The jealous sister(closed)

Orgasmicallyfun

Literotica Guru
Joined
Feb 14, 2011
Posts
15,816
Life has been going good for Matthew Jacobs, he graduated high school last year and was now taking classes at a local college while staying at home. His girlfriend for almost two years, Tiffany, also was taking classes at the same college. He couldn’t have been happier with the way things were going between them.

There was just one thing, her little sister was always flirting with Matt. Wearing skimpy clothes around the house, letting Matt ‘accidentally’ catch her naked, and Matt didn’t say anything to Tiffany for two reasons: he didn’t want to get her mad and he also didn’t want Tiffany to hate her sister. So he tried avoiding her sister when he could.

Matt was only so lucky at avoiding her for so long. It was the first day of winter break and Matt headed over to Tiffany’s house while she was finishing up some stuff at school. Her parents were on vacation, they went on a Caribbean cruise, which was a good choice on their part because there was a big snow storm heading into town.

Matt was gonna surprise Tiffany with a bunch of goodies he bought, alcohol, snacks, and a box of magnum condoms, Tiffany always made him wear one when they had sex. At 6’1” Matt was a tall guy and had an athletic body and had a very big package. He had brown hair, blue eyes, hasn’t shaved in a while so he was sporting a beard.

The surprise would have been amazing for Tiffany but she never made it home. The blizzard rolled in early and by the time her last class was done the roads were in such a terrible condition she was stuck at the college, and Matt was stuck at Tiffany’s house. Now Matt was stuck in a house with the girl he has been trying to avoid so long. A girl who could overhear Matt talking to Tiffany on the phone and hearing that she would be stuck in a house with Matt for at least one night.
 
Allison hated her older sister. She always had. It seemed like Tiffany got everything she ever wanted while being the youngest sister meant Allison got the short end of the stick. Tiffany had always gotten the newer clothes, the best Christmas gifts, the most expensive prom dresses, and Allison always got the hand me downs, everything that Tiffany was tired of, Allison got it.

She hated Tiffany, with a passion. Her sister even had the sexy boyfriend. They both went to the same college, blah blah blah blah fucking blah! And it wasn't that Allison didn't try to date guys her own age, they were just...okay, technically there wasn't anything wrong with them. They just weren't Tiffany's. Besides, she'd always had a slight crush on Matt.

So, today happened to be her lucky day.

Allison's smile widened, she'd be alone with her sisters boyfriend? She'd been trying forever to get him to notice as more than just "Tiffany's little sister" At that moment, she heard the door slam as Matt was talking to Tiffany about how disappointed he was she was stuck...wherever the hell she was stuck.

Glancing in the mirror, she untied her red hair and let it cascade down her shoulders, throwing on a pair of tight jeans and a pink sweater that hugged her 32d breasts.

She ran down stairs and looked at Matt. "Hey Matty, I wasn't expecting you here. Where's Tiffany?" Allison innocently asked even though she'd heard everything.
 
After Matt hung up the phone he heard footsteps behind him and turned around to see Allison, Tiffany’s little sister, enter the room. Her red hair was flowing behind her as she walked and her big breasts were bouncing with her steps, something Matt glanced down to see before she stopped walking. He was hoping to get snowed in with Tiffany but instead he was getting snowed in with her little sister.

“Hey Allison.” Matt said as he plopped down into the couch the bags of everything he bought for tonight still on the table in front of him. “Well I was hoping she’d be here right now, but instead she’s stuck at campus right now because the storm is bad and the roads are unsafe. Looks like I’m gonna be stuck here tonight.” He said almost in a depressed tone. “I bought all this stuff for a fun night tonight too.” He said motioning to the bags on the coffee table which still contained the magnum condoms he forgot to take out.
 
Allison surveyed all the items Matt had brought over. It seemed like he had a real party planned for him and Tiffany. She did her best not to smirk because now it looked like she’d had to take Tiffy’s place. After all, why let all that alcohol go to waste? More importantly, why let those magnum condoms go to waste?

“Well, I’m here.” When he looked confused Allison shrugged her shoulders. “You brought all this stuff, why let it sit and go to waste? It’s not like you’re going anywhere anytime soon.”

She tossed her auburn hair behind her shoulders and smiled sweetly,”At least let me have some of the alcohol and some snacks. I’m 18 and you can’t sit there and tell me you didn’t start drinking until after college.” After all, she’d been witness to all of the crazy parties her sister held. “What’s the worst that could happen, Matty?”
 
Matt forgot the magnum condoms were still in the bag and when Allison discovered them his face got beet red. “Shit I thought I put those away.” He said tossing that bag to the side. Truth was he wish he didn’t need them at all. He hated wearing condoms during sex but Tiffany would always make him wear them. Matt hoped things wasn’t going to be awkward now that she discovered the box of condoms.

“I guess you have a point.” He said pulling out a handle of whiskey. “If I’m gonna be stuck here what could a few drinks hurt?” He said to his girlfriend’s sister. “Just don’t tell Tiffany. Can you go get a couple glasses?”
 
Allison grinned as she pulled the bottles out and set them on the table. “I’ll get the glasses!” She was a bit too excited for this as she wondered what kind of mischief they could get into. She grabbed two vodka glasses that her dad owned and set them on the table.

She sat down on the couch, her tiny skirt hiking up slightly as she waited for him to the pour then each a glass. When he did, she reached for her glass bending forward slightly so he could see the valley of her breasts down the semi-low cut blouse.

Allison took a sip of her drink. It was bitter. Hopefully, they wouldn’t need liquor all the time when he started fucking her behind Tiffanys back senselessly. It seemed presumptuous that she’d think like that but if he was weak enough to drink alcohol with her, whose to say he wouldn’t fuck her tonight.

“So what do you and Tiffany do while drinking?” She asked innocently.
 
Matt hoped he wasn’t getting himself into a dangerous situation with his girlfriend’s little sister, but as he caught himself staring at her thighs and cleavage he knew he was in trouble. He poured their glasses and handed one to Allison, staring at her voluptuous cleavage. He then shook his head and looked away peering out the window watching the snow fall outside.

Matt downed almost the whole glass in a few sips still feeling upset about not getting to hang out with Tiffany. Then his attention was brought back to Allison when she asked what him and Tiffany did while they drank. “Well..” he spoke as he topped his and Allison’s glasses off, “...we just hang out, watch movies. Stuff like that.” Matt left out the part how when the two of them drank it usual led to them fucking like animals.
 
Allison took another sip of her drink as he spoke and looked thoughtful. She didn’t want this to be super awkward between them and he needed to forget that she was his girlfriend’s little sister. She reached for the remote and flipped the tv on.

“So let’s find a movie.” She flipped through channels and landed on hbo. The Avengers were on and it looked like it had only been on for a half an hour.

“I’ve never seen this movie all the way through, is this okay though? I want you to enjoy yourself too.” She said giving Matt an innocent smile, attempting to make it look like she wasn’t going to seduce him within the next few hours.
 
While Allison flipped through the channels Matt sat there casually sipping his drink. Each time he took a sip the burn of liquor hitting his throat. “Oh yeah good pick! I’ve never seen it all the way through either.” Matt responded to Allison. Soon his glass was empty again and he was refilling it for the third time. He saw that Allison was low also and offered to top her off.
 
Allison had began to get slightly engrossed in the movie only noticing slightly the movement next to her, Matt pouring himself another drink then offering a glass to her. She smiled and nodded, waiting for him to pour her another drink. When he did, she took a sip beginning to get a bit used to the burn going down her throat.

"See? This is fun." She said, knowing that she'd have to escalate this. She'd read alot about seduction and you had to do it slowly, if you threw yourself at a guy it basically would scare him off especially, ESPECIALLY if he was dating your sister.

About an hour later after the Avengers, sexy music began to play in the background. It was an intro to a porn movie.
 
Matt was very caught up in the movie, he always wanted to see it and now he finally was. As the movie continued so did the amount of drinks Matt was consuming. He smiled and nodded at Allison. It was nice to just sit here and hang out and watch the movie, Tiffany would always pick a movie Matt had no interest in at all.

By the time the movie was over Matt was very tipsy, borderline drunk. The credits ended and then the next movie came on and after the music and the opening scene it was obvious it was a porno. “Oh shit..” Matt said watching the screen. The movie opened with a couple in bed and the girl riding the guy. “..well that escalated quickly” Matt said with a slight chuckle wondering if Allison would change the channel since she had the remote.
 
Allison glanced over at Matt and shrugged,”Isn’t that how it happens though, I mean it’s a porn.” She then blushed as she took another long drink of the burning liquor. Everything seemed to sway around her. She’d never gotten drunk before.

Also, she noticed that he hadn’t freaked out and told her to change the channel. She looked back at the tv, “is it okay if we watch? I’ve never seen a porno before.” She was lying of course, but he looked so drunk she doubt he’d figure it out.

“I’ll be a good girl...I promise Matty.” She said allowing her voice to get husky hoping it sent some wild fantasies of her on her knees for him or something. “I just want to see how cheesy it is.”
 
Sober Matt would have either made Allison change the channel or leave the room, because no man should watch porn with the little sister of his girlfriend. Drunk Matt however, didn’t seem to comprehend how bad of a situation this is, drunk Matt also tends to be pretty horny. He looked over at Allison and then back to the screen, his eyes fixated on the girls big ass bouncing up and down.

“Uhhh sure..” Matt said to Allison. “... I mean there is no penetration shown on these channels so I don’t think it would be wrong if we watched it together.” Matt sipped from his glass used to the burn from the liquor by now. “You better be a good girl or Tiffany will kill us both.” He said with a chuckle.
 
Allison just grinned up at him as he made mention of how she better be a good girl or Tiff would kill them. "She can't kill us if she doesn't know..." she mumbled, "Besides, what could you possibly do to me...punish me?" but when he looked at her and said something she focused back on the tv as if she hadn't said anything. She just watched engrossed by the action happening on the tv.

"That is so hot..." she mumbled, but he was right this movie didn't show most of the penetration. "I don't understand why they don't show everything. They're already showing her ass and tits. If you're not going to go big, you might as well go home...am I right?"

She noticed though that his cock was twitching at the porn. Her plan was working, he was getting hard. Oh, she knew that the dirty movie would be on after Avengers. When she was alone, she typically watched them. "Matty, you look ....in need of help...I can help relieve you...ya know, if you want. I won't tell anyone..."
 
Matt chose to ignore the comment about him punishing her. Although the naughty part of his brain flashed him an image of Allison on his lap with her ass out and him spanking her. Matt just shook his head trying to get rid of the naughty image. He was in danger, both drunk and now horny while hanging out with his girlfriend’s little sister.

“Yeah I never understood why they never showed penetration on these. Maybe too hardcore for cable.” Matt said right before Allison made a comment about his erection. He cleared his throat and moved his hands to his lap in an attempt to cover the bulge of his long thick erect dick. “Uh sorry it’s just with what’s on tv... maybe we should change the channel?” He suggested hoping Allison wasn’t being serious because if so this situation is getting more dangerous for Matt.
 
"NO!" Allie said then quickly blushed, "I mean why? Sure, it's porn but...." Her sentence trailed off because she couldn't think of a good reason to keep watching the movie aside from the fact that she REALLY wanted to fuck him and this was the onlyu logical way to lower his defenses.

"I mean, it doesn't bother me. Besides, you're just reacting the way any guy would react while watching two people get it on. I'd be really worried if this didn't effect you." She reached for her drink and took a long gulp.

"Please. I won't mention your....um...reaction anymore. It'll be just like when we were watching Avengers."
 
Matt was surprised by Allison’s reaction when he suggested switching the channel. It was like she really wanted to watch porn. He knew the two of them definitely shouldn’t be watching this together, but he was pretty tipsy and decided to give this a second chance if she wouldn’t mention his erection. “Okay fine we can leave it on, but no more talking about my dick pervert.” As Matt said that last part he changed the tone of his voice and playfully pushed Allison with his arm to show he was joking around and hoped it wouldn’t be awkward anymore.

Matt reached forward to grab his drink also taking a big gulp of the strong alcohol. His hands no longer covering the long thick outline of his manhood on his pants. Without asking he just topped off both of their glasses. The scene on the screen was now some guy at a strip club getting a private dance from a stripper. She would grind her ass and tits up against him and kept getting naughtier and naughtier.
 
Allie could hear the teasing in his voice when he called her a pervert and just grinned. There was no way she was agreeing to that so instead she leaned back against the couch and continued watching the porno. Every now and again she’d glance over at Matt who was now becoming so comfortable he stopped trying to hide his arousal. Unconsciously, Allie licked her lips before averting her eyes to the tv screen.

He had topped off their drink and it seemed to become an automatic thing for him to do, like he wasn’t even thinking about it. She reached for her glass and purposely let it splash down her top, the pink sweater clung to her large breast.

“Shit!” She hissed attempting to pull his attention towards her as she pulled her pink sweater off. Underneath she wore a white tank top that still clung to her but made it more obvious how well endowed her tits were. “Sorry. I got clumsy.” She threw her sweater to the other side of the room.
 
Matt heard the teen curse and turned to see her now soaked sweater clinging to her breasts. He watched as she pulled her sweater off so that she just wore a white tank top that was also wet. He found himself caught in a trance staring at her big breasts that he could easily see through her wet tank top. “Oh no!” He said watching her tits jiggle as she moved. “Do you need to go change? He asked her.
 
"No, I'm okay. It only got on the top portion of my sweater." Allie said with a sweet smile, it looked almost innocent unless he could read her mind. "Besides, the kind of pjs I wear are defintely not rated pg."

Allie reached for her drink and took a long sip smiling behind the glass before returning her attention to the porn. She hoped that would send him mind reeling on things she could possibly be wearing that weren't rated pg.

After all, in order to get to a man's dick you had to invade his mind right. Make him think it was something he wanted too and by the way he was ogling her breasts when she took her sweater off, he defintely wasn't not thinking dirty.
 
Last edited:
Matt was still ogling the teen’s breast’s even though he was trying not to make it too obvious. His mind picturing her smothering him with those tits having him lick all the alcohol off of them. His cock was so hard in his pants there was no getting rid of this erection. “Okay then you’ll just be getting all sticky.” He said quickly downing his drink again.

At this point the alcohol was starting to effect Matt. He could feel it in his body and it was also effecting his brain. He couldn’t help but think naughty thoughts while ogling his girlfriend’s little sister. “Oh yeah? What type of pjs you wear? I’m sure you wear more then me. I just wear a pair of boxers to bed if that.” Ge said whole pouring himself yet another drink. Glancing at the screen there was a threesome going on with a guy and two girls. “Lucky bastard.” Matt blurted our having always wanted to have one.
 
Allie did her best not to smirk as she felt his eyes on her as he made the comment about getting sticky. “Maybe I like getting sticky.” She said coyly before standing and peeling her white tank top off revealing her black laced bra. He was loosening up because he actually asked her what she wore and implied that nothing could be worse than him wearing only boxers.

“It depends.” She flopped on the couch. She looked over at him and smiled. “Sometimes just my bra and panties but my boobs are so big that sometimes they spill out of theses flimsy things so then I have to sleep naked.”

Of course she had actual pajamas but that was when her parents home, when they weren’t ...she had her own secret stash of lingerie.

“But on a normal day, I wear the basic pj pants and tank. Of course I also have my own little stash of ..**** items I wear when I go out with a guy...” her eyes twinkled mischievously.
 
Matt was about to take another sip of his drink but froze when she stood up and peeled her tank top off so now just a black lace bra was covering her still wet breasts. As she mentioned what she likes to wear to sleep when he heard her comment about her big books spilling out of her bra he was just picturing it. Her big breasts spilling out of her black lacy bra and smothering him.

“It’s comfy sleeping in little or no clothes right?” Matt asked sipping his drink. “When I wake up with morning wood something similar happens to me, sticking right out of my boxers.” Matt drunkenly blurted things out and it was obvious the alcohol was effecting him. “Oh got a secret stash of lingerie huh?”
 
Allie nodded her head invresponse to Matt’s question about how comfy it felt to sleep practically naked. “I love the feeling of the covers rubbing against my body.” Her eyes roamed down his ass he kept talking with the influence of alcohol.

Her eyes landed on his tented crotch and she absently licked her lips. “You must be veeeery well endowed then. Like me just in a different area.” She looked back at the tv watching as the guy on screen was eating one girl out while the other sucked his cock.

Her attention was brought back to Matt as he inquired about her secret stash. “Oh yeah, lacy stuff mostly. I do have a cupless bra that guys seem to really dig but I love love love wearing my babydoll nightie. I also have some costumes, like school girl costumes, cheerleader....” she let her sentence hang and then giggled drunkenly even though she wasn’t as drunk as she played off as being,”Why? Do you want me to model some stuff for you?” Then she laughed it off like a joke.
 
Matt stopped trying to hide his obvious tent in his pants. He chuckled and nodded with Allie, “I mean not to brag or anything.” He said sipping his drink again. “There have been times when I bust the button off my boxers and my morning wood slips out, and depending on what angle I’m at it will run along my thigh and stick out the bottom of my boxers.” Matt continued drunkenly confessing to his girlfriend’s sister.

Matt’s eyes lit up when she started talking about the various lingerie and costumes she had. Tiffany never dressed up sexy for him which bummed Matt out because he loved when a girl wore sexy costumes and lingerie. He wanted to say yes so badly to Allie modeling stuff for him. “Yeah right your sister would kill me.” He said looking back at the porn that was playing.
 
Back
Top