Men , do you enjoy the smell of pussy ?

I love the smell, and the taste in particular a smooth and wet pussy

The aroma of a woman and taste of her pussy is so intoxicating.
I also find sniffing the aroma of a woman in a pair of panties she
has worn is so delightful.

Unfortunately for my SO, I can't stand the taste nor the smell (I've tried a couple women before, before someone doubts her hygiene!).

Thing is, I really fantasize about licking a pussy, I love watching videos like that, and I sometimes dream about it (which is something, because I rarely dream about sex). But sadly I just can't bring myself to do it.

I have only encountered one pussy in my 65 years that was unpleasant. She was a hot chick that I had been lusting for in high school. It was disappointing.
That said I love pussy! Freshly showered and freshly fucked. Maybe the latter more so. Something about a pussy, swollen and slippery from sex, Love it!
One of my fantasies is to go to a swing club and position myself next to the "chair" and eat every pussy that sits down for her pleasure.

Last edited:
I have only encountered one pussy in my 65 years that was unpleasant. She was a hot chick that I had been lusting for in high school. It was disappointing.
That said I love pussy! Freshly showered and freshly fucked. Maybe the latter more so. Something about a pussy, swollen and slippery from sex, Love it!
One of my fantasies is to go to a swing club and position myself next to the "chair" and eat every pussy that sits down for her pleasure.

curious n cute.

oh ! you are that Prasa ? so many guys have ridiculed me by coining with you and your posts. y
i m curious to know whether you like your wife's pussy smell or of other chicks cunt ?
else , is your like other girls pussy also ?

image.jpg
Who me? Never.......... Actually I think there is no better smell in the world!

I adore the scent of pussy. Being orally fixated, it is a total turn on to breathe i her aroma, before tasting her nectar.

seems that most men are just fascinated even by d smell of cunt. I too ! I still can't forget d sweat and smell of my elder sister's cunt when i ate her on our first ever lesbian sex.

oh ! you are that Prasa ? so many guys have ridiculed me by coining with you and your posts. y
i m curious to know whether you like your wife's pussy smell or of other chicks cunt ?
else , is your like other girls pussy also ?

what your reply man ?

I love the smell more than you can possibly imagine. Can either just something so sexy something so fun about smell the taste and as she becomes more aroused the sweeter the smell and Taste

I love the smell more than you can possibly imagine. Can either just something so sexy something so fun about smell the taste and as she becomes more aroused the sweeter the smell and Taste

yes. we sweat more n more when we came closer to climax and the taste is more sweet for d licking guy or girl.

I love the smell of my wife's pussy. Not all pussy is created equally. Unfortunately I have smelled some that weren't nearly as nice to smell as my wife's.

I like to dab this perfume behind my ears by burying my face in her crotch and then turning my head from side to side. The elixir stays with me for hours!

Back