Masturbation party in W. MA/ CT

So do we have any other people lurking on the thread interested in cuming at the party... :D This will be discrete. PM me... ;)
 
MrMikelobe1952 said:
Is the young Nady willing to come all the way to Connecticut to join you.


I'm seriously considering it, especially if (no offense) there are more girls and more guys my age-ish who'd decide to come, too.
 
Last edited:
Age issues

Nady_22 said:
I'm seriously considering it, especially if (no offense) there are more girls and more guys my age-ish who'd decide to come, too.

I've had a lot of practice masturbating since I was your age. You know what they say about practice.....

Mike
 
Mmmmm, I have been in a horny mood all day long... ;) Any ladys wanna watch me stroke off a large thick creamy load... :D ... or you can give me a hand if you'd like... :eek:
 
your age

Nady_22 said:
I'm seriously considering it, especially if (no offense) there are more girls and more guys my age-ish who'd decide to come, too.


well i'm 21 as well and will hopefully be joining the party so at least there'll be more people ur age there
 
is there a date?

I am 28 and would love to cum and participate.

Is this still in the planning stages?
 
re:

im from north shore mass if any women want to send me a pm.hope to hear from them
 
Nady_22 said:
Glad to see there's still some interest!! :)

Some interest indeed.

I think there always will be!

Nady, when are you available? :)

We should shoot for a weekend a few weeks out in advance so everyone is available :)
 
We are still faced with the same problem folks. We have 60 guys and possibly 1 gal... :( Prehaps some of us guys may want to think about recruiting some more females... :rolleyes:
 
Recruiting...

Jaded, you are right. Can I take credit for Nady? :)

Our other option could be to keep it to the five people currently responding so its only four guys and one girl and then try to get just one or two more.
 
Actually getting four guys to show is not the problem. Shit they would show up in a mall parking lot and jerk off... :( Actually getting 3 or 4 girls to actually show up is were your problem will be. There is no enthusiasm on this thread to make it happen. If it were going to take place next weekend I see no mention of were you want to hold it. No agenda for the day. Anyone here have any experience planning a sexual event of any kind? No organization.
 
would you really be interested?

Nady_22 said:
I'm seriously considering it, especially if (no offense) there are more girls and more guys my age-ish who'd decide to come, too.

I'm from Boston and am considering going. I am an older man, but sort of hung up on younger women. I guess I should get in line, huh. Anyway, just wondering if you were serious.

Ken from Boston
 
found an old thread

Hey Nutmeggers remember entertaining this idea? Too bvad we could not get it off the ground.
 
Thank you for reviving this thread

The idea never go off the ground, primarily because I was never able to get more than one woman to commit to attending at any one time. There were always lots of interested men, of course. Lots of sexual play seems to work out that way. Lots more risks for women in something like this, I suppose.

Mike
 
Too few ladies, too little interest

The idea never go off the ground, primarily because I was never able to get more than one woman to commit to attending at any one time. There were always lots of interested men, of course. Lots of sexual play seems to work out that way. Lots more risks for women in something like this, I suppose.

Mike

Too bad. CT could use a little more juice, could readily get a little more loose:devil:
 
Another man

The above post reaffirms my point.
Lots of interested men
But where are the women who would want to try this?


Mike
 
I'd consider getting into it... if any of you want to talk about it, i'd love to learn more. PM me!
 
Sounds interesting to me...

I don't want to be one of those women who shows interest and then ends up bailing, so I'll reserve a decision until I know some details, but the idea definitely turns me on!!
 
well, there must be some woman out there that would be in absolute heaven seeing 21 guys give her a show!! let's face, our little state is not really all that cutting edge though.

Radius:

You are sooo right. It would be any woman's fantasy, including mine, to watch 21 men!!! But NOT get gang-banged!!!

Now I know Jaded, he is a great and genuine man. He is respectful, responsible and a GREAT HOST!!

Yes, the women to men ratio would be unreal- to the women's best advantage, but I seriously doubt that many woman would want to.

As a woman, I can say this, because some women might feel threatened. Although LET ME ASSURE YOU- JADED WOULD NEVER ALLOW ANYTHING TO GET OUT OF HAND/CONTROL.....

Just my 2 cents worth......

HG.
 
Back
Top