Predicament Bondage

RawHumor

Creepers Gotta Creep
Does anyone have any good predicament bondage setups? I'm hoping to find something that doesn't rely on nipple clamps or piercings. A lot of predicament bondage involves tugging on the nipples. I'd prefer to find something a bit different.

As fun as the idea is, there isn't a lot of stuff online for it.

This isn't bondage in the sense that they are restrained, but it is a predicament and it is easy to execute.

Have your intended victim be barefoot and stand in the middle of a room with a hard floor. Have them do a calf raise so their heels are well off the ground. Then place various LEGO bricks on the floor directly under their heels. Set a timer. Enjoy the show.

This isn't bondage in the sense that they are restrained, but it is a predicament and it is easy to execute.

Have your intended victim be barefoot and stand in the middle of a room with a hard floor. Have them do a calf raise so their heels are well off the ground. Then place various LEGO bricks on the floor directly under their heels. Set a timer. Enjoy the show.

You’re so MEAN!!! 😍😍😍

If you have a four poster bed, or a bed with a bedhead that lends itself to bondage, and a sub with long hair, you can use their hair to restrict movement.

I haven't been in many predicament bondage situations but have been in many predicaments!

I think the bondage depends on the goal. Or am I overthinking this? You just want to tie her up and cause a little grief and arousal?

But let's say you've asked her not to chew gum. But she does! What a misbehaving whore! Perhaps she comes home from work one day to find two stools facing each other that just happen to be about two inches taller than her inseam. A piece of wood - it was more like a round, thick dowel - is held up by each stool. You ask her to get nekkid. Hand her a piece of gum to start chewing. Bind her hands behind her back. Help her straddle the pole. Take the gum and put it on her nose. For more fun, you might hand her three pieces of gum and have her chew it as she struggles to stand on tiptoes so that pole doesn't push in to her pussy. A second version of this is to take one of those pool noodles, slit it lengthwise and put it over the pole so it's not as hurtful. Take listerine mint strips or some peppermint oil mixed with lube and let her rub away and chew her mint gum at the same time.

Not bondage but could somehow be included: nose to wall holding a dime (because she might not have followed budget?) or potato chip / oreo (because she didn't follow healthy eating?), hands clasped behind neck. How long does the item stay on the wall? If a spanking was administered before and then panties pulled down to expose red butt, well.... the added feeling of vulnerability is amazing. So I heard. :eek:

Again not super bondagey but I have a hard time not using my hands when giving oral. So when I've been asked not to use hands, just mouth and I failed, I was put in various forms of awkwardness (is that another word for predicament?). I know this isn't exactly what you're looking for. But being made to wear mittens and a blindfold while I rooted around for his cock was interesting. Or on back, head over bed, wrists tied to ankles.

I saw a scene involving an anal hook tied to hair. In this case, his arms were curled up - put hands up to shoulders - with that ace bandage stuff (vet wrap) wrapped from elbow to wrist. Same done with legs, so ankles were up to back of leg and wrapped. This made him on all fours but weight on elbows and knees. It looked painful. Every time he moved his head, it pulled on that anal hook.

Good luck! I'm kind of curious what you end up doing. Sharing is caring. :cattail:

Pretty sure there’s something in Geneva Convention about this exact scenario.

Pretty sure there’s something in Geneva Convention about this exact scenario.
A common torture method the CIA employs, adapted from Chinese-Soviet manuals on the torture of US soldiers, is to force a person to walk barefoot through a pitch black room covered in small lego constructs.

I haven't been in many predicament bondage situations but have been in many predicaments!

I think the bondage depends on the goal. Or am I overthinking this? You just want to tie her up and cause a little grief and arousal?

But let's say you've asked her not to chew gum. But she does! What a misbehaving whore! Perhaps she comes home from work one day to find two stools facing each other that just happen to be about two inches taller than her inseam. A piece of wood - it was more like a round, thick dowel - is held up by each stool. You ask her to get nekkid. Hand her a piece of gum to start chewing. Bind her hands behind her back. Help her straddle the pole. Take the gum and put it on her nose. For more fun, you might hand her three pieces of gum and have her chew it as she struggles to stand on tiptoes so that pole doesn't push in to her pussy. A second version of this is to take one of those pool noodles, slit it lengthwise and put it over the pole so it's not as hurtful. Take listerine mint strips or some peppermint oil mixed with lube and let her rub away and chew her mint gum at the same time.

Not bondage but could somehow be included: nose to wall holding a dime (because she might not have followed budget?) or potato chip / oreo (because she didn't follow healthy eating?), hands clasped behind neck. How long does the item stay on the wall? If a spanking was administered before and then panties pulled down to expose red butt, well.... the added feeling of vulnerability is amazing. So I heard. :eek:

Again not super bondagey but I have a hard time not using my hands when giving oral. So when I've been asked not to use hands, just mouth and I failed, I was put in various forms of awkwardness (is that another word for predicament?). I know this isn't exactly what you're looking for. But being made to wear mittens and a blindfold while I rooted around for his cock was interesting. Or on back, head over bed, wrists tied to ankles.

I saw a scene involving an anal hook tied to hair. In this case, his arms were curled up - put hands up to shoulders - with that ace bandage stuff (vet wrap) wrapped from elbow to wrist. Same done with legs, so ankles were up to back of leg and wrapped. This made him on all fours but weight on elbows and knees. It looked painful. Every time he moved his head, it pulled on that anal hook.

Good luck! I'm kind of curious what you end up doing. Sharing is caring. :cattail:

Hmmm... now this is what I was looking for. I've done quite a bit of shibari. I've suspended people. I just haven't done much predicament play yet.

The fun for me of predicament play is the mind fuck - the idea that, if the bottom has superhuman endurance, they don't actually get hurt... but knowing that they will get hurt for failing.

I have people who bottom for me for rope, but not many who would be willing to endure some of those things yet. I'll come up with something.

Perhaps even a zipper...

Hmmm... now this is what I was looking for. I've done quite a bit of shibari. I've suspended people. I just haven't done much predicament play yet.

The fun for me of predicament play is the mind fuck - the idea that, if the bottom has superhuman endurance, they don't actually get hurt... but knowing that they will get hurt for failing.

I have people who bottom for me for rope, but not many who would be willing to endure some of those things yet. I'll come up with something.

Perhaps even a zipper...

Zipper! Yikes!

I think Ive mentioned this before but here goes. Zipper'ish without the rope. I sassed someone who was putting 100 clothespins on me. Very symmetrical, along inner thighs, armpits, arms, down sides, along my jiggly tummy. Avoided nipples but did do circles around breasts. On clip 60 or so, I was getting tired and said so.

Clip #100 went on my tongue. He took a slappy crop and flicked each clothespin off. I had to say "I'm sorry Sir, may i have another?" but it came out "I'm thorry thir..." I could have tolerated much of the clothespins coming off but immediately the fact I sounded so stupid made me start crying. Much to his delight. And to mine as he rubbed my lady parts between each flick. The confusion was crazy hot.

That mind fuckery is just the best.

That mind fuckery is just the best.

*happy sigh*

I do adore you.

I would have to find a slappy crop. There's a domme around here who's a fan of whipping off tiny little clips that she puts on her subs' skin, but I like the tongue/humiliation/frustration idea.

Back