How to insert Hitachi?

Thanks, AF! That was fun. A bit different than most videos.

I gave it a go (drawing! Not taking a seat...lol), from memory. With some minor liberties.

I enjoyed it too. Plus it lead to another very sexy vid featuring a well known and loved fellow litster. So it was a win, win for me.

I enjoyed it too. Plus it lead to another very sexy vid featuring a well known and loved fellow litster. So it was a win, win for me.

I missed that! Or was it a "private viewing"?

Though, I am not really into "fellow" litsters.:) Unless that's not the way it was meant (I'm guessing it wasn't)

I missed that! Or was it a "private viewing"?

Though, I am not really into "fellow" litsters.:) Unless that's not the way it was meant (I'm guessing it wasn't)

This litster was definitely not a fellow. Not a private viewing at all. Not sure if she would like me naming her here. One of the sexiest women on lit though riding on a sybian. Sorry for being so mysterious.

Insert ...... ???? :eek::eek::eek:

159986242_--allen-cast-iron-hibachi-charcoal-grill-portable-.jpg

Oh, wait. Never mind. :rolleyes:;)

OH! That's why my glazed pork chops didn't come out right!

Lisa Ann

Thanks, AF! That was fun. A bit different than most videos.

I gave it a go (drawing! Not taking a seat...lol), from memory. With some minor liberties.

I realized that I'd forgotten the link.
attachment.php

Tada! I finally got it in!

Here's what I did.

I worked on inserting this:

https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B06XBMCPDW/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Not in my ass. In my pussy. I have gotten it in before, but my pussy feels tighter now so even getting that in wasn't easy. That thing is HUGE and heavy! No way could I get that in my ass. It did hurt as it went all the way in.

I left it in there for a while. Took it out. Put it back in. Did this a few times until I was very wet.

I then pulled it out and immediately pushed the Hitachi there. Took several attempts but it went in.

And then? Meh...

Yeah, I had an orgasm. But it wasn't the huge, overwhelming orgasm that I expected. And I was a little sore the next day. Not the good kind of sore either.

So... I don't think I'll be doing that again!:(

Tada! I finally got it in!

Here's what I did.

I worked on inserting this:

https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B06XBMCPDW/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Not in my ass. In my pussy. I have gotten it in before, but my pussy feels tighter now so even getting that in wasn't easy. That thing is HUGE and heavy! No way could I get that in my ass. It did hurt as it went all the way in.

I left it in there for a while. Took it out. Put it back in. Did this a few times until I was very wet.

I then pulled it out and immediately pushed the Hitachi there. Took several attempts but it went in.

And then? Meh...

Yeah, I had an orgasm. But it wasn't the huge, overwhelming orgasm that I expected. And I was a little sore the next day. Not the good kind of sore either.

So... I don't think I'll be doing that again!:(

Well that’s a tad disappointing Jada, I think we were all hoping that this achievement was going to move mountains for you..!

Hmm... I just wonder if you might have pushed it in too far. You know, right past your g-spot?

:devil:

From the day this thread was started, I've wondered if the Hitachi might be a tad industrial for this purpose.

Back