Forced Cleaning

Monkeybacon518

Experienced
Joined
May 5, 2017
Posts
30
I have a specific fetish thing I'd love the writers of lit to take a crack at.... I realized it's a little weird, but figured it was worth a try. If any writers see this and wanna write a story about it, either PM or post it in the comments, either way is great!

With that out of the way, here's my premise: lesbian couple, one girl is super clean, neat and tidy, the other, not so much. Eventually, the neat girl gets fed up with her girlfriend's lack of personal hygiene and lack of housecleaning, and so she straps her naked to car and takes her through a carwash to teach her a lesson! Can also include revenge-washing of the neat girl afterwards....
 
The story is in your mind. Write it. Visualize it as a drama and blog the events, words, your thoughts and reactions, etc. What ending do you see?
 
The story is in your mind. Write it. Visualize it as a drama and blog the events, words, your thoughts and reactions, etc. What ending do you see?


I know I could write it myself, but I've already written a story on this site with some similar elements, so I figured it'd be really cool to take the scenario and see what a different author does with it. Forced Cleaning as a fetish is rare, to be sure, but I've found stories over the years that cover it...

As for endings, how about a pair of shiny, clean, freshly waxed girls recovering from machine induced orgasms :D
 
Many years ago I saw a four frame cartoon two very proper society women were sitting drinking coffee in frames one, two and three while a younger woman in a french maids outfit exposing the tops of her breasts, no underwear, handcuffs and heels dusted various items in the room with a feather duster clenched in her teeth.

Frame One Guest: "Where.."
Host: "An add in the 'Village Voice' 'Kinky young lesbian with cleaning fetish seeks...'"
Frame Two Guest: You aren't gay or kinky."
Frame Three: Host "She does windows."
Frame four: the guest starts taking off her clothing. "Oh dearie..."

Love and Kisses

Lisa Ann
 
Last edited:
I know this isn't quite the same picture, but...
 

Attachments

  • Tea-00.jpg
    Tea-00.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 0
Back
Top