The Pimp and His Ho

jack_77057

Really Experienced
Me: In my 40s. Handsome, muscular and very dominant. I appear very tough, but, I also have a soft and romantic side. 5 feet 9 inches and full of tats on my upper body. I've been in various criminal gang activities. I have decided to quit dealing drugs and branch out into prostitution. I'm looking for a young attractive girl, down on her luck and desperate for cash, that I can recruit as stripper and ho.

I am part owner of a small dive bar with mostly tough biker customers. I figure that having a ho work the bar will be very lucrative. I set up a small stage with a dance cage in the back of the club. I also set up a VIP private room in a back corner with leather sofa, stripper pole, and some bondage furniture.

I put an ad in the paper - "Wanting to hire exotic dancer/adult entertainer: $1,000 a day potential".

Need a female writer. Male writers are welcomed to join in as customers.

PM me if interested.

Last edited:
i just got in town..told my parents i needed to get out into the world see what's there even tho they weren't too happy, they gave me a bus ticket and some money for a hotel room, where i dropped my bags. i don't have a job but when reading the town newspaper i see an ad for a job with a sign on bonus of $1,000, i didn't even notice what the job was,,just that it looks like good money. i need to go check that out,,sayin to myself,,so i put on my little black dress , 3" heels and head out to the address..25yr, 5'3" 120lbs, green eyes, red hair, 36D... i need a job and i'll do the best that i can..i get to the building..ok,,it looks safe enuff, i go thru the door,,a bar, tables..i read the ad again..it's calling for an exotic dancer,,well i don't dance but i do need a job and the money sounds wonderful..hello,,is anyone here... i call out

Back