Another Which Category Question

I think the Group Sex category is forgiving in having some MMF thrown in. What an author with GM following loses in posting there, though, is much of the base of the GM readership that follows that author.
 
I think the Group Sex category is forgiving in having some MMF thrown in. What an author with GM following loses in posting there, though, is much of the base of the GM readership that follows that author.

It is one of the few places to post/read bisexual content. Sadly.
 
Original poster here.

Many thanks for the advice so far.

I went with "Erotica", and put the following disclaimer in an author's note at the top:

Halloween Jacks

by Haulover©

A straight-arrow business professional steps way outside his comfort zone.

Author's Note:

There was some debate about which category this story lives in. Some will disagree, but wiser heads than mine advised that it could—but really doesn't—belong in Erotic Encounters, or Group Sex, or even GM. There's a fetish element to this story, and it probably fits the "kinky" aspect of the Fetish category. Never mind the category. I hope you enjoy it.

Please be advised: This story contains scenes with graphic details that some will consider to be "nasty" or "over the top". You have been advised.

https://www.literotica.com/s/halloween-jacks
 
It looks like they put it into "Fetish." And Athalia's story popped up this morning in the "New Stories" page under the category "Group Sex." (The story is called "The Pond.") I kind of figured it would end up there.

I accept that. I have no idea whether my intended audience will find the story, but that's sort of out of my control. I'm hoping that people might recognize my name and give the story a try on that basis, based on the kind of stories I've written before.
 
Back
Top