Breast Cancer Awareness

3812276_orig.jpg

Big or small save them all

This is such a glorious cause, I'd be foolish not to support our ladies.

There are many ways we can support our heros, there are always walks and runs raising money, there is the simple act of wearing the pink ribbon, and threads like this.

I was one of four men at my job that wore pink yesterday...and I'm a longshoreman.

I was just informed of this, what are the odds, now I can support on the down-low

Sweet and sexy , what a wonderful thing to do. As a surviver of the big "C" not breast but Thyroid in 04 I know how much this awareness this is needed :heart:
So here my little contribution....
And LOVED YOURS AND ALLL THAT HAVE POSTED PICS SO FAR.
:kiss::rose::rose::rose:

such a beatiful sweet caring lady.

and great little boobs too - pink is a good color for you

I know this has been posted on lit before, but it bears reposting here. It is an example of the strength, bravery, and beauty of a survivor who chose a double mastectomy. The confidence this woman has must be beyond anything most of us have ever experience. To me it's beautiful on several levels: the tattoo is beautiful, the woman obviously takes care of herself, and the simple fact of the photo having been posted showes the beauty of the character that the woman must have. Breasts are beautiful, but breasts are not all there is to being a woman. Women have attributes that men simply don't grasp. We're so different.

My hats are off to those who have survived this, whichever decision they made, and to those who had scares who now are more compassionate and supportive toward their friends who discover they have this blight. To those who lost their lives to it, we won't stop looking for a cure. May all who are unfortunate enough to face this terrible thing find their strength of character and grow, rather than shrink with fear.

Kisses to you ladies. :rose: :kiss:

Picture removed by moderator, in violation with the Forum Rules. Please DO read the Forum Guidelines regarding posting pictures in the forum. Thanks! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I know this has been posted on lit before, but it bears reposting here. It is an example of the strength, bravery, and beauty of a survivor who chose a double mastectomy. The confidence this woman has must be beyond anything most of us have ever experience. To me it's beautiful on several levels: the tattoo is beautiful, the woman obviously takes care of herself, and the simple fact of the photo having been posted showes the beauty of the character that the woman must have. Breasts are beautiful, but breasts are not all there is to being a woman. Women have attributes that men simply don't grasp. We're so different.

My hats are off to those who have survived this, whichever decision they made, and to those who had scares who now are more compassionate and supportive toward their friends who discover they have this blight. To those who lost their lives to it, we won't stop looking for a cure. May all who are unfortunate enough to face this terrible thing find their strength of character and grow, rather than shrink with fear.

Kisses to you ladies. :rose: :kiss:

attachment.php

I AGREE.....Living is most important.

Take care and test often.

because I believe in the cause!

I don't usually post pics but I deeply believe in this cause. Love to all my sisters who have lost the fight...you are NOT forgotten! :rose::rose::rose::rose:

Last edited:
I don't usually post pics but I deeply believe in this cause. Love to all my sisters who have lost the fight...you are NOT forgotten! :rose::rose::rose::rose:

If there was ever a thread to post a picture...this is one.

When you review the obits and the woman is under 50...Almost always Breast Cancer

We must continue to search for the cure

Thank you StaciRay for your lovely addition to this site.

My MOM is a breast cancer survivor...this thread should have more post than any other...thank you for starting it

If your loved ones don't do the exam themselves, feel free to do it for them!! :D

I count 10 pics on this thread so as of today, my donation stands at $100. Surely we can do better than this! I'm still planning to donate $10 per picture posted in this thread by the end of October. Keep posting ladies!

Post your (.) (.) \./\./ (•)(•) UU (@)(@) \_._/\_._/ • •
Raise awareness
Guys you can post yours too.

i love these icons (is that the word?)
anyway, as you said for guys to post theirs, here are mine....

(ambersean1968, you dont have to donate $10 for these)

Attachments

• BC.jpg
    BC.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 316
Back