All Work And No Play (PM interest)

A

AnnieD

Guest


39bb6e50-107f-44de-8a2b-e0629a444c6e_zps3bc2f195.jpg


Allow me to introduce myself, I'm Veronica Joy...and here's my story.

3.9 GPA, a great list of extracurricular activities, a wide array of knowledge… And what do people know me for? My looks and for the majority of boys; my large breasts.

Blessed or perhaps even cursed with such an endowment, I found myself growing in all the right areas and particularly my chest during my teenaged years. That said, I have always been perspicacious on what clothes to wear day to day, as to make sure that I looked appropriate enough to not arouse attention from the principal. The last thing I needed was to be sent home to my overly religious parents. God knows what they’d do. Already, it’s bad enough when they find me at 12 AM on my computer, browsing through Reddit or something of that sorts. They have a bad view on practically everything that isn’t Mormon and honestly, I’m sort of lucky that they even let me go to a public high school.

Anyway, where was I? Oh right.

Everyone teased me at first, during my early years as a teenager. Though, by the time that I had reached 16, my curvy figure began to show. Boys would start paying attention to me and girls began to get jealous. One day I came home wearing a cheerleader uniform and my mom just flipped. Well, so much for being popular right? Basically, I had to hide my voluptuous figure in all sorts of loose clothing, but even that was a ineffective endeavor. Still, my mother would be proud - despite everything, I still held my ground and absolutely did not go out with any boys. Perhaps that was due to my sheltered nature or to the fact that I was antisocial by default. Or maybe a combination of both. Who knows, right?

Sorry…Getting sidetracked again. Presently, I wear a 34 DDD cup. You might be wondering my such a heavy chest would cause my back to hurt from time to time? The answer to that is…yes. That’s why I would have go to through such hardships to find a supportive bra. Most, I found, to be very flimsy and offered little to no help. I guess it would be something to wear those types for someone. Oh well, who needs relationships right? Not that I knew. I’ve been on a few dates, mind you but they were incredibly short lived and never got past a kiss on the cheek.

Anyway, try to imagine how it’s like. I’m right now, spending a Friday night in the dark, typing on my mass-produced Apple laptop. I always needed to have the latest gadgets - a habit that I’ll have to eventually break, as I’m beginning my life as a college student. Here I am, in New York city after spending the entire nineteen years of my life in a small town. You have no idea how relieved I am to finally be away from my family and small town. About seven days ago was my first day here, in this massive city. I was overwhelmed at first, but I have to tell you, there’s so much appeal to the skyscrapers that encompass seemingly every city block.

Here is more of my life, if you’d care to know about it; there’s about three men currently in my life.

First, there’s Damien, my father’s boss and CEO of a bank. He’s about 38 years old and towers over my 5’5 figure, him being about six feet tall. He would seem so attentive to every detail of me - from my hobbies to my figure. He seemed relatively careful when it came to the latter though, cautiously leaning the conversation to my body. I don’t know, we’d go from talking about an internet sensation to Aristotle, then to my flat tummy. What’s that? How did he even get involved into my life? Well, he had gotten divorced about four years ago Ever since then, my father had been inviting him over on almost a daily basis. From then, we’ve gotten to know each other. He saw first hand how my body developed and around the time I hit eighteen; he’d let me know. Sometimes, I couldn’t tell if he was kidding. Still, all things considered, he had this very masculine allure to him.

Then, we’ve got Tyler. The curious thing about our relationship is that we’ve never met. Well, outside of World of Warcraft. We’ve chatted outside of the game (especially considering that I grew out of it a year ago) and we’ve been incredibly good friends. Tyler was more closely my age; him being about 23 years old. We’ve exchanged pictures and even got on webcam a few times. Unlike Damien, Tyler was much more upfront about his comments. It was a lewd at times - with him calling me his “bit tit bookworm”. I mostly liked the attention though. Especially the fact that whenever he would message me, he would start with a wink.

And finally, there’s Frederick. We’ve just met a few days ago here in the dorms. An exchange student from France and something about that accent of his which seemed to be incredibly romantic. Still, all things considered, we were very much strangers. I guess he’s not actually involved into my life - other than the fact that he lives near me and that we've exchanged emails.


Suddenly, I paused from my journal, attentive from the alert message coming from my computer. Huh. Someone just messaged me on Skype.


(OOC: If you're a dominant male, please don't hesitate to PM me if you're interested. Thanks! :) ;) )
 
I have to admit, I may have been a little obsessed.

Well, maybe obsessed isn't quite a strong enough word, but we'll go with it anyways. There was this girl, right, and yeah, I know, I met her online, but that's okay! It happens all the time these days. And so what if it was on World of Warcraft? That just meant we had something in common!

She was so cool. And so fucking hot! I mean, she had these tits, and I just could not get them out of my head. We skyped every once in a while... well, a bit more often, recently, but anyways... and she always seemed to have some cleavage going on, and I'm pretty sure that's just her way of saying "i want you!"

Anyways, I know she's probably not expecting this at all, but I'm on my way to visit her right now, driving up the east coast to NYC; she's a student there. It really didn't take much digging to figure out which school, and what dorm she was in, and in what room... I mean, I'm a bit of a nerd, and I know my way around the internet pretty well.

I just knew she'd be so excited to see me for real!
 
Back
Top