Author seeking editor

JLCC

Really Experienced
Joined
May 19, 2014
Posts
137
Hi there,
After not having much success via the traditional route, I'll throw my request here. I am thinking that if you are involved enough to be reading here, you will be a cut above some anonymous request.

http://www.literotica.com/s/fake-it-to-make-it-ch-01

Fake It to Make It has progressed for 5 chapters, with the conclusion nearing the end of being written. It's a story of a 38 yo professor who has been frustrated by current dating dynamics. He undertakes to change things up, eventually taking a student under his wing. Their relationship is sort of a soft-dom/sub type of thing and the student actually learns well. She has embarked on bringing one of her master's former lovers into their lives.

The current chapter sees the fulfillment of this. This chapter is now 8200 words and I would expect probably 2000 more. Sex themes are Dom/lesbian/three-way.

Apart from technical aspects, I am right now interested in the pace. I am writing in two areas that are stretching me and sometimes it feels like it might be plodding.

I appreciate your consideration.

JLCC
 
PM me and I will send you an e-mail address, then send me the first 3000 words and I will take a look.
 
Back
Top