Story Worth Finishing?

LizisReady

Experimental
[Only Published Literotica Authors may link to or promote their off-site work.]

Last edited by a moderator:
You're not supposed to do this. All stories have to be submitted on the story side so they can be checked by the powers that be.

So I wrote a short story a while back and I never got around to finishing it off. It is pretty much done in terms of content but it has not been edited or proofed at all. Re-reading it now I can't tell if it is actually even worth doing that.

So I though I would throw it out there and see what people think. If you guys and gals think it is worth cleaning up and submitting.

[Spam site removed.]

As I said it is as rough as they come so expect spelling and grammar fuck ups all over the place. Along with other problems.

Your spam has been reported since you're not a Lit author. :)

Try the Editor wanted thread and ask for a reader to answer your question.

As Tx said, naughty, naughty.:)

Hullo new poster!

You can post a summary of the story here and ask for feedback. That's allowed. Make it short, though, as our attention span wanders. I mean right now, I'm thinking 'God, I must get going and put my washing out ...'

:)

Hullo new poster!

You can post a summary of the story here and ask for feedback. That's allowed. Make it short, though, as our attention span wanders. I mean right now, I'm thinking 'God, I must get going and put my washing out ...'

:)

It was not a Lit story the OP wanted critiqued, though.

It was not a Lit story the OP wanted critiqued, though.

It could have been when he/she got it cleaned up. That's what most of the post was about.

Instead of removing the whole post, only the link needed to be removed.

Back