ten rules of anal sex - a butt fucking thread

anal sex can be messy.

a clean ass is always appreciated.

The Golden Rule ~ a rather Christian concept that so many seem to forget.

Rule 12 was about alcohol I believe. Very wise.

Lucky Rule 13 is that you can't do anything to me that I can't do to you. If you can't take what you want to dish out then adios.

Unlucky Rule 14 keep earplugs handy cause not too long after the anal sex you are going to be hearing your partner taking a very nasty loose shit that may involve some vocal response from them behind that closed door.

Lucky Rule 15 even after you've heard all that happen in the bathroom ~ love them anyway. Its cuddle time.

i don't know about rule 13. there are lots of things i want done to me that i have no desire doing to someone else. if it were going to bring them pleasure, i would go for it, but only if they really wanted it.

The Golden Rule ~ a rather Christian concept that so many seem to forget.

Rule 12 was about alcohol I believe. Very wise.

Lucky Rule 13 is that you can't do anything to me that I can't do to you. If you can't take what you want to dish out then adios.

Unlucky Rule 14 keep earplugs handy cause not too long after the anal sex you are going to be hearing your partner taking a very nasty loose shit that may involve some vocal response from them behind that closed door.

Lucky Rule 15 even after you've heard all that happen in the bathroom ~ love them anyway. Its cuddle time.

You just made me rule out butt sex as an option.

Ever.

You just made me rule out butt sex as an option.

Ever.

oh noes!
don't say that!
she's just being gross.

I always find it annoying when people whine about getting a bit of poo on their cocks (fingers, w/e). It's just shit. It'll wipe/wash off. :rolleyes:

lick it off!

i still prefer a clean ass. especially if the mouth is going to be anywhere near it. not that everything can be cleaned, but proper hygiene is a must.

lick it off!

i still prefer a clean ass. especially if the mouth is going to be anywhere near it. not that everything can be cleaned, but proper hygiene is a must.

I have a little personal rule: If it's brown, it won't go down. Otherwise, negotiable.

img-thing

so i was watching this brutal gangbang not to long ago, and i was amazed at how much the girl could scream without losing her voice. i do not know if i could handle my ass being treated like that.

so i was watching this brutal gangbang not to long ago, and i was amazed at how much the girl could scream without losing her voice. i do not know if i could handle my ass being treated like that.

Usually in a gang bang your mouth is full of cock and there's little time for screaming. Grunting, moaning, yes. Screaming, not so much.

Back