Trump honors American veterans...

Or stripping away protections against financial predators. Yeah he's an honorable fellow.

And a Communist country at that, according to the GB rightwing wackpack. But they’ll figure out a way to defend and justify.

Defend and justify?

What going to another country? Ohhhhh that's just so EVIL of Trump!! :rolleyes:

Will he brush his teeth next!!! How diabolical!!!
tumblr_mq6luctKP21qbo81go1_250.gif

LOL the only people who think it might need to be defended and justified are hardcore democrat partisans who foam at the mouth over every tiny thing he does.

Will he see dead heroes there and corpse-men?

Whisper a little Austrian to them? Tell them stories of his heroics in the Maldives?

Invite them to his timeshare is Asian-Hawaii, the 57th state?

Lecture them on how he saved them money
... on their insurance premiums
... and doctors kept?

;) ;)

Funny how none of that mattered, but now, no matter what Trump does, it's is always to mountain from molehill...

We’ll just see if the Pentagon is allowed to keep its security clearance.

Whisper a little Austrian to them? Tell them stories of his heroics in the Maldives?

... and doctors kept?

;) ;)

Funny how none of that mattered, but now, no matter what Trump does, it's is always to mountain from molehill...

Funny how all that mattered, but now, no matter. :)

Talk about tangential...

... and doctors kept?

;) ;)

irony-meter_zps6a643b0b.jpg

AJ is a strange duck. He can use big words correctly, but as for self-awareness, he's clueless and always has been. He differs from BotanyBoy, who can't use big words correctly.

But that's tangential.

... and doctors kept?

;) ;)

Dump is just not worthy enough as the other presidents. :D

man you only said that cause shes black, lol ;)

I have voted for white male politicians before and I voted for a white woman in the last election. I would vote for a white Democrat over a black rightist extremist Republican. According to rightist logic, hating Dump means you dislike white people. :rolleyes:

I don't pay him any mind, his argument is tired, sounding like a broken record. He enjoys stalking me while I ignore him. Let him seethe, what a joke. He needs to get laid, that would take the pressure off all that sexual angst.

Last edited:
Whatever happened to the much ballyhooed sense of Liberal humor?

Nothing's funny now!

Now he "jokes" about military personnel not being "real patriots" because they don't turn down a pay raise.
haha, what a funny guy.

Back