men, do you want to see your wife with another man?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We've been swinging for years. Nothing like watching her get fucked hard. It's so sexy to see it third person. Sexier when another woman is riding your cock.
 
I'm coming down with a bug so wife is sitting here fantasizing about the hot guy on jeopardy....Has never happened and never will...but DAMN I love the idea of her being with someone else while I sit and watch or wait patiently at home.
 
I'm coming down with a bug so wife is sitting here fantasizing about the hot guy on jeopardy....Has never happened and never will...but DAMN I love the idea of her being with someone else while I sit and watch or wait patiently at home.

"I'll take that dick for a thousand, Alex!":D
 
Chatting with wives

Guys love to chat to you about your wife gf sister or daughter maybe even email them
 
A couple of years ago my wife and I discovered we both had a piss fetish after nearly 30 years of marriage. She was previously very inhibited, but as we became more adventurous, it has released her inner slut. We started with FFM threesomes, but I'd always fantasized about seeing her being fucked by other men.

We've done it a few times now with a few trusted friends, it's awesome fucking her mushy pussy with three loads of cum in there, or blowing in her mouth as I'm watching my friends in her pussy.

I was scared it would cause tensions, but our group of fuck friends are very cool.
 
Never would have wanted to see my late wife with another guy but over time I wanted to have her see me suck and be fucked by a guy. Knowing she was watching as I did those acts was a huge fantasy. I realized that I would have been okay her with her being with another guy if I could get that.
 
question ive been wondering for a while, great if anyone can help me!

so guys, do you want to watch/hear of your wife having sex with another man? has it been done before? what was your experience?

I love watching her get off with another guy. It's so hot!!
 
Don't you feel jealous to see your 'faithful wife' enjoying sex with another man?

The fact is that another man has already been in there. She revealed to me a few days after she returned from a business trip that she had taken an opportunity to have a quickie while she was tipsy. She said she'd basically just slipped away from her friends to a quiet room with this guy whom she'd casually encountered at the bar earlier that evening. He unceremoniously turned her around so she was bent forward over the bed, dropped his pants, raised her dress and pulled her panties down, and fucked her from behind for what seemed to be about three or four minutes, ejaculated, withdrew his penis and that was that. She said she'd enjoyed it because of how rough he was with her and how exciting it was. Since then we have swung with other couples and my wife continues to enjoy being promiscuous.

Isn't it amazing how much pleasure another man can give your wife. The first time I was shocked to see how wild she could get with a bigger and better lover. The thought of my wife enjoying sex with another man is intoxicatingly arousing and erotic. I enjoy the thought of her feeling him penetrate her, how different his penis must feel in her, and how she has never orgasmed so hard or so often. This is probably the best way to keep the sexual tension alive in our marriage which remains as strong as ever.
 
Yes!

I love watching her get off with another guy. It's so hot!!
To really know the answers you'll have to wait until I post some of our true stories.
But the above is a hint! I've tried all our long married life. A few porn sites this last few years triggered my wife to go all the way as of May 2014. It took a life time so never give up hope.:rose:
 
Am I the only wife who is married to a guy who doesn't want this?


Not the only one by a long shot, but if you do and he doesn't, maybe just the wrong one!!! There are many of us men who enjoy watching our women enjoy themselves!!! Would you watch him with another woman and enjoy it??
 
Not the only one by a long shot, but if you do and he doesn't, maybe just the wrong one!!! There are many of us men who enjoy watching our women enjoy themselves!!! Would you watch him with another woman and enjoy it??

Yes actually I think I would like to watch him with another woman
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top