Impregnating my Sister (closed for landiek)

GPLockwood

Literotica Guru
Joined
Dec 3, 2012
Posts
895
My name is John, and I'm a 21-year-old Junior at a fairly large university. For obvious reasons, I'd prefer to keep the exact location a bit of a secret. I got to live my entire Freshman year in an apartment by myself, but when my little sister graduated High School and came to join me, we decided to share an apartment and split the rent.

She's not a bad roommate; we've always gotten along pretty well, and we've done a pretty good job of splitting up the chores. Of course, sometimes we argue like all siblings do, but all in all we're pretty close. We both care an awful lot about one another.

It was a Thursday night, and I had just finished typing up a paper for an American History class when my sister came through the front door. She looked upset, and I had expected her to be out a lot later. She'd had a date with some guy, and she had seemed pretty excited about it, but it didn't take me long to figure out that his excitement had apparently not been equal to hers. The jerk had stood her up.

Of course, I was pretty upset that someone had treated my sister like that, but mostly I was worried because I didn't want my sister's feelings to be hurt. I had already ordered pizza, which was going to be delivered any minute now. I had ordered extra with the intent of having leftovers, but as it was, my sister hadn't eaten dinner. Fortunately, there was going to be plenty for both of us.

I went to the fridge and got myself a cold beer before I offered her her choice of beer, a wine cooler, or a Mike's hard lemonade. This being college, I like to keep a variety on hand.

"Hey, sis. I'm sorry that the dude didn't show, but that's his loss. Well, fuck the sorry son-of-a-bitch. You're about the most awesome girl I know. How about you choose a movie for us to watch, and we can sit down on the couch, eat pizza, drink some suds, and have a better time than you would have had with that dumbass anyhow?"

Of course, I did my best to sound upbeat, but watching a movie with my sister wasn't quite the same thing as a date with an actual girl. After all, no matter how I treated my sister, I totally wasn't going to get laid. Not that I wouldn't do it!

Hey, don't judge me! My sis is hot! But I don't think that she'd be into that. She's got a curvy, voluptuous body and eyes that drive me absolutely crazy. And the best part is that I truly love her. I love her enough to spring for a date night even though there is no way of this panning out into anything that will make my aching cock any more comfortable in my pants.

After she put the DVD on, she came back to join me under a blanket on the couch. Of course, the lights were low for us to watch the movie. She placed her feet in my lap, and I absently began massaging the muscles in her calves as the movie started.

There wasn't anything unusual about that for us, we had occasionally given each other foot rubs, hand rubs, or back rubs over the years. I glanced at her. She sure was a pretty girl in the dim light that radiated from the TV. She glanced over at me, and we exchanged a smile as our attention returned to the television.
 
Jeritha

Jeritha came into the apartment feeling devastated. Once again she was left waiting at a nice eatery to cry.

It was nice that my brother John was home, but she couldn't tell him the real reason about her "date".

Jeritha broke into a state of despair as this was the fifth time it happened since she advertised her need on bondage.com. Well fuck those pretenders and may they rot in hell.

John bless his heart was the only person that could oust her from her mood. His suggestion of a movie was a decoy for talking about what was truly bothering her.

With John massaging her legs, Jeritha began to relax and wipe away those tears. Shoving back a tangle of red curls to show those bright emerald eyes and an honest smile. "Why aren't you looking for a lifetime partner?"

There was that cough, meaning the question was out of line. Jeritha was grasping straws and deep down it was the only way to find out what was really turning the cogs of her brain.
 
I got up off of the couch and came back with a bottle of lotion. My sister smiled, knowing that a foot-rub was coming, and I returned the grin.

I held up my hand as I warmed the lotion between my palms to begin rubbing her feet. "I've got my life partner right here!" I said with an obscene chuckle.

"No, seriously, I'm not looking for a life partner for a couple of reasons, sis. First off, until recently, I had a pretty good friend-with-benefits relationship with Erica. Of course, after she got engaged, the 'benefits' side of that friendship dried up. Same with Jessica. They both had crappy timing getting engaged at the same time, but I really am happy for both of them as long as they're happy. But, to tell you the truth, everything I really need from a lifetime-partner I get from you. The only thing you can't provide, obviously, is sex. So, until I find a new fuck-buddy, it's back to fapping to internet videos."

I began rubbing the lotion into her feet, massaging them the way we always did. The movie continued, but neither of us were really watching it. She was leaning back enjoying the foot rub, and I was sitting there thinking through my list of single female friends that might be willing to try a friends-with-benefits scenario.

You know, really, my sister did have a good point. If I found one person to spend the rest of my life with, then I wouldn't have problems when my current non-committed relationship fell through.

The movie continued. The hero of the movie was leading an attractive actress back to his hotel room. The camera, of course, didn't show any of the parts I wanted to see when she let her dress slide to the floor. It was standard movie sex and kissing, with most of the action implied by movements under the sheets and no real nudity being shown. I'm pretty sure that Jeritha could feel my hands applying more pressure as I massaged her feet.

Damn, I needed to get laid. But right now my brotherly duties called. I was going to watch the movie with Jeritha until she was feeling better, give her a hug and a kiss good night, and then take care of my throbbing erection later myself.

My hand traveled up her calf as I watched the sappy, poorly-simulated sex on the TV. For a moment, I pretended that I was massaging the calf of the actress in the movie, and then my thoughts wandered to the internet videos that I routinely masturbated to.

I caressed Jeritha's calf, ankle, and foot as I thought of the girls that I had seen online being bound and bred, tied-up and knocked-up. I was applying more pressure in the innocent foot-rub than my sister was used to, but I'm sure she didn't think anything of it.
 
John massaging her leg felt fantastic but she noticed his hands were moving higher and he was getting one hell of a stiffie.

Shame on you doing that to John. Jeritha chided herself.
"What if I could." I said aloud.

John's suggestion opened a world of ideas. He'd have a sex partner and she would have someone dominating her with bondage and wild kinky sex. Then she thought about that magazine that talked about being able to lactate without being pregnant and Jeritha had been tempted to try but knew she wouldn't be able to hide it from her brother.

"John, would you say you have a dominant personality?"
 
"Of course. You know I've got a dominant personality. You've lived with me my whole life," I said. Where was she planning to go with this? Did my sister mean what I thought she meant when she suggested, "What if I could?"

My heart was beating more rapidly in my chest. A boring night in taking care of my sister after getting stood-up on a date had just gotten a lot more interesting. Even if things didn't go where I was beginning to get a glimmer of hope that they might, this was still likely to turn into the sort of conversation that a brother should never have with his sister. And those are my favorite kind of conversations.
 
"This isn't about what I know it's the question itself. Do you have a dominating personality?" Jeritha persisted.

John gave her a spit it out look. So she turned practically climbing on his stiffening cock. Looked him straight in the eye and asked. "Could you cross the taboo line by being dominant?"
 
As my sister climbed on top of me and asked her naughty little question, I flashed her my most diabolical smile. You see, there had to be one of two possible things going on here, and either way I was going to have some fun. Either you're just being a bratty little sister and teasing your horny older brother, or you are serious.

If you're just teasing me, then I'm going to capitalize on this to both teach you a lesson about tormenting your sexually frustrated sibling, and give myself something to think of later when I masturbate. If you are serious- well, if you're serious, then my evening just got a lot more interesting.

As you climbed on top of me, I surprised you by reaching around your waist with one hand and then rolling over on the couch, pushing you against the cushions beneath us. My left hand reaches down the back of your pants to cup your bare ass as I grind my hard bulge against your mound through our clothing.

With my other hand, I reached beneath your shirt as I kissed you in a manner that no brother should ever kiss his little sister.

"Sis, I'm dominant enough to do things to cross the taboo line and any other lines that get in my way. And by the time I'm done crossing those lines I'll have done things to your sweet little pussy that my poor little sister wouldn't even be able to comprehend her big brother doing." I punctuate my wicked statement by thrusting my rock-hard member against you through our clothes, my hand cupping your bare ass beneath your pants as my other hand gropes towards your breast.

I expect you to tell me to stop, and of course I will as soon as you tell me to stop, but first I kiss you deeply, my wicked tongue pressing between your lips to taste your mouth. Partly it's because I want to kiss you in the most forbidden way I can, and partly it's because I don't want you to tell me to stop before I get a good handful of one of your tits.

I back off, flashing my most evil smile down at you. I figure that you're going to push me off of you, slap me and call me a pervert now. I'm perfectly fine with that. I got to feel your ass and one of your tits, and hopefully you learned something about teasing your big brother. I grind my cock against you as you squirm beneath me. Are you trying to get away, or actually grinding back against me?

Of course, what I'm really hoping is that you're serious. If this is what you want, then I just might be getting laid tonight. The thought of getting to fuck my own sister makes my cock even harder. Some lines were always meant to be crossed.
 
Last edited:
Jeritha was just about to kiss John when he rolled her over. This caused her heart to pound faster and a gasp of surprise as it happened so quickly.

She squirmed as his hand rubbed her ass and she moaned softly hissing "yessssss." to have it smothered by his kiss. Jeritha was almost ready to fess up when he spoke.

"Sis, I'm dominant enough to do things to cross the taboo line and any other lines that get in my way. And by the time I'm done crossing those lines I'll have done things to your sweet little pussy that my poor little sister wouldn't even be able to comprehend her big brother doing"

His cock pressing her mound added to her desire to beg him to become her Dom. Or demand to know what her date was about that caused this new change in her.

His possessive kiss ignited her desire. Jeritha feels herself dampen but not enough that John noticed. His devilish smile causes her heart to skip a beat as she just stares into his green eyes. Watching for that spark demanding an answer.

Jeritha feels his cock press firmly and she wiggled hoping he notices her arousal. Jeritha was almost in tears when he backed off.

"Don't you want to cross it?" Jeritha asked as tears were dribbling to her ears. She couldn't believe her brother was this dense. In an outburst of frustration a half truth flooded out of her mouth. "Aren't I submissive enough to be yours?"

Jeritha finally let John know what was really eating at her. Why she was stood up so.many times lately and why she was questioning his willingness to be her Dominant.
 
Your tearful confession both breaks my heart and excites me at once. How could I have been so blind as to not see what you wanted? At the same time, I'm excited by the possibilities that I see opening up for both of us. Perhaps my lack of a current fuck-buddy was not as much of a disaster as I had thought, and perhaps the bondage equipment that I had hoped to try out with Erica would come in useful anyhow- with my own sister!

But, for now, I need to take care of you. I tenderly wipe the tears from your eyes, even as I press my hard cock against the crotch of your pants. I want you to feel my desire for you and know that I'm sincere.

"Yes, sis, you're subordinate enough to be my Sub, and I would be honored to be your Dom," I whisper.

Words are meaningless unless backed up by actions, and right now I need to show you that I am more than willing to cross the taboo line with you. I kiss you on the lips in a manner that brothers and sisters should never kiss, our saliva mingling and our tongues writhing together as I reach down for the button of your pants, my hands traveling over the soft expanse of my own sister's soft round tummy and trembling at the thought of the delights to come.

I know that you need to be fucked by your big brother, and fucked hard as I begin unzipping your pants and pushing them down your thighs, kissing you desperately on the mouth. There will be time for bondage and my trusty flogger later. Right now, I just need to show you that I'm serious. I need you to feel how much I desire your body, and make you mine for the first time. Here on this couch, that is right about to happen.

I pull your t-shirt over your head, roughly removing your bra as we kiss. Your large, soft, fleshy breasts are freed from your bra, and I savor the feeling of them against my chest, your hard nipples rubbing against my pectoral muscles. I don't want to injure you by grinding my pants against your bare pussy, and I'm literally trembling with need as I tear my clothes from myself before kissing you on the lips.

I can't believe that I'm seeing my little sister naked before me, your body exposed to my eyes and my hands. I've always loved a nice, sexy BBW's body, and the thought of fucking my own sister drives me almost insane with lust. When the tip of my cock brushes against your pussy, the contact is absolutely electrifying. I kiss you neck and mouth, my hands roughly groping your breasts, as I reach downward to feel between your legs.

As my hands move between your soft thighs, I feel your pussy and, if possible, my cock gets even harder. My own sister is wet. For me.

My heart is pounding in my chest as I realize that your body is producing that glorious nectar for the purpose of our wicked, taboo coupling. I press my unprotected cock-head against the folds of your pussy, and look into your eyes as I press forward.

I want to see the look in your eyes as you surrender to your incestuous lust and allow yourself to be fucked by your own brother. I feel your vaginal heat and moisture surrounding my hard, throbbing cock as I press into your soft, quivering body. I look into your eyes, feeling your pussy stretch around me as I invade your slippery depths. I'll bet that you never guessed how big your brother's cock was: 8 inches long and 2 inches thick. Now you'll never have to guess. You can feel me inside of you as you break the most ancient and delicious of all taboos, our incestuous bodies meeting lustily as we fuck.

I feel your slippery heat encasing my cock as I slide into your depths, my sister's sweet juices bathing my manhood for the first time. Here we are having sex, and I'm not using any protection. The thought of getting you pregnant makes me even more excited as I visualize my sperm fertilizing my own sister's ripe egg. I think of your belly swelling with our child, your already-large breasts swelling, heavy with milk. I fuck you, hoping to make my own sister a mother. The naughty thought has me even harder as I mate with you, breeding you as our bodies slap loudly together. The wet sound of our copulation fills the room, and the delicious scent of sex hangs in the air as we fuck.

This time, I'm going to fuck you on the couch, but I'm already making plans for later. I can already visualize your beautiful, chubby body spread-eagled on my bed, bound with the leather and steel straps that I installed on the frame for Erica but never got to use. I want to watch your body jiggling and rippling with impact as I fuck you hard and deep.

I'm soon fucking you faster, my hands reaching around you to grab tightly to your large soft ass-cheeks as I pound into you. You feel the head of my cock battering against your cervix, your pussy stretched around my manhood as I thrust in and out of you, my balls slapping against your ass. I continue pounding into you with long, powerful strokes as I kiss you. I know that I'm going to fully enjoy my new relationship with my little sister.
 
Last edited:
"But I don't want to be subordinate.... doesn't that mean not good enough?" Jeritha sobbed in almost a whisper.

Yet his kiss kindled the yearning that was building inside. The way John's body pressed against hers made her cream her crotchless undies. The aroma of arousal was thick about the room.

John shoved in deep while his little sister kisses his neck. Jeritha was yielding control.over her life to him. Jeritha moans as his.cock dives into.her body.

"Ahh" Jeritha cries out from his first crowning plunge into her cervix and her second hymen. John wouldn't have known about her being virgin as she went through high school dating a number of boys, a few who bragged about going all the way with Jeritha were lies.

Now her body produces sweet nectar making the union of their bodies more slicker for the final act.

As John moves faster within her, the reality of what they are doing wears heavily on her mind. But the carnal gods must be answered with Jeritha's blood of innocence.

"Ohhh gawd." Jeritha cries as her body quakes from the heart stopping orgasm bursts up.from her toes to toss her spine into a bow as the first ribbons of jism pours into the fertile grounds of the deflowered womb. Painting the walls with blood and sperm, planting the consequences of unprotected sex.

"MASTER!!!" Jeritha screams as the pinnacle of their lust drives at her cunt like waves crashing against the rocks. Jeritha pants heavily while her heart races from the wanton actions, the dance of submission complete as her green eyes close to a swirling land of darkness while her cunt churns out more cream of pink and white.

Her future at John's command would be revealed tomorrow when Jeritha wakes up.
 
My sister woke up in bed with me. After sex on the couch, she had been in almost a dazed state for the rest of the afternoon. I had no idea that she was a virgin, or else I would have been a lot more gentle with her. Still, it didn't matter. She loved what I had done with her and to her.

"Hey, sis. Now that our relationship has gotten sexual, as long as we don't need to leave the house, what would you say to not wearing any clothes today?"

She was hesitant, but she agreed. My sister had always been a bit self-conscious about her body. She was a larger woman, but I found that sexy. Until you have gotten to cum inside of a BBW that is riding you reverse-cowgirl, you haven't lived.

We had breakfast and brushed our teeth before returning to my bedroom.

"Are you on birth control?" I asked. It probably would have been a good thing to find that out the night before, but I had other things on my mind.

I was surprised when she said that she wasn't, but I was also strangely turned on.

"So you let me fuck you without any condom, and you're not on birth control? When was your last period?"

"Two weeks ago," she replied.

She was right around ovulation. I felt a bit nervous about getting my sister pregnant, but it was also pretty exciting. If she wants to be bred, then I may as well do it properly.

"Lie on the bed, and spread your arms and legs."

She did as she was told, but looked a bit frightened when she saw the steel and leather restraints. I buckled the leather cuffs around her wrists and ankles. I was glad that they fit; Erica was a skinnier girl than Jeritha.

I stood back, stroking my hard dick as I admired my handiwork. My sexy, chubby sister was going to become the mother of my baby. How deliciously wicked was that?

I took the flogger down from the wall on my bedroom and swung it at the side of my dresser far harder than I would ever use it to hit Jeritha. I just wanted to excite her.

"Now you're strapped down like that, do you know what I'm going to do? I'm going to flog you with this," I said. I climbed onto the bed, standing over her. The firm mattress supported us both pretty well.

The flogger had thick, soft straps of braided deerskin leather. It wasn't one that stung much, even if you accidentally used too much force. I swung the flogger, landing a perfect, satisfying blow on one of her large, jiggling breasts. I was letting her get used to it, not starting out with powerful blows. She had to learn to trust me. I swung the flogger again, hitting in exactly the same spot and watched the tender flesh turn reddish.

"I'm going to flog you. And, when I'm ready, I'm going to fuck you. I'll fuck you with no rubber, and cum inside of you again. And I'm going to keep doing that until you're pregnant with your own brother's baby. And, while your tummy grows with our child and your breasts get heavy with milk, I'm going to fuck you as often as I can for as long as the doctors will let us. You're not just my sister anymore, Jeritha. I'm going to breed the fuck out of you, and you're going to give birth to your own brother's children."

I swung the flogger again, striking her other breast. And again. I swung lower. Her tummy was so round and adorable! My cock got even harder as I thought about how her tummy would be even rounder, the skin stretched tight around the baby bump that I was going to put in her.

"And, as soon as you're healed up from childbirth and ready for more sex, do you know what I'm going to do? As soon as you're up for it, I'm going to start breeding you again. What do you think about that?" I asked.

Her pussy was already wet. I didn't tell her how desperately I wanted to fuck her right then and there. I needed her desperately, to feel my long, hard cock thrusting into her slippery wet pussy.

Instead, I delayed my own satisfaction. Jeritha squirmed against the restraints as I began licking and sucking at the sweet folds between her legs. She was already so wet that her sweet fluids were slowly dripping out of her. I didn't focus on the clit right away, moving my tongue slowly around in a circle around the clit. Back and forth, up and down, searching for the pattern that my sister's body would tell me was right for her. It didn't take me long to find it.

I was licking slowly around her clit as my fingers invaded her pussy. I loved the way my sister tasted as my incestuous tongue and fingers brought her closer and closer to an orgasm. I loved how she smelled and tasted.

I would train her to wait for my permission to cum later. For now, I just wanted to smell, taste, and see my sister's orgasm. I licked faster as her hips thrust rhythmically up towards my face, my fingers curling inside of her to massage the place on her vaginal wall where her nerves were so close to the surface and it would bring her unspeakable pleasure.

Reaching under her buttocks with my other hand as she squirmed beneath me, I reached a finger up towards the puckered hole of her anus, teasing around her butthole with my left hand as I fingered her with my right hand and ate her pussy. It required coordination, but I wanted her to have the most intense orgasm of her life. I wasn't disappointed.
 
Jeritha replied honestly to John's questions. His lustful desires revealed were to be obeyed. Yet Jeritha wasn't sure if she was.ready for. Motherhood. The idea of becoming pregnant was terrifying for her at the moment.

Yet the kiss of the flogger caused her to spasm and cum repeatedly. Finally Jeritha cries out "Yes... I'll bear your children..... I want to be bred..... pleaaseeee fuck me, Master."

John got.what he sought as Jeritha orgasms in violent bursts followed by bodily contortions. Her struggling against the restraints made her look more desirable.

Her body may have jiggled while John fucked her a third time. But the desire of producing an heir was stronger by the moment.
 
I fucked her as she squirmed against the restraints, her belly and breasts bouncing in time with the thrusts I made into her depths. She could feel my long, thick cock rasping in and out of her pussy as I took her. The restraints kept her spread-eagled as I pounded into her sopping wet hole, my cock stretching her pussy around it as I took her again.

I looked down at where my pubic hair met hers, and watched as I pulled my cock out glistening with my sister's moisture. She wanted to be bred, and I was going to give that to her. I watched with satisfaction as I slid my dick back into her, fucking her hard.

She was going to get pregnant from this, and I couldn't be more excited about it. I kissed her neck as my cock-head battered against the slippery surface of her cervix. Already my pre-cum was leaking into her. She was probably already pregnant from last night, but we wouldn't know for sure for a couple of weeks. No matter. I intended to do everything I could to make my sister the mother of my baby.

I fucked her hard, every thrust into her body bringing her closer to having her womb bathed in baby-making sperm. I reached down, playing with her tits as they jiggled in time with my thrusts.

"You can cum whenever you want, sis," I whispered as I fucked her.

I reached down, moistening a finger with her juices and then lightly caressing her slippery pink clit as I slid in and out of her depths.

It wasn't going to be long from then before she joined me in orgasm.

I thrust into her hard, my cockhead sealing against the opening in her cervix as the first powerful jet of my sperm splashed into her womb, bathing her insides in my reproductive power. If she wasn't pregnant already, she would be soon. Jet after hot liquid jet of my release flooded her insides as I came inside of her, and she felt the heat and moisture of my release as my hard, pulsing cock pressed hard against the back of her pussy.

It was more than she could take, and her orgasm wracked my sister's sweet body around my cock. That was, in turn, enough to make my own orgasm even longer and more powerful.
 
Jeritha pushed back with her hip causing pain to shoot up her spine. His cock baring deep inside, causing the mind to conjure up so many images while in the throes of wanton sex.

When John granted her the right to cum she did. Letting out a cry that sent shivers along both of their bodies.

Now the pressure of being opened and strapped down took a toll. New pain courses over her knee joints. Plus she could.faintly hear the alarm ringing in her room.

"Oh....ohhhhhh." Jeritha cries again. The spasms set in once more tearing her apart body and soul.

Now her phone rings.from the floor in the front room.

"Who is calling you at eight forty in the morning?" John's voice demanded.

Jeritha blinked a few times. "Shit.... baseball try-outs.... I have to make the team... or I'll lose my fall scholarship."

This changed the game plans for today. "Please let me go.... I don't want to get dropped.... please Master."
 
"Fuck," I said. Well, there went my plans for the day.

"I don't know what a breeding slut needs with a baseball scholarship, but if it's important to you then it's important to me. I'm not a bad master," I said reassuringly.

I unbound the wrist restraints and ankle restraints.

"Only one thing. I want you to wear this while you try out," I said.

I hand you butterfly-shaped panties with a built in vibrator.

I smile. "Now, go get dressed for the try-outs. I want to watch this,"

I drive you to the game, and we get out. I can see the vibrating panties keeping you sexually stimulated as you try to focus on talking to your teammates before tryouts begin. I smile wickedly as I walk over to the bleachers to see this happen.
 
Jeritha explains "Its not a baseball scholarship it's a sports scholarship. If I want my fall quarter paid I need to play some form of sports. I lucked out for basketball and volleyball wasn't going to add players. So this is my last chance."

Jeritha grabbed a below the waist shower and put on those panties. Next was the shorts followed by the team skirt with the skin tight aquatic t-shirt, that emphasizes her boobs and cleavage. She came bounding from her room with glove and bat in tow.

The ride was quiet which made Jeritha nervous. "I'm sorry about the try-outs interfering."

At the field Jeritha tries to listen to her coach but the vibrations were a constant distraction. However the dampness made Jeritha squirm.

"Jeri, you bat a few to the outfielders. Put some pepper on it."

"Yes Ms. Nolan." Jeritha steps to the plate as her cunt twitched. She bit her lower lip but smacked the ball over the fence left field.

"Jeri... KEEP IT IN THE FIELD!" Nolan screams.

Another pitch and the twitch acts up. This time it glides past the pitcher, bounces off second and cracks the shortstopin the mouth. Nolan starts getting in Jeritha's face who is trying to stay focused.

The next pitch and she cracks the ball to right field. Now the coach is happy and has the girls switch. Jeritha plays third base and groans grabbing her lower belly. She came in the shorts but stood up to catch the ball and tag out the runner.

Nolan hands out team shirts and Jeritha gets 13. She rushes over to John and hugs him happily. Yet as she was in the embrace John could easily smell her sex and touch her soaking wet slit.

Jeritha noticed the scent as quick as she saw the devilish grin. "I'll grab the game schedule so we can go."

She ran back to the group and picked up the calendar marking all practices, games, and bus rules for away games. First practice was Tuesday at.four to seven, west field.

John mentioned to write out her class schedule and place it on the fridge. This would give him more control over her days.

Once home Jeritha got a blank week day sheet. It covered Monday to Saturday. Now she wrote in time slots. Monday and Tuesday classes ten fifteen to four. Practice four to seven Tuesday. Wednesday through Friday classes eight thirty to four. Wed/Thurs practice four to six. Job at Denny's w/ 7-11, th/ 6:30-11, f/ 4:15-10, sa/ 6-1p. Sat home game @3:30.

Something would change as John took full control of her life. In fact most of her classes could be taken online. So many windows of opportunity were opened now that Jeritha committed herself to becoming her brother's slave.

One of the important things was a pregnancy test in three weeks.
 
Last edited:
After the administrative portion of planning out Jeritha's schedule were complete, John took her to the living room.

"I saw what those vibrating panties were doing to you while you were playing baseball. Did you cum?" He asked.

Her sweet scent was overpowering John's senses as he kissed her, loving the way that her sex filled the air with delicious pheromones. The idea of getting his sister pregnant with his child had him totally turned on.

They made out like teenagers, their lips and tongues merging as John pulled Jeritha's shirt off over her head to expose her sports bra. Her skin was still moist with the sweat of playing the game.

"Why don't you get naked for me," John said as he stripped off his own clothing. He loved having his sister as a slave.

As she pulled off the vibrating panties, the sweet musk of her sexual nectar filled the air. John's hands traveled downward to her moist pussy, his fingers moving through the slippery juices that leaked from his sister's cunt. His cock was rock-hard, and both he and his sister needed release immediately.

Bending her over the arm of the couch, John slid his cock into her from behind. Grabbing her hips, he thrust deeply into her. She had been a virgin only a day before, but now John fucked her roughly, his body slapping against her ass from behind.

He reached forward and grabbed Jeritha's hair, holding it close to the scalp so that it wouldn't actually hurt her but would feel good, and held it like the reins of a horse as he slammed into his sister. With each thrust, his cock battered against her cervix. Soon, his child would be growing just beyond that slick muscular wall. He smiled.

John slapped Jeritha's ass hard, the smack of his hand against her butt cheek leaving a red mark in the shape of his hand as he pummeled into her pussy. She was being bred just the way she wanted, his cock moving in and out of her, stretching her, filling her, claiming her forever as his.
 
"Cum... about four times." Jeritha admitted blushing. "Linda was asking if you were my boyfriend... I said you were more than that. "

Jeritha shucked off her clothing and curled her arms around his neck. She was kissing him fiercely as her very life depends on doing so.

Getting bent over the chair she expected a spanking for cumming so many times. Instead he slammed in deep and hard causing her to moan hotly. "Ooooo."

When he jerked the long braid, Jeritha came violently, pushing back to his groin. The mix of lusts turned the room into sexual sauna. Sweat began pouring off her body as quim spews out in friction from the union of their bodies.

Jeritha had no control over the orgasms that followed next. Everything exploded and she slumped forward spent but her greedy slut hole was milking John's last drop.
 
I stayed inside of Jeritha as my cock pulsed and throbbed in her depths. Her pussy fluttered against my manhood as I delivered my life-giving juices into her greedy womb. The more I thought about it, the more excited I was becoming with the idea of her being pregnant with our child.

"Here, put this in yourself," I said as I offered her a rubber plug for her pussy. "It will keep my sperm up in you, and make sure that you get pregnant."

We cooked dinner together, and had a romantic meal before showering and brushing our teeth. I had allowed her to remove the plug before she showered. After all, at this point, even if any sperm flowed out of her, it wouldn't be long before we were in bed together and I would be able to replace it with more.

We climbed into bed together, brother and sister, side by side. I reached over, running my hand across her body, feeling her as though bent on memorizing every square inch of her flesh. Our taboo breeding was exciting me to the point that my cock was rock hard for her. I wanted her. I wanted to fuck her fiercely, long, hard, rabbit-punching sex that would last all night long and hit her right where she needed it for fucking ages.

We kissed desperately as my lips met hers. For almost 30 minutes, we made out, our hands exploring one another's bodies as she became wetter and wetter. I caressed her breasts, pinching her nipples, rubbing her delicious ass and savoring the feeling of her flesh against mine.

I had plans for her. She had probably never had much of anything in her ass before, so I had gotten a relatively small butt plug. It was curved, and not much bigger than a finger, but it had a good base to ensure that it wouldn't get stuck.

I lubed it up, and slowly slid it into her ass hole. Then I lubed my cock. As much sex as we were having, one can never have too much lube no matter how much her pussy is making.

I bent her over, determined to take her doggie-style. She was going to get fucked hard, from behind, while she had a plug in her butt for the first time. And, meanwhile, I was going to be putting the flogger to very good use. She was going to be having the time of her life, and so was I.
 
John's carnal lusts were matching her desire for ownership. They fed off one another and gave passion in return.

The plug added to Jeritha's heat. It gave a fullness when she felt empty and isolated. In her Master's care she was safe and found a greater sense of security.

The meal was just an appetizer for the evening. The shower was the first glass of wine savored and enjoyed by them both. The bed was the first course of the wanton desires experienced as night luminated their bodies entwined seeking bliss.. The plunge of his cock spurred her to blossom, opening to his commands. The playtoy embarking its journey into virgin territory causing Jeritha to jerk and spasm with every movement it made.

Each leathery kiss upon her fair skin, brought moans that enhanced the fires in her body to give her Master's gifts proper homage.

The anxious speed of his cock driving into her womb caused her to thrust back to his groin adding to the hunger of equal satisfaction as they fed one another's lust.
 
I thrust into her harder, faster. The plug deep in Jeritha's ass makes her squirm as her fluids coated my thick, hard cock. Deep within her, the head of my cock battered against the cervix that led to a womb that might already contain what would become our firstborn child.

I swung the flogger again, caressing each of her ass cheeks in turn with the leather lashes caressing her skin. I've gone with heavy, soft braided deerskin leather that stings less but still makes a good noise and impact. To me, flogging is less about pain and more about symbolism and kinky fun.

I reach beneath her, feeling her tummy and imagining what it's going to be like swollen with her skin stretched tight around our child. My hand dips into Jeritha's pussy, moistening my fingers before they move to the flesh near your clit. I slowly move my finger around the shiny pink flesh, not quite touching the glistening pink nub yet.

This position makes it more difficult to use the flogger, so I set it down for a moment, fingering your clit as I pound into your pussy from behind like a jackhammer. With each thrust, I can feel myself hitting your cervix, and I know for a fact that you're going to be pregnant soon. The thought is hotter than hot, and I fantasize about getting to taste breast milk from my own sister's tits.

Our bodies are too close for me to use the flogger, so I slap your ass with my hand as I fuck you from behind. Hard, fast strokes deep into your body are bringing you closer and closer to the edge, even as my fingers move around and over your clit. I want to feel you cum on my cock, to bathe me in your fluids even as my own spurt deep into your feminine core.

Our orgasms are rapidly approaching, and I can't wait to feel you cum on my hard, thick cock. Wet sounds are filling the room, my cock moving like a piston within your dripping wet pussy as we mate. In merely seconds, we're going to cum together, my unprotected cock jetting hot sperm into the sweltering depths of my own little sister's sweet, tight pussy. You'll feel me deep within you, bucking, spurting, pulsing within your body as your own flutters against mine.

I thrust harder, battering against your womb, my body slapping against your ass, the headboard slamming into the wall with every thrust. You feel me push in even deeper than before, stretching your pussy to its fullest limit as the head of my cock seals against your cervix and I cry out. The first of many jets of my hot, sperm-rich semen gush deep into your womb as our orgasm overtakes us.
 
Jeritha feels raw inside but at the same time finds herself craving more. Jeritha felt complete now, which was something she had been.seeking for years.

So many emotions laid to rest by one admission.

John's cry made her catch her own breath. It was like a command causing the spasm to.rip.thru her abdomen and cum in six torrent waves.

Jeritha woke to cramps. It took a few minutes to realize what the problem was. She whispers into John's ear. " may I go use the bathroom?"

John releases her from his arms. Jeritha rushes to the bathroom. A few minutes later she checks the time. What day is it? Now she stares at the calendar with a frown.

"Am I late for class?"
 
I roll over in bed with a sound that is somewhere between a yawn and a groan, stretching the early morning stiffness from my body. I smile as I look over at my adorable and very naked sister as she returns from the bathroom. God, she's gorgeous. Why the hell did I wait so long to start fucking her?

I slip on my trousers and an old band t-shirt along with a pair of boots. Neither Jeritha nor I could get all of our classes online, but we did schedule one of our classes for the same time on campus. Not only were we in the same building together, we were only one room apart during this class period.

"No, Sis, you're not late for class. As long as we eat a quick breakfast, we've got plenty of time to get there. You are, however, a few days late for your period. But before we head to class, there's something that I would like to try out today."

Digging in the wooden box under my bed, I pull out the small black box that contains the Lyla 2 egg vibrator- a remote controlled, wearable egg-shaped vibe. She wears the vibrator, I carry the remote control. It can vibrate at different patterns and intensities, controlled by the little round remote in my pocket. Jeritha is going to be having a hard time concentrating in class today. And that, in turn, will provide me with a welcome distraction from my own class.

I rinse off the vibrator, which I've heard it's good to do before using them, and hand it to Jeritha, explaining what it is. We eat a quick breakfast before hitting the road.

As I drive her to school, I test the remote to make sure it works. I smile at the result.

We get to the building and are sitting in our separate classrooms. It's got a range of over 100 feet, which in this space is sufficient. I sit down and pull the remote out of my pocket. The kit comes in two colors, a bright pink and black. I had chosen black because the remote control was much more discreet.

I made sure that Jeritha would have time to get seated and comfortable. The professor was droning on about material that everyone had already read the previous night. Everyone in this room but myself was probably going to be bored out of their wits. But I had the knowledge that my sister, just one room over, would be trying to hide her arousal from a room full of strangers.

The professor stopped speaking and looked at me. Clearly, my wolfish grin was obvious from across the room. "Is something amusing, John?" he asked me.

I used the remote to begin Jeritha's torment with a low buzz.

"No, sir. I just really like discussing the industrial revolution," I replied.

The professor gave me a look that clearly indicated that he knew I was full of shit, but he smiled and returned to his lecture. As he droned on, I wondered what my sister was experiencing a room over as I played with the remote, trying to give her a varied experience that would keep her guessing at what I was doing next.

The thought of the vibrator buzzing away inside of my sister's delicious wet pussy had me as hard as a rock as I sat there pretending to be interested in the lecture material. As soon as class was over, I was definitely going to have to take my sister somewhere on campus and fuck her. Waiting until we were home wasn't an option.
 
John saved her ass on time which was another reason she moved in with him.

Now he was bringing out another playtoy. Jeritha listened carefully.to his directions. When he gave her the egg, she sighed softly. "Will you put it in?'

Thankfully John pushed it in deep. Jeritha nearly squirted as it rubbed her.walls to nestle into a secure spot. The ride to classes was sweet as the vibrator wiggled inside.

Now Jeritha didn't like her English teacher but needed his class for her major of special education. Mr. Zook was an asshole according to her classmates and was rumored to paddle students in his office. To make matters worse he was giving a pop quiz.

Jeritha took a pencil from her bag and started filling in blanks. A.few minutes into the test the egg began to move. Jeritha let out a squeak which drew the teacher's attention to her desk. Several times he walked around the seat.

He sniffed the air and caught the faint smell . He leaned down and spoke low. "So sure of passing that you're masturbating between questions."

"No, Sir." Jeritha clamped her legs together. Praying she doesn't have a noticeable wet spot.

"Butterfly perhaps.' He loomed over her like a vulture. "See me in my office after class."
 
Mr. Zaphod Zook took Jeritha back to his office with him, grinning wickedly. He didn't need this job for the money, and certainly loved abusing his position.

"So, you need sex so desperately that you're willing to masturbate in my class? Let me smell that sweet pussy juice of yours, and then not give me any of it? Girl, you've just become my favorite student. And if you want to pass this semester, you had best do as I say. Now, loose the pants and bend over my desk."

He inspected her panties, running his perverted hands over her backside while leering lewdly at the girl that was young enough to be his daughter. He gave her ass a sharp slap before sliding his hands under her panties to caress her ass and pussy. Feeling the cord that allowed the egg-vibrator to be removed as he fingered her hole, he yanked it out carelessly and then smirked as it buzzed in his hand. He lifted it to his mouth and sniffed it before licking it like a very, very dirty imitation of a child eating a lollipop.

"Now, lose the panties, slut," he sneered. "I'll show you what happens to girls that masturbate their filthy little cunnies in my classroom."
 
Back
Top