extremely frustrated here

maedhros21

Experienced
Joined
Mar 28, 2011
Posts
35
I am getting more than a little pissed off by my attempts to get a story published here on the site. I have tried 3 times to submit the first part of a longer series to the webmasters. I made what I believe is every corredtion needed to get it published. It just got rejected again.
I have tried asking 7 different editors for help but never got a response from any of them, and when I clicked the little box that said to send me a copy of the message I have never even gotten a copy in return.
When rejecting a story i wish there was more reason given then vagueries on what to look for. I really need an editor to please just look over the first part of my story and tell me if I am crazy in thinking its being unfairly rejected. Plese send me a pm if you can help, it would be greatly appreciated.
 
I really need an editor to please just look over the first part of my story and tell me if I am crazy in thinking its being unfairly rejected. Plese send me a pm if you can help, it would be greatly appreciated.

What type of story? What category and tags? How many words? What were your rejection-notice reasons? What are your title and description? Your pleading will probably get a better response if you give us an idea of what's up.
 
Ok this is more info. Category Incest, word count 2684, reasons for rejection ... Did I check to make sure everything was spelled correctly?
Were there any serious errors in punctuation or formatting (i.e. submitted in all capital letters, capitalization errors, etc.)?
Please use commas and ending punctuation with the dialogue. See the essay "How to Make Characters Talk" or "How to Punctuate Like a Pro" in our Writer's Resources section if you have further questions.
I believe that all three of those reasons have been addressed this is why I would like someone to check.
 
If you send me a private message (click on my name, select "send private message), I can give you an email address to send the file to. I don't care to edit incest generally but I would look this over for you.
 
Back
Top