Two Sides (Closed)

The wolf howled when he felt her shuddering and tighten up around her as her release occurred. The beast tried to just keep fucking her right through it but it was so hard with her clenching his cock so hard. He growled and then pulled out and flipped her onto her knees and then entered her from behind and put his furred body over her. His thrusts started up again in earnest but he could feel how her tightness was beating back at him. Her juices matted the fur of her thighs and his hands grabbed at her full breasts as he slammed into her body.

Then his snout was on her shoulder as he bit her flesh. His teeth sunk in but not too deep and when he pulled back there was a marked indent where he had marked her as his. All through it he slammed into her and then he felt his own release coming and he growled as he ruthlessly slammed into her. Then his balls jumped and tucked when they slapped lewdly against her pussy and he buried himself as deep as possible into her pussy and he came hard.

White hot cum shot forth in a brilliant explosion as he came inside the willing female below him and he kept right on fucking her. Some of the cum came out and leaked over her legs as his cock just pressed in and out before he started to come down and his knees felt weak. She was so damn tight and eventually the beast on top of her started to relax and just let his body fall on her forcing her down onto the couch.

The beast let out a satisfied growl as his cock churned inside of her.

She could see the frustration in his eyes and before she could even really think, he put her on her hands and knees. Feeling him pounding into her, it was such a feeling that everything in the world did not matter. She moved her head back as he just came into her, but there was something that she hadn't known he would do. She felt it when he moved more on top of her, bucking his hips into her. And before she knew it she felt something, that hurt.

Emily cried out when she felt him biting her, and it surprised her more then anything. She felt something run down her a bit, and she knew it wasn't drool. Right now she just closed her eyes, and soon she felt him collapse onto her. She grunted a bit as she had to move her face so she could breath. Taking a deep breath she closed her eyes for a moment, hearing the growl that she had a feeling was a satisfying one. She wished she could understand what he was saying.

If he was saying anything that is she could feel it when he breathed, and it was actually a beautiful moment. She felt his warmth and it was something she hadn't felt before, his fur against her body kept her warm and safe. A feeling that she enjoyed, no matter what happened, she knew that she wanted to be with him. And no one else. So right now she just let him lay on top of her, wondering if Sven was going to hate himself for this.

Slowly Emily felt the feeling of fur changing to be replaced by sweaty skin. His body's shape remained the same but his fur seemed to shrink back in to become hair or patches of body hair. Sven panted slightly as he felt his big cock was still inside of Emily but he didn't really want to move. It just felt so great so right.

"Emily.." He said softly with a note of worry in his voice as he gingerly moved her to lie on her back while he remained over her. "Emily.. I'm so sorry I must have lost track of the moon's pattern. I... I'm sorry.." He said as he just loomed over her covered in their combined passions and feeling the warmth of his cum inside of her while her pussy help him just right. He saw the bite marks on her left shoulder and looked worried.

She felt his skin and when she heard him speak, she smiled softly. And when he rolled her on her back. She listened to what he said, and his look of worry to the bite marks. Many things were running in her mind, but looking into his eyes? everything felt so right, she slowly reached up to his cheek. And smiled even more at him, showing him she truly was okay, and was thinking of something to say. But when she thought of it, she spoke from the heart.

"What ever happens Sven is meant to, I accept what you are for it is a part of you. Why do you think I was so willing even after you changed? Because I accepted what you are, and that is the man I love and you Sven. You are not a monster, but the only one that has always made me feel special. Someone I want to always be with" She said being totally honest right now with him. Trying to calm him down, and if something happened that she turned. Then they would deal with it together.

Sven just listened to her and was so glad at that moment. He leaned in and rested a hand on her breast as he kissed her. She wouldn't turn, or at least it wasn't likely that she would. One had to really be mauled and bitten excessively to be turned or so he had learned when his father and mother were still alive. Now he had simply marked her as her own, he knew.

I did it. He thought knowing the wolf was as much a part of him as he was of it. "I love you Emily." Then he felt the warmth of his cum again. "Are you, are you on the pill?" He asked tentatively and recalled the blood that had come out of her when he first started to enter her. The wolf had not been gentle at all and he hated it for that.

While she couldn't be turned most likely he knew that his cum was super virile or so he had learned. It was one thing that he had practically raped his best friend it was another entirely if he got her pregnant.

It grew very silent but then when he asked the question, a question she hoped to god he wouldn't ask. She shook her head "No, but it's not like I got up this morning and thought "Hmm I think I'm going to sleep with my best friend" She smiled trying to get the mood back to something happy. "But I'll get the morning after pill, then I'll go to the doctors and get on it. Now that I know that we are in a relationship, besides I don't think the other half would let me go so quickly any way"

She ran her fingers down his chest and sighed a bit "You don't have to worry about anything Sven it will be okay, and your secret is safe with me" She said happily. And kissed him lovingly, showing him that in truth everyone and everything will be okay. Right now she just wanted to know he was okay, then everything would be perfect in the world.

Sven had to give a small little laugh at that and then smiled when she did. She couldn't blame for at least wanting to be careful. Not that he was against the idea of having a child with Emily but they were still fairly young and had just gotten together.

He gave her a grin when she mentioned that the other guy wouldn't have let her just go or try to force him to use a condom. Then he gave her a little groan when she pressed his lips up to his and he rubbed her chest and lowered himself onto her. Slowly he felt himself growing a little harder in her from their actions. It was such a relief that she loved him still despite everything. He couldn't convey the feeling into words and simply attacked her lips hungrily while his left hand moved from her breast down to her pussy and he started to rub her slit affectionately.

She smiled happy that he laughed, she was beyond happy that he laughed. And when she felt how he reacted to the kiss. She had a feeling she had started something, and before she could question it. She moaned softly when he was very gentle in how he was touching her, biting her lip she moved into his touch a bit more. "Mmmm Sven" S he said very happily.

"Mmmmm." Sven purred and he ran his hand up and down her drenched pussy. His hand flicked over her clit as she moaned and his left hand grabbed one of her breast as the two of them writhed on the couch. Sven's hair was matted to his neck and brow and his body was partially exhaust just by the sheer ferocity and energy that his other half used.

He kneaded the breast a bit harder and he pulled at her clit to excite her more even as he felt his cock swelling up again to full girth. It's mass would slowly seal her up again while his hands worked their magic.

"I'm kind of jealous that he got the first crack." Sven joked before he leaned down and sucked on her other nipple while still paying mindful attention to her other nipple and clit.

She smiled at him looking into his eyes, she didn't mind that he was covered in sweat. Looking at him she thought for a moment. And couldn't help but grin at the thought of him, running her fingers through his hair. Moaning happily as he sucked on her nipple, and thought about it. "Well sweet heart, I'm sure that I will still feel like a virgin" She giggled happily. And decided to ask him now before she forgot. "Sven" She said softly in between moans.

"Do you want children? I mean in the future not now, course I don't know why I'm asking. Because we are still new to each other in this way, I just know your the man I want to be with always." She said lovingly. Closing her eyes as she moved her hips into him, enjoying the feel of him against her. It felt incredible to be able to experience the soft side of Sven. She groaned as he sucked on her nipple, his touch was heavenly and it felt incredible.

Sven was involved with his work so much that for a moment he didn't understand her question. Then his eyes looked to her and his lips popped free with a little light 'pop'.

Her little giggle made him smile to her as he prepared to answer. First he nodded slowly and stopped his ministrations and leaned up to her to give her a full warm kiss. When he slowly pulled away his left hand returned to rubbing her breast while his cock continued to harden inside of her till it's full capacity.

"Yes Emily. I know you're the only girl for me. You make me happy, you accept me for what I am." Sven said with a moment of shame still over his actions before he looked up. "And most of all you love me. What more could a guy ask for?" He felt her shift her hips to move him inside of her and he grinned before pecking her lips again and started to slowly thrust into her still very tight pussy.

It was an amazing feeling right now, she groaned happily. Moving her head back and relaxed happily. But then before she knew it, everything was perfect, and when she felt his cock right into her. "Mmm Sven" She said happily. Running her fingers down his arm, and feeling how he managed to slid into her. It was beyond wonderful, she ran her fingers into his hair.

"Mmm you really are special, and I'm glad that everything wonderful" She said softly and when he pecked kissed her. "I'm glad you feel the same for me. Guess it's a wonderful thing that we just happen to love one another, at first I couldn't believe it. Yet here I am, madly in love with a man with a rough side of him" She giggled happily, just proving that what he was wasn't bothering her.

Sven grinned once against into her giggle before his right hand moved from her side as he moved on top of her. His fingers gripped the side of her ass almost possessively and to help when he slid his hips forward to thrust more of his cock inside of her. Their passions spilled out around his cock as he slipped in and out of her.

She felt so warm and secure around him. He loved her fingers in his hair and over his arm as he moved against her. His body was slippery from the sweat as he started to increase the pace of his movement. He was still no where near as brutal as the beat had been but he still wasn't weak in this regard either.

Emily knew this was meant to be, to be with someone like him was a huge honor to her. And not even a thousand horses could drag his secrets out of her, you could always trust her with secrets. She felt him moving into her, and she gripped onto his body. Her insides still very tight but allowing him in to get in. Since he didn't feel any pain, she wrapped her arms around him. Kissing happily, and moved her hips into him a little bit.

"Oh Sven" She said happily, he was so gentle it was refreshing, and wondered why the wolf in him really wanted her as badly as he did. She held onto him happily and Her panting started to get a bit faster. She didn't know how much more her little body could take. But she pushed it back, not wanting to have an orgasm right then. SHe bit her lip happily and before she knew i

Sven started to feel her body move back against him and he just smiled as he heard her start to pant harder. To feel her around him and knowing Emily was getting so hot from him and him alone was intoxicating. He loved her and now he was being physically intimate with her and he still couldn't believe it. He would never be thankful that his wolf form had served to help say and do what he had been afraid to but it was hard to ignore the pleasure from the results.

His body moved with hers and together they joined as one writhing mass of limps and perspiration and cum as they continued to move. Sven ignored the mess he'd be cleaning up as he felt her breasts and flesh rub against him as he started to thrust into her a bit harder as he nuzzled and kissed her neck.

It was always a wonderful feeling to be beside her friend for many years, sure they had known each other since middle school. But she had never thought in her wildest dreams that she would be having sex with him. She moaned when he took her quickly and she enjoyed the feel of sweat, skin and there limbs together. She wrapped her legs around his waist and ran her fingers along his neck as he nuzzled in her neck. She thought it very cute.

"Sven I have a question for you" She asked softly and thought about it. "When your other half is out and about, am I the first woman he has ever marked as his or have there been others? There is no right or wrong questions just so you know" She wanted to make it very clear that anything he said wouldn't destroy what they have, she ran her fingers down his neck.

Sven looked at her and bowed his head slightly as she held his neck. He knew that she had said that there was no wrong answer but that didn't help his feelings of guilt involved. He slowed his thrusting thoguh he did not stop and he kissed the inside of her neck.

"You are the first one it has had in that form." He pulled back to look at her. "Other times when I would be at parties and I found someone occasionally my control over it would slip. I would become heated, more feral." He said, sometimes the girls loved it even more but other times they might try to stop and then well, it was quite hard to stop the beast once it got going. Of course after they were all quite satisfied and he just had to be sure he always got a condom on cause the wolf didn't understand "pulling out"

He enjoyed feeling her legs wrapped securely around his waist. It made him realize just how small she was compared to his broad shouldered frame as he lay on top of her.

She smiled at him when he told her and thought for a moment, running her fingers down his chest. As she listened to him, she nodded lovingly. "This maybe sounding stupid but, I'm actually honored that he marked me. Because knowing what I know now? Just makes me love you even more, if that's even possible" She said happily, and kissed him deeply. His body compared to her's was very small, his body was almost that of a gods.

Sven gave her a small warm smile and then accepted her passionate kiss. Her fingers running over his chest made him feel so good as did the slow grinding into her tight silken pussy. When his lips parted Sven looked at her and shook his head. "I think deep down when I was 'changed' I knew. I knew I wanted to be with you always Emily."

Sven said and then started to pick up his pace against as his body slid over her small frame covering her on the couch. His cock pressed deep inside and when he pulled back he would occasionally leave little kisses over her neck and collarbone while his hands rubbed her breasts or squeezed her ass as he penetrated her. Sven gave a little pleasurable growl of his own as he started to move faster and faster inside of her.

She listened to what he said about wanting her deep down, running her fingers down his cheek. And did have one question that had two parts to it perhaps, she groaned happily when he moved into her. "Can you change at will or do you need the full moon? Because if you can change by will do you have control over the wolf?" She managed to ask that before he started getting faster.

She held onto his body afraid to let him go, afraid that this was all a dream. And she really was happy to be in his life. A kind look could be seen and moved her hips into him, panting happily. "Oh Sven!" She felt his hands on her ass, and it felt good. She smiled even more when he kissed her neck. She was panting happily, it was such a wonderful moment.

"Later..." Sven growled almost in a whisper. He craved feeling Emily around him, perhaps even more than the wolf. For years he had thought of being with her, letting their bodies writhe as their limbs locked and he made her cry out for him.

He could change on will but the process was taxing and on one occasion he had spent a whole week in bed because he had stayed in the state for so long. When he changed control generally was dictated by his mood. Sometimes it was more likely that the wolf would take over but other times he remained fairly in control. One time he had let the wolf simply take control to see what had happened and now Sven made it a personal point never go to Brookton the next town over.

For the moment he just continued to rut against his love as he felt her hips moving against him. When he heard her call out his name it was so gratifying that he lowered himself onto her and captured her lips in a long hard kiss while his hips leaned and weaved as his cock explored every inch of her. Occasionally he saw the teeth marks on her shoulder and he couldn't help but let the thought go through his mind.

Mine... no one elses...

He thought as he moved from her lips and kissed her shoulder and gave it a little lick as if to sooth the injury before he let loose a little grunt of pleasure as he felt her pulse around his hard cock.

She smiled at him it was one of those things that couldn't but relax under her. Panting happily she felt him over her body just taking her, as he made love to her she thought about a few things. "You turn me on when you growl" She had to admit to him, since she was very open to him. Moving her heads back thinking for a moment, panting happily as her insides drew him. Closing her eyes for a moment, she started to think about there relationships.

Emily could still remember the first time they met, he was a cute little kid. She was being horribly picked on when before she knew it, here Sven came taking on the bullies. She didn't realize it then but he showed signs he wasn't exactly human, he was so much faster and stronger. And it really was a wonderful memory, she opened up her eyes and her panting was starting to get quickly. "Oh god Sven" She couldn't keep herself very quite.

Sven just grinned and there was the glint in his eyes that betrayed his other side. The hunter's eye the dark shadow of something dark and powerful. Sven increased his pacing and felt more sweat pooling over his arms and face as her tight pussy accepted him so perfectly as their passions flowed over both their legs.

He could feel the increased pressure from her quivering pussy as he pounded into her. As she was struggling to be quiet so was he and more growls and grunts emitted from his throat as he stormed through every inch of her sweet body. A fire spread across him and he felt his own release on the horizon.

She couldn't help but keep crying out, he felt incredible and held onto him. "Oh god I am almost there, I can't last much longer" She said happily, panting wildly and hearing his growls and grunts. Was enough to seriously turn her on, bucking her hips up into him as she didn't want to release to he did. Right now she knew that Sven would always be there, running her fingers down his jaw and smiled happily. Kissing him deeply as he pounded her.

When he felt her lips on him again Sven pulled out his cock and then moved over along the couch. His cum from his earlier orgasm spilled on the couch but he didn't care and soon he pressed his hand to her pussy as he pressed his cock to her lips. Then two fingers pressed deep inside of Emily's pussy while Sven thrust his wet dripping cock to her lips so that he could finish out in her mouth. Nevertheless his fingers pierced as deep as he could while his thumb flickered over her clit to bring them both to climax.

Back