence. It may or may not be intentional, but the benefit of the doubt is selectively applied: doubt is only present when the act in question is a result of left-wing violence. The media willfully ignores credible evidence when inconsistent with their intended political narrative.

WHERE were the headlines reading: “ICE agents victim of failed Antifa attack?”

GQ originally published an article entitled “The Racist, Homophobic Attack on Jussie Smollett Is Far-Right America’s Endgame” before later changing the title to accommodate recent developments in the case: “GQ made two errors in editorial judgment. We failed to clearly present the post as an opinion piece. And we regret applying unfounded political motivations to then-breaking news with the original headline.”

These “mistakes” happen way too often. The media is trigger happy when it comes to associating an act of violence with racism, homophobia, or any form of bigotry. Imagine if Van Spronsen’s goal had been to murder the migrants detained at the Tacoma ICE facilities! There is no doubt the media would have linked it to President Trump and hammered away at such a conspiracy incessantly.

THIS kind of dishonest crap is why Trump won - and why NOBODY takes the mainstream media (or their polls) seriously anymore!
 
THIS kind of dishonest crap is why Trump won - and why NOBODY takes the mainstream media (or their polls) seriously anymore!

Considering that last line and the first sentence are the ONLY words in your post that you didn't directly steal from a blog site, I don't think you have any business slinging the "dishonest" word around at anyone else. :rolleyes:

.
 
JKendallDane writes: "Considering that last line and the first sentence are the ONLY words in your post that you didn't directly steal from a blog site, I don't think you have any business slinging the "dishonest" word around at anyone else."

Yes, I regularly read other news accounts of current events, J-Kendall - because I'm NOT my own news agency - I knows this consistently bothers you, but what else can I do? If I happen to quote someone, it's probably NOT because I called him or her on the phone and talked with that person myself!

I've noticed that you NEVER write anything here in defense of Jussie Smollett - ABSOLUTELY NOTHING - which tells me that we're both probably on the same page regarding that Hollywood celebrity's dishonesty & racist hate-mongering! I'm glad that we appear to agree on THAT MUCH, at least!

Jussie, or course, is still involved with a lawsuit against the city of Chicago for the thousands of dollars they spent investigating his racist hoax, despite former First Lady Michelle Obama's best efforts to get all charges against him dropped! Sadly, all of his Hollywood & Democratic Party supporters have completely abandoned him (not unlike yourself!) He kind of made them all look like idiots!
 
Yes, I regularly read other news accounts of current events, J-Kendall - because I'm NOT my own news agency - I knows this consistently bothers you, but what else can I do? If I happen to quote someone, it's probably NOT because I called him or her on the phone and talked with that person myself!

Oh, I don't know...perhaps you could do something really simple like when you want to quote someone, you provide a link and proper attribution instead of being a plagiarizing thief doing entire posts where you do nothing more than copy & paste and then change one or two words every ten sentences in a ridiculous attempt of trying to make it seem those words were yours. :rolleyes:

I realize you have a serious aversion to the term "intellectual honesty" but what you can't seem to understand is that every time you pull that stupid stunt it does nothing but point to the fact that everything you ever post becomes rightfully questionable.

If you want even a modicum of credibility for the things you actually DO write on your own, then stop being a fucking thief so much of the time and give credit when and where it's due.

I've noticed that you NEVER write anything here in defense of Jussie Smollett...

Correct, but only because I am a big believer in letting the chips fall where they may. Smollett screwed up big time and he deserved to have his reputation and career in ruins. I hold the same belief when it comes to whomever gets caught up in the Jeffie Epstein web. It matters not to me if both 45 and Bill Clinton go down for any involvement because nobody...NOBODY...gets a free ride in that mess! (that's me being intellectually honest, in case you didn't catch it. ;) )

The problem arises when you want the chips to only be allowed to fall on one side of the partisan fence and be permitted to just look the other way when they fall on people like 45, Moscow Mitch, Roy Moore, Denny Hastert, Newt, Larry Craig, "Gym" Jordan, Duncan Hunter, etc, etc, etc.

If you really want to "drain the swamp" a good start would be to quit pretending the entire GOP deserves "endangered species" status to keep the chips away from them.

.
 
JKendallDane writes: "If you want even a modicum of credibility for the things you actually DO write on your own, then stop being a fucking thief so much of the time and give credit when and where it's due."

Oh, give it up, Jay! If I was a liberal Obama-supporter you wouldn't care the slightest bit about what I posted or to whom I gave the credit for a quote! The fact is, you WANTED to believe Jussie Smollett was telling the truth, and it DEVASTATED you when you discovered that he was making the whole thing up!

"I hold the same belief when it comes to whomever gets caught up in the Jeffie Epstein web. It matters not to me if both 45 and Bill Clinton go down for any involvement because nobody...NOBODY...gets a free ride in that mess!"

I'm not entirely sure that Bill & Hillary can allow Jeffrey Epstein to live, telling what he knows about his visitors/guests to "Pedophile Island!" People who know things about the Clintons tend to commit suicide at alarming rates! I guess we'll just have to wait and see what happens next.

"If you really want to "drain the swamp" a good start would be to quit pretending the entire GOP deserves "endangered species" status to keep the chips away from them."

When Republicans like Denny Hastert or Larry Craig are caught with their pants down, I am all for throwing the book at them! I don't want those perverts in my party! But let's not forget what the progressive-left tried to do to Brett Kavanaugh, which was to destroy the reputation of a decent man because some drunken liar wanted to help Planned Parenthood keep another pro-life justice off of our U.S. Supreme Court! An accusation is NOT always in any ways associated with the TRUTH!
 
Last edited:
Oh, give it up, Jay! If I was a liberal Obama-supporter you wouldn't care the slightest bit about what I posted or to whom I gave the credit for a quote! The fact is, you WANTED to believe Jussie Smollett was telling the truth, and it DEVASTATED you when you discovered that he was making the whole thing up!

I love it when you get triggered, dump. Just like 45, you totally ignore the original point then go into rant, rave, and sputter mode right before inventing some "fact" you have no back-up for as a deflection. If you don't like me pointing out your constant plagiarizing of other people's work...something literally no one else on this forum seems to do but you...then simply stop being a fucking thief and I'll never mention it again. Pretty simple solution, wouldn't you say? ;)


I'm not entirely sure that Bill & Hillary can allow Jeffrey Epstein to live, telling what he knows about his visitors/guests to "Pedophile Island!" People who know things about the Clintons tend to commit suicide at alarming rates! I guess we'll just have to wait and see what happens next.

Seeing that ridiculous canard brought up never ceases to bring a smile to my face. It's like the ultimate confession of being a charter member of the InfoWarrior Club. Think about it, dump. If there was ANY sliver of truth to Hillary being the most successful serial killer of all time, then 45's body would have been found at the bottom of one of the elevator shafts at his golden tower three years ago. But thanks for the laugh. Now tell me the one about Comet Pizza and the super secret child slave moon base. :D

When Republicans like Denny Hastert or Larry Craig are caught with their pants down, I am all for throwing the book at them! I don't want those perverts in my party!

I would say it's funny how you only pointed out Hastert and Craig, but then again, you do have a definitely selective outrage scale. You know...kind of like how you never fail to take cheap derogatory shots at gay men, but never have the first negative word to say about lesbians. Your story file provides part of that answer. Enough of an answer that I'm willing to bet you have the lesbian porn photo shots of 45's rent-a-wife as your computer wallpaper. The wood she gives you is probably half the reason you're so hard for 45. :rolleyes:

.
 
JKendallDane writes: "I love it when you get triggered, dump."

And I love you, too, J-Kendall!

"If you don't like me pointing out your constant plagiarizing of other people's work..."

And WHO says I don't like it?

"Pretty simple solution, wouldn't you say?"

Yes, the simplest solutions are usually the best. We appear to be in full agreement on this point!

"If there was ANY sliver of truth to Hillary being the most successful serial killer of all time, then 45's body would have been found at the bottom of one of the elevator shafts at his golden tower three years ago."

The many people around Bill & Hillary Clinton who have mysteriously died were clearly not aware of whom they were dealing with. Donald Trump is much sharper than that. And Trump is now protected by the same Secret Service agents who protected the Clintons.

"I would say it's funny how you only pointed out Hastert and Craig, but then again, you do have a definitely selective outrage scale."

You have a problem with my calling out Hastert & Craig? They were both scum, and I'm glad they're gone!

"Enough of an answer that I'm willing to bet you have the lesbian porn photo shots of 45's rent-a-wife as your computer wallpaper."

I do not - but if I DID it would certainly be Melania over Mrs. Clinton or Michelle Obama! And I'm willing to bet that you fully agree with me on this! Or are you going to now proclaim that you think that Mrs. Obama is hot - just so as not to sound racist? (She's NOT hot, Jay-Kendall!)
 
A judge in Chicago told Jussie Smollett's attorneys today that he's NOT changing his mind about appointing a special prosecutor in the case against the Trump-hating Hollywood actor - and the judge also insists that that he won't let another judge replace him.

Cook County Judge Michael Toomin informed Smollett's attorneys that their client has NOT been cleared of criminal charges alleging that he staged an attack on himself in January that he then described to the police & the public as being racist and homophobic. Prosecutors initially dropped all charges against Jussie in March, but a special prosecutor is expected to charge him all over again.

Smollett's attorneys had argued that Toomin should remove himself because they insist that he has already presumed Jussie to be guilty. Toomin responded that the special prosecutor's opinion will be the only one that matters. Toomin ruled last month that a special prosecutor will be appointed to examine the dismissal of the charges, but he hasn't yet said who it will be. Former First Lady Michelle Obama was hoping that Jussie would avoid prosecution altogether!
 
Today in Chicago... lawyers for Jussie Smollett asked a federal judge to dismiss that city's lawsuit demanding that the “Empire” actor pay back more than $130,000 that Chicago city officials say was spent on investigating Jussie's racist hoax/crime.

The city’s lawsuit was initially filed by former Mayor Rahm Emanuel, weeks after the Cook County state’s attorney’s office made the controversial decision to dismiss disorderly conduct charges against Smollett for his allegedly faking an attack on himself near his Streeterville home in January.

In today's motion, Smollett’s lawyers described the city’s lawsuit as a “perverse tactic,” stressing that Jussie has never admitted any wrongdoing, and adding that the prosecutor initially dismissed the case following the intervention of former First Lady Michelle Obama on the Trump-hating actor's behalf.

The Chicago lawsuit seeks to recover $130,106.15 in damages for the cost of the police investigation - along with the 1,836 hours of manpower expended during the investigation that identified two acquaintances of Smollett’s — brothers Abimbola and Olabinjo Osundairo — who told police they’d been paid to stage the attack while wearing MAGA hats to look like Trump-supporters!

A hearing on the motion to dismiss has now been set for August 13 - one week from today!
 
The racist attack on Jussie Smollett, and all people-of-color continues. Why can't the racist perpetrators of this racist attack on Jussie Smollett be found and prosecuted? Why isn't the racist Chicago police department and racist Chicago city administration aggressively pursuing those who perpetrate vile racist attacks on their citizenry? Forget the fake news about Jussie orchestrating the attack on himself. Only racists would foster and promote that nonsense.
 
It sure would be refreshing if the people who were so outraged over the Smollett case showed any concern at all about the numerous real examples of racist violence that have been in the news regularly for years now. Gee, that might even help put a stop to the impression that we think they're a bunch of racists...but it's so much easier to just whine about it!
 
It sure would be refreshing if the people who were so outraged over the Smollett case showed any concern at all about the numerous real examples of racist violence that have been in the news regularly for years now. Gee, that might even help put a stop to the impression that we think they're a bunch of racists...but it's so much easier to just whine about it!

Cry wolf some more, totally going to help your cause.
 
That analogy would only fit if there were no real cases of violence against POC. Just because you don't give a damn about them doesn't mean they're not there.
 
It sure would be refreshing if the people who were so outraged over the Smollett case showed any concern at all about the numerous real examples of racist violence that have been in the news regularly for years now. Gee, that might even help put a stop to the impression that we think they're a bunch of racists...but it's so much easier to just whine about it!

You seem to be suggesting that the racist attack on Jussie Smollett was not real? Dude, that is a very racist point of view.

It reminds me of the Al Sharpton/Tawanna Brawley case. Some racists suggested that wasn't real either.
 
That analogy would only fit if there were no real cases of violence against POC. Just because you don't give a damn about them doesn't mean they're not there.

No it works because there are FAKED cases, and cries of racism every time even when the POC was breaking the law and or resisting arrest. Keep doing it and the claims start to not be taken seriously.

Newsflash: arresting and prosecuting someone doesn’t become an act of racism just because the suspect is a poc.

Just like being an asshole doesn’t make you a racist just because you were being an asshole to a poc.
 
YDB95 writes: "It sure would be refreshing if the people who were so outraged over the Smollett case showed any concern at all about the numerous real examples of racist violence that have been in the news regularly for years now."

One way to water-down charges of racist violence (and make them less-believable) is to FAKE a racist hate crime - which is EXACTLY what Jussie Smollett is accused of doing! He claimed that a couple of Nigerian brothers wearing red MAGA-hats assaulted him and put a noose around his neck!

And both Hollywood liberals AND Democratic Party presidential candidates initially rushed to his defense - UNTIL they realized that he'd faked the entire thing, at which point they abandoned their support for him almost overnight - EXCEPT for Former First Lady Michelle Obama, who continues to love Jussie!

https://www.thehypemagazine.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/Michelle_Obama_and_Jussie_Smollett.jpg - (First Lady Michelle Obama on stage with Jussie Smollett!)

jp55665566 writes: "You seem to be suggesting that the racist attack on Jussie Smollett was not real? Dude, that is a very racist point of view."

I am sincerely hoping that the Democratic Party REJECTS racism by allowing Jussie Smollett to speak at that party's national convention next summer! Perhaps the Trump-hating Hollywood actor can join Colin Kaepernick & Megan Rapinoe on stage to voice their support for the Democrat presidential candidate!
 
No one is in favor of violence except Antifa Leftists and Trump haters like Kathy Griffin, Snoop Dog, Tom Arnold, Robert De Niro, and several other Hollywood attention whores.
 
jp55665566 writes: "No one is in favor of violence except Antifa Leftists and Trump haters like Kathy Griffin, Snoop Dog, Tom Arnold, Robert De Niro, and several other Hollywood attention whores."

Jussie Smollett tried to use violence to make President Trump & his supporters look EVIL, and many of those Democrats running for president wanted SO DESPERATELY to believe him! So did all of those Trump-hating Hollywood celebrities!

https://rashmanly.files.wordpress.com/2019/02/fullsizeoutput_f26.jpeg?w=450&h=253 - (The mainstream news media outlets ALSO wanted to believe!)

http://hurryupharry.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/smollett-meme.jpg - (Whomever made this probably feels really STUPID right now!)

https://i.imgflip.com/2uhf8p.jpg - (Now if Jussie should REALLY wants to experience being the victim of a hate crime...)

https://rashmanly.files.wordpress.com/2019/02/fullsizeoutput_f1d.jpeg?w=450&h=321 - (So it was Trump's racism that forced Jussie to do what he did?)

https://cdni.rt.com/files/2019.02/article/5c662351dda4c8c0468b4639.jpeg - (Is this placard "PRO-Jussie" or "ANTI-Jussie?" - I really can't tell!)
 
Back
Top