My wife did it again!!

You're fantastic mate do you know that?
I'm trusting she had a Hubs/Greg sandwich: That delicious stoking and arousal time with you, fuck-festing with him, filled with husband-spunk on return home. Yeah!

Yes! Thanks. I got my wife hot and wet...and ready for another man to fuck her! So exciting!!

I think that's amazing. Your ready to have your way with the ultra hot Mrsscrewher, you stop and send her off to Greg to do it for you. As you put it a huge step forward. Do you think she will mention this to Greg??

That is very hot how you initiated. I also like how they are getting dinner first, makes it so much sexier than just a fuck and leave. Love it!
Can't wait for more!

Screwher I can't count the number of times I have cum thinking of you jacking off while your wife was getting fucked by Greg.

Does she know about literotica yet?

*Update*

Once again thanks to everyone that was eagerly awaiting an update regarding our latest adventures here. I actually sat down to get this out a few times now. But honestly my mind wanders with what I'm about to share. I've ended up stroking my cock then moving on. But I shall try to preservere.

When my sexy wifey got home it didn't take long before I was hustling that sweet ass upstairs. We got naked and she started telling me about their romp. She told about their foreplay. She sucked his cock. He went down on her. As she spoke of him licking her pussy she said then "it just kind of happened. His tongue touched the other place." I knew exactly what that meant. "Then I turned around and he licked me there!

Big Step #2 Another man has now licked my wife's ass!

She was almost apologetic about it. She said she knew were discussing anal activity with him first. "But it just sort of happened..." Those words I found very telling. I think there's a (small) part of her that is still thinking she's cheating on me. I quickly reassured her and told her I thought it was hot. He we had a discussion that at this time shall remain in our bedroom.

She then proceeded to tell me of the fabulous sex they had. Of course my cock was more than ready. As we had our reclaiming session I had to hear those magic words. With a little prompting it came out "Fuck me, Greg!" Soon after I exploded!

Ok I think I got through it. For the most part.

Oh wow and delish pal!! Oh yeah!
Luv luv that you're keeping something secret for now. You've every right to! And it's tantalizing for your faithful followers like me!

Every time you quote your sweet Mrs there's this surge in me of what I'd like to do with her! :cool:

No doubt that things are progressing the way you want. Just wondering about Roger. Is he history now?

No doubt that things are progressing the way you want. Just wondering about Roger. Is he history now?

Thanks to everyone for all their positive responses and continued interest. Everything with Greg has been amazing. And yes, things are progressing nicely. Hopefully soon that progression will lead right to where I want it.

I looks like Roger isn't a thing anymore. But I can't help but think that all it would take is one phone call, one discreet conversation, and they're getting naked and nasty again. I hope so.

Thanks to everyone for all their positive responses and continued interest. Everything with Greg has been amazing. And yes, things are progressing nicely. Hopefully soon that progression will lead right to where I want it.

I looks like Roger isn't a thing anymore. But I can't help but think that all it would take is one phone call, one discreet conversation, and they're getting naked and nasty again. I hope so.

IMHO Roger might be out of question now, but whenever need arises (his or her) she'll get back to fucking him.

What is Greg's cock like?

I have to say it was impressive. Not the biggest I've seen but it seemed like it would be bigger than average. At least thicker. Overall I'm happy for Mrs. Screwher. She's enjoying it. I'm sure it feels great in her pussy.

Is Mrs. SH or Greg (or any other possible guys) getting the itch for another fling soon?

You know how friends sometimes ask, "What have you read lately?" Well, this morning I spent 8 hours binging on this fantastic thread. Not counting Stephen King, this was the most enjoyable read in a very long time. I thank Mr. Screwher for sharing his perspective on this most amazing lifestyle.

*Update*

The plan tonight was Mrs. Screwher and I were going to have a romantic night tonight. Which was going to cap off with one of our hot sex session. Well, I just heard from my wifey. Greg called her. He wanted to know if she was busy tonight. They decided they would meet at the gym as she was heading there right after work.

She said "I hope you don't mind. I know we had plans tonight." Of course, she knew what "plans" were. I knew the answer to this but still asked, "Are you just seeing him at the gym or are you going out tonight?" She said if nothing comes up then they'll probably spend the evening together. Then asked again "Are you sure you don't mind?" I assured her I didn't.

Ok, Wow! So basically I just handed my evening of sex to another man. Hopefully we'll have our reclaiming sex tonight. But it's a weeknight. I know I'm runnering the risk of not "getting some" tonight. But honestly I want him to fuck my wife tonight more than I want to laid! Now I have to function the rest of my day with this!

*Update*

I'm home now after a much too long day. The house is empty and I'm getting that familiar feeling again! I haven't heard from my sexy wifey but by now I'd say their work out is done. They could very well be at his place by now. I hope so!

I'll update whenever I have something.

*Update*

I'm home now after a much too long day. The house is empty and I'm getting that familiar feeling again! I haven't heard from my sexy wifey but by now I'd say their work out is done. They could very well be at his place by now. I hope so!

Nice, Looking forward to it.

*Update*

I really do wish you two the best. But if it were me, I'd get concerned when my wife cancelled our plans Seems very inconsiderate to me. And it's to late now to go setting ground rules. I'm just afraid one of the updates is gonna be, "It's been 3 days and my sexy wifey isn't home yet."

Good luck.

I have read every page of this thread with great interest and massive excitement. My wife and I are brand new to hotwifing, but I totally understand how Mr SH feels.
Thank you for sharing this with us and please keep the updates coming.

I have read every page of this thread with great interest and massive excitement. My wife and I are brand new to hotwifing, but I totally understand how Mr SH feels.
Thank you for sharing this with us and please keep the updates coming.

Loved it too. Wish them all the best. As well as everyone else in here and on Lit that have the same desires.

I know Mr. Screwher loves other men to fuck his wife but I felt badly for him when she canceled their plans to fuck someone else. Not sure how he felt about it. It will be interesting to hear his follow up.

I know Mr. Screwher loves other men to fuck his wife but I felt badly for him when she canceled their plans to fuck someone else. Not sure how he felt about it. It will be interesting to hear his follow up.

It does look that strong emotional attachment (dare I say love) is taking place now. Reminds me of a warning I got from another hotwife here, "Be careful what you ask for."

Back