Married Man Handjob

I prefer a good stroking over a blow job because she can talk dirty to me while she strokes my cock. Pm me to chat.

Also, you can kiss during a handjob. I love a tongue invading my mouth while a soft pair of hands massages my cock. Yummmmm........

Having a married man's cock in your hands as you sneak away from his wife for a quick hj. When he cums coating your hand, my favorite thing is to lick it up while making eye contact before parting ways with that one last image in his head. :kiss:

I've never received an anonymous handy but have received an anonymous dry hump. I was in Argentina and the bus we were on was jam packed beyond any fucking reasonable safety standard. And this plump little Argentinian lady probably 30's. I was 20, took a seat on my lap without asking. Just plopped down. I saw others doing it earlier in the trip but I was uncomfortable so I started to get up and she says no it's ok you're to big to stand in fairly good English. The rides maybe 45 minutes about halfway through she starts grinding on my cock. Face as straight as an arrow but sure enough she's rubbing her self against my now rock hard dick. I came. I think she came because she shook like she was cold for about 30 seconds. I had jizz in my underwear the rest of the day.

The feeling must have been tremendous for both of you. As I posted Public transport earlier today dry humping happens often to me. Sometimes more.

Having a married man's cock in your hands as you sneak away from his wife for a quick hj. When he cums coating your hand, my favorite thing is to lick it up while making eye contact before parting ways with that one last image in his head. :kiss:

Yea...that would be a very pleasant image! :devil:

Also, you can kiss during a handjob. I love a tongue invading my mouth while a soft pair of hands massages my cock. Yummmmm........

I couldn't agree more. And you can mix teasing and pleasuring at the same time. Stroking a guys cock while sucking and biting on their lips is so hot. It's adds a whole other level of intimacy too.

I couldn't agree more. And you can mix teasing and pleasuring at the same time. Stroking a guys cock while sucking and biting on their lips is so hot. It's adds a whole other level of intimacy too.

Kinda similar to when fingers slide, slip, and splay a woman's labia as he nibbles on her collarbone & individual nipples.

There's definitely something really hot about wrapping my fingers around a married mans cock and slowly stroking him till I feel his cum oozing out. I like knowing that he knows what he's doing is wrong but once my fingers are sliding up and down he can't help himself.

I was on a plane one time stuck in the seat next to a bathroom. Bleh. It was the worst. But then this guys wife I guess was sick so they asked me if she could switch with me. I let her and as I was walking up to her seat she joked and was like let me know if he isn't behaving haha. Well me and him started talking, then flirting. Then I noticed the whole row next to us was asleep. I spread the blanket accross is both and began to unzip his pants. He started to say something but stopped as I wrapped my hands around him and started stroking. I think I stroked him for a good 30 min and each time he seemed close I would slow down or squeeze his balls. When he did cum there was quite a bit lol. Oozed all over my hand and fingers. Let him watch me lick it off my fingers. Kept sticking my hand back in his pants scooping it up and eating more. After he reciprocated by fingering me. I think I surprised him cuz after I came i took his hand and licked his fingers clean.

There's definitely something really hot about wrapping my fingers around a married mans cock and slowly stroking him till I feel his cum oozing out. I like knowing that he knows what he's doing is wrong but once my fingers are sliding up and down he can't help himself.

I was on a plane one time stuck in the seat next to a bathroom. Bleh. It was the worst. But then this guys wife I guess was sick so they asked me if she could switch with me. I let her and as I was walking up to her seat she joked and was like let me know if he isn't behaving haha. Well me and him started talking, then flirting. Then I noticed the whole row next to us was asleep. I spread the blanket accross is both and began to unzip his pants. He started to say something but stopped as I wrapped my hands around him and started stroking. I think I stroked him for a good 30 min and each time he seemed close I would slow down or squeeze his balls. When he did cum there was quite a bit lol. Oozed all over my hand and fingers. Let him watch me lick it off my fingers. Kept sticking my hand back in his pants scooping it up and eating more. After he reciprocated by fingering me. I think I surprised him cuz after I came i took his hand and licked his fingers clean.

Could you please tag yourself somehow so that one knows where to sit when you're on a plane ... please! :devil:

That is an absolutely amazing story, I know who I am sitting next to on my next flight
;)

Spent the last few days reading this thread off and on. Damn, i wish some of you ladies here were in the Pittsburgh area! I'll definitely be having a wandering eye on the lookout now.

Been there and done it with my now wife when she was still married to her ex. I also fucked her too. Now we have a open relationship and she goes with other men, as and when.

Love the married woman who gives you a foot job at the restaurant..I little edgie, but worth it...

Foot job

I never gave a man a foot job but it does sound like fun. I can imagine the look on his face when he feels my toes lightly between his legs. I think I may have to try that soon.
Kisses - Melissa

I never gave a man a foot job but it does sound like fun. I can imagine the look on his face when he feels my toes lightly between his legs. I think I may have to try that soon.
Kisses - Melissa

Welcome back. Hope all has been well. Any new adventures you’d like to share?:devil:

Back