Breast Cancer Awareness

210466.jpg

October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month.

I have several friends my age that have battled breast cancer and saw the struggles they had to face.

This is dedicated to all that have battled Breast Cancer and their families. Please remind your loved ones to get their mammograms and do their breast exams.

Please feel free to contribute as well.

1012279.jpg

4833829.jpg

I am a survivor of cervical cancer and had my own battles physically and emotionally with it. I have since been clear for over 15 years.

I'd like to thank all the lovely participants for making this thread so enjoyable and successful - especially PleaseMe who came up with the idea. As a result of all the beautiful boobie posts, I have made a $350 donation to the Komen Foundation on behalf of all of you.

Thank you for sharing for such a good cause and never give up the fight! Do those checks every month...or have a friend do it for you! ;)

I'd like to thank all the lovely participants for making this thread so enjoyable and successful - especially PleaseMe who came up with the idea. As a result of all the beautiful boobie posts, I have made a $350 donation to the Komen Foundation on behalf of all of you.

Thank you for sharing for such a good cause and never give up the fight! Do those checks every month...or have a friend do it for you! ;)

Yes, many thanks to the lovely PleaseMe for doing this thread. :rose::heart::kiss:

And thank you for your donation to fight breast cancer. It means a lot to those of who have lost someone. :rose::kiss::heart:

Thank you

I have helped my wife battle breast cancer. 5 yrs now and cancer free . It was some of the hardest time in our lives but It has made us stronger. My wife no longer has her breast and she is the most sexiest woman I know of. Breast cancer is not a death warrant but it will be a fight. Stay Strong A loving Husband

I have helped my wife battle breast cancer. 5 yrs now and cancer free . It was some of the hardest time in our lives but It has made us stronger. My wife no longer has her breast and she is the most sexiest woman I know of. Breast cancer is not a death warrant but it will be a fight. Stay Strong A loving Husband

I agree, it's a hard time to get through. There isn't enough counselling for people who have gone through it.

Thank you, Ambersean for making your donation and to everyone who supported this thread.

That's awesome!!! Thank you sir! :)

I have several friends my age that have battled breast cancer and saw the struggles they had to face.

This is dedicated to all that have battled Breast Cancer and their families. Please remind your loved ones to get their mammograms and do their breast exams.

1012279.jpg

4833829.jpg

I am a survivor of cervical cancer and had my own battles physically and emotionally with it. I have since been clear for over 15 years.

WELL SAID GORGEOUS! My family has been touched by cancer and it is a long hard process. I congratulate you on your 15 years clear.

Had two family members that lost the fight but doesn't mean anyone should ever give up!! Great thread and some awesome support and posts :)

1012279.jpg

4833829.jpg

That's a fucking YAHTZEE, Miss :)
To healthy years ahead :)

Back