What are you doing right now? (besides online & on Lit.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
jumps out from behind a door and yells

BOOOO!

cocks head to the side, assessing her success

Well...any help? :D

Waits...counts...and then hiccups. Nope, guess not. Perhaps I'm a lush, since this happened while I was drinking beer. Chuckles wryly to himself.

Waits...counts...and then hiccups. Nope, guess not. Perhaps I'm a lush, since this happened while I was drinking beer. Chuckles wryly to himself.

clicks fingers with disappointment

Aaah well...can't say we didn't try! Now, I'm far from an expert but...perhaps more beer will drown those pesky hiccups...?

Celebrating a completely random day off with fresh coffee, and fervently wishing he could do something about Cait's Lower Backache.

Awww... :eek: ...thanks...

What am I doing?

I'm hugging a witch. *And sneaking a grope of her lush bottom*

I'd say you feel better, but I don't think you could possibly feel better than you do right now. All that bike riding just makes this the firmest, softest, sweetest, little contradiction of wonderful flesh.

Ok. You caught me. I'm groping a Witch. I wonder if she minds?

What am I doing?

I'm hugging a witch. *And sneaking a grope of her lush bottom*

I'd say you feel better, but I don't think you could possibly feel better than you do right now. All that bike riding just makes this the firmest, softest, sweetest, little contradiction of wonderful flesh.

Ok. You caught me. I'm groping a Witch. I wonder if she minds?

blushes, smiles and wiggles said bottom against groping hands - shaking her head

Not one little bit!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back