Mindfondler's suit strip!

By popular demand:... :)

attachment.php

attachment.php

I have no idea what might be "good" hands, so I hope that mine don't disappoint. ;)

Oh wow!

I love men's hands.

You have wonderful ones.

Thank you for sharing them. :rose:

Oh wow!

I love men's hands.

You have wonderful ones.

Thank you for sharing them. :rose:
Thank you very much indeed! I try to make good use of them. ;)

I'm going to take the liberty of repeating my previous post as it's fallen right at the bottom of the previous page.
--

I was looking through the Post Your Paired Pics thread and I wondered whether any Lit ladies would like to offer a parallel take on my Suit Strip set (or, indeed, any of the other sets in my index).

As I described in my audio commentary on the first set, I believe that a lot of the fun lies in the gradual transition from a "work" to a "play" persona ("from the boardroom to the bedroom") with a tantalising reveal of exciting prospects hidden underneath a sober professional outfit.

Any takers? Or has it already been done? :)

Thank you very much indeed! I try to make good use of them. ;)

I'm going to take the liberty of repeating my previous post as it's fallen right at the bottom of the previous page.
--

I was looking through the Post Your Paired Pics thread and I wondered whether any Lit ladies would like to offer a parallel take on my Suit Strip set (or, indeed, any of the other sets in my index).

As I described in my audio commentary on the first set, I believe that a lot of the fun lies in the gradual transition from a "work" to a "play" persona ("from the boardroom to the bedroom") with a tantalising reveal of exciting prospects hidden underneath a sober professional outfit.

Any takers? Or has it already been done? :)

I did do a work strip once. Perhaps I may do another more formal one.

Although I don't appear to have an actual job at the moment.

By popular demand:... :)

attachment.php

attachment.php

I have no idea what might be "good" hands, so I hope that mine don't disappoint. ;)

Ooohh! *faints*

I've just come from bumping Two Shades' Show Your Hands thread to show my love for the very fabulous MF and what do I find?
More hands!! :eek: :heart::heart::heart:

*happy sigh*

:cattail:

Ooops... I've been neglecting to pick up on recent comments in my thread. Sorry about that. :eek:

I did do a work strip once. Perhaps I may do another more formal one.
Sounds good to me! :D

Although I don't appear to have an actual job at the moment.
I hope that's changed by now (assuming that you wanted it to).

My goodness hasn't it suddenly got warm.....Looove those pics.
Thank you! I'm glad to have raised the temperature a bit on a day when it was somewhat chillier. :)

Ooohh! *faints*

I've just come from bumping Two Shades' Show Your Hands thread to show my love for the very fabulous MF and what do I find?
More hands!! :eek: :heart::heart::heart:

*happy sigh*

:cattail:
Glad to be of service! I like to offer a hand (or two) whenever I can. :D

A new admirer

Really nicely done photos, of an extremely sexy tall dark and handsome man! Oh, and your hands make me swoon. :heart: Your audio is also lovely. I do enjoy listening to a deep voice, and your UK accent only makes it better! :heart:

Really nicely done photos, of an extremely sexy tall dark and handsome man! Oh, and your hands make me swoon. :heart: Your audio is also lovely. I do enjoy listening to a deep voice, and your UK accent only makes it better! :heart:
Thank you so much! Your praise is very generous. I feel extremely flattered to have gained a new admirer. :)

As you enjoyed my introductory audio, may I also point you in the direction of my other audio recordings that are linked on my menu page? For example, you would be amply qualified to adopt the answerphone message that I recorded. :D

Thank you so much! Your praise is very generous. I feel extremely flattered to have gained a new admirer. :)

As you enjoyed my introductory audio, may I also point you in the direction of my other audio recordings that are linked on my menu page? For example, you would be amply qualified to adopt the answerphone message that I recorded. :D
You're very welcome. :heart::kiss:

I have listened to them all! I love the answer phone message, such a cute idea! I think my favorite though, is the Hot Appliance Manual. Hilarious and Hot at the same time! I may have to find something like that to read in my audio, perhaps a cookbook? :heart:

Sounds good to me! :D

I hope that's changed by now (assuming that you wanted it to).

No, it hasn't changed. I'm not worrying at the moment, I have a puppy to look after ... :) Plus it gives me more time to look at your pictures!:heart:

*scribbles hastily to fill out form for members card* or what was the name of the thingy and what information needed to be given ...

Oh dear. Oh, dear. Oh my ...

MF, this is an awesome thread. The audios. The pictures. And last, but not least, the conversations. I had a very pleasant time, thank you very much.

PS. I can't believe I never clicked on the link in your sigline before. Sometimes I am so ... *shakes head in disbelieve over self*

*scribbles hastily to fill out form for members card* or what was the name of the thingy and what information needed to be given ...
Hopefully you've now received something by PM to make you smile. :)

Oh dear. Oh, dear. Oh my ...

MF, this is an awesome thread. The audios. The pictures. And last, but not least, the conversations. I had a very pleasant time, thank you very much.
You're most welcome! Thanks for commenting about it. I haven't added anything new to my thread for a while, but I'll consider doing that again. :)

PS. I can't believe I never clicked on the link in your sigline before. Sometimes I am so ... *shakes head in disbelieve over self*
Perhaps I should hide the link in my signature in faintly-coloured text so that people think that it's something secret and click on it out of curiosity. ;)

you've now received something by PM to make you smile. :)

Thank you very much; Number 17! I feel honored to be a part of such an exclusive club.

most welcome! Thanks for commenting about it. I haven't added anything new to my thread for a while, but I'll consider doing that again. :)

I do hope your considering changes into doing quite soon.

Perhaps I should hide the link in my signature in faintly-coloured text so that people think that it's something secret and click on it out of curiosity. ;)

That might be a very good idea!

Thank you very much; Number 17! I feel honored to be a part of such an exclusive club.
You're welcome! I feel most honoured to have you (and the other members) in the club. You're all lovely! :)

Every damn bit of you screams sexy!
That's most anti-social behaviour from my body parts! ;)

Thank you! I appreciate your generous comment very much. :)

Yep!

Glad he did this thread ;)
So am I! As I've said before, I didn't expect much from this thread, and I've been sincerely delighted with every comment, Private Message and view that I've received. I'm very happy to have induced some smiles and nice tingly warm feelings, and I'd love to prompt some more of those in the future. :)

I'd like to offer a bashful little kiss of appreciation to everyone who has been enjoying my thread. :kiss:

Well now I've perused the pics and postings I'm going to check out your voice.

I concur with the ladies... Great "man fur" (think that might have been Tali)

The strip out of the cricket kit was quite well done and your thighs look really powerful *mind wanders* ;)

Glad I finally paid attention to your sig! :D

I'm amazed that my little thread has exceeded 20,000 views. :eek:
A humble "Thank you!" to everyone who has visited. :rose:

Always hoping for another fondled mind ...
Sorry for my delay in replying. I haven't been around much recently (and I don't think you have either) but I'll be happy to administer that treatment as and when our paths cross again. :)

Well now I've perused the pics and postings I'm going to check out your voice.

I concur with the ladies... Great "man fur" (think that might have been Tali)

The strip out of the cricket kit was quite well done and your thighs look really powerful *mind wanders* ;)

Glad I finally paid attention to your sig! :D
Thank you very much! It's the lovely comments from Tali, you and others that have taught me to appreciate my "man fur". :D

I'm glad that you enjoyed my cricket kit strip. It was a lot of fun! You're right about my thighs -- they are quite powerful and I'm regularly asked which rugby team I play for (even though I don't play rugby!). :)

Last edited:
I'm amazed that my little thread has exceeded 20,000 views. :eek:
A humble "Thank you!" to everyone who has visited. :rose:

Inquiring minds would like to know if you've got any plans to celebrate this milestone. ;)

Maybe a strip from complete winter go to work clothes including briefcase?

I love the thong pics, it's so nice to see a man in one, especially one who appreciates the discomfort. Imagine having to wear one in the presence of a Dom, now that hurts

I see that I've been neglecting my thread for many months. Sorry! :eek:

20.000!

Congratulations!
Thank you! I see that the count has risen to over 24,000 now. Who are all these viewers? :)

*tries to rouse non-existent fanbase into action*

C'mon Litsters! Let's make it 25,000! :D

Inquiring minds would like to know if you've got any plans to celebrate this milestone. ;)
What would you suggest? ;)

Maybe a strip from complete winter go to work clothes including briefcase?
Hmm... it's the wrong time of year now to contemplate that! Maybe from summer shirt and shorts to swimming trunks? ;)

You are sooooooo hot...
Thank you! I just try to do my best with what I have. :)

I love the thong pics, it's so nice to see a man in one, especially one who appreciates the discomfort. Imagine having to wear one in the presence of a Dom, now that hurts
Thongs for the... I mean... thanks for the lovely compliment! :)

I can certainly appreciate the discomfort from my personal experience of that string around the back. How do you girls cope with that over a long period? :confused:

Further comments and suggestions are always welcome! :)

Back