The Isolated Blurt Thread VII: 7th Heaven

Status
Not open for further replies.
Google tells me this guy has made an art of being a dick. Fuck him.

This past week, in particular, the world seems to be just overflowing with dicks. It's really hard not to feel depressed and hopeless. Sometimes, humanity just sucks balls.

I hear ya, babe...my dick has overflowed with alarming frequency this past week.

(New girlfriend :eek: )

13KSRKW.jpg

lol

How am I only now discovering the awesomeness that is How I Met Your Mother?

Usually, it's just "Dude."

This, of course, is Lorilei-speak for "I want to have your babby, Rob"
:nods:

Bikini pics are equally effective.
Nothing too slutty though...I want to respect you in the morning.
:nods:

:rolleyes:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm considering chopping my leg of at the tip-top of my thigh. Sweetbabyjesus, but it hurts.

The upside is that the pain-driven insomnia leaves me with countless hours to watch all the late-night TV a girl could ask for. SVU marathons, Golden Girls marathons, all the horribly depressing A&E marathons...

Yeah, I'm livin' the life.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm considering chopping my leg of at the tip-top of my thigh. Sweetbabyjesus, but it hurts.

The upside is that the pain-driven insomnia leaves me with countless hours to watch all the late-night TV a girl could ask for. SVU marathons, Golden Girls marathons, all the horribly depressing A&E marathons...

Criminal Minds will suck the life out of you, fo sho.

Criminal Minds will suck the life out of you, fo sho.

Ohgod, if I had a dollar for every time I've heard the phrase "un-sub" in the past week....

Still, it's one of my very favorite hour-passers of all time.

Hugs!

It's probably the antihistamines, but I just almost completely bit friend's head off.
He thought my request for someone to get out of the house and walk with was a great opportunity to try and sell me on his GF's last minute partylite thing this weekend.
I should have said "no, thank you" but instead I gave him a 7 point answer as to why not.

WWBD? He would put on Tallis or Tavenor... Maybe I will go do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back