Shy girlfriend

Hello guys and girls. We been so busy the last while with work and family and stuff we haven't had much time for you guys. For that we are sorry and just to prove it we will show you all what Ami sent to me in work today. How is a man supposed to work with this going on ;)
Hot damn!

Hello guys and girls. We been so busy the last while with work and family and stuff we haven't had much time for you guys. For that we are sorry and just to prove it we will show you all what Ami sent to me in work today. How is a man supposed to work with this going on ;)

I can understand the challenge. My focus would be diverted as well. To the point I might decide I was ill and needed to go home immediately!

Daaaammmmmnnnnn...delectably, devilishly, delightfully delicious derriere!!!

New pics

Thanks for the kind words peeps you guys are awesome :)

Well Ami went on a new undies spree today and again i received these while in work. I didn't get much done after ;)

Last edited:

Well Ami went on a new undies spree today and again i received these while in work. I didn't get much done after ;)

You're a very lucky guy. Her body is amazing and makes you want to just rub your face into her ass and crotch

Yep, those are very distracting. Doesn't get much better than that. Thank both of you for sharing.

Yep you are spot on. Good observation on your part ;)

I'm pretty intuitive sometimes when it comes to people from looking at their pics. She looks like she has soft silky skin and from the way you poses, you can tell she likes to have her thighs touched and probably her ass groped gently.

Been a while since I looked at the other pics so I can't remember my opinion on her breasts. I'll have to take another look

Yeah... about 80 percent of her pics are of her ass or front. She doesn't have many of her breasts and the ones she has are either covered by cloth or her hands.

On top of that, she has her head down and to the side which implies either embarrasment of nervousness to me... making me think she perhaps doesn't like her breasts much... compared to the almost energetic way she shows off her ass.

Yeah... about 80 percent of her pics are of her ass or front. She doesn't have many of her breasts and the ones she has are either covered by cloth or her hands.

On top of that, she has her head down and to the side which implies either embarrasment of nervousness to me... making me think she perhaps doesn't like her breasts much... compared to the almost energetic way she shows off her ass.

Haha she knows i'm all about the ass that's why most of the pics are of it ;)

Four more photos of heaven! So soft and full and kissable...I bet she giggled evilly when she sent them to you at work knowing how you'd react! Thanks for sharing!

sexy lady
Thank you :)
Beautiful...
I agree :)
Yep, those are very distracting. Doesn't get much better than that. Thank both of you for sharing.
You are very welcome :)
those are a lovely sight :)
Indeed ;)
Four more photos of heaven! So soft and full and kissable...I bet she giggled evilly when she sent them to you at work knowing how you'd react! Thanks for sharing!
Thank you for the lovely words. I bet your right about that giggle but it would have been a naughty rather than evil giggle ;)

I would love to cover those panties in my thick creamy cum:D

Back