What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_mnxspeWvyI1r30f6io1_500.jpg

Ok plumber you can get the hell out of my driveway now. I have places to go and things to do and can't do any of them unless you get your stupid ass truck out of my driveway. GRRRRRR now I become the heartlessbytch

Why do my kids always argue on the days that I have little to no patience left???:rolleyes:

Why do my kids always argue on the days that I have little to no patience left???:rolleyes:

beat em...in the kidneys where it doesn't show... works like a charm! :eek:;)

my daughter is 28 and my son turned 25 three days ago.. Um, yeah you're not any kind of old missy!!

beat em...in the kidneys where it doesn't show... works like a charm! :eek:;)

my daughter is 28 and my son turned 25 three days ago.. Um, yeah you're not any kind of old missy!!

Lol!! I'll have to remember that. ;) I figured I'd try stuffing their mouths full of pizza. If their mouths are full maybe it will make it harder to argue. :D

Me is thinking "conditioning", and who is setting the yard stick.
If I stuck you into a pit full of hungry lions would you stay and be fearless or get the fuck out of the pit? That's extreme yes... but natural progression... small changes slowly until the final goal is reached is the smarter path of change.

Gradual change is achievable and longer lasting. Be the best you, you can be! There is honestly nothing finer. :)

Vava you is one smart cookie!! Listen to her bunny girl! :kiss:

Lol!! I'll have to remember that. ;) I figured I'd try stuffing their mouths full of pizza. If their mouths are full maybe it will make it harder to argue. :D

id send mine to their rooms if they were going on too much.. i tell ya, when one would come tattling that the other hit them, i'd tell them to go hit em back.. that seemed to solve that crap pretty quickly..:)

I saw the new hangover movie today...it was blech. I was super disappointed, especially since the second one was so funny. What a waste, I shoulda saw star trek again instead...

Feeling really warm right now...I need something cool to drink...so water with ice, or wine with ice?...:D:heart:

as i sit here and cracked the shells on these tasty peanuts...im reminded of an insanely weird person that eats them, shells and all..

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back