Justice League: The New Wave (OOC - Interest Check)

I would have got every question right but when my phone was loading one of the pages it moved under my thumb and it thought I thought M'Onel was Ultra Boy.

But spiritually, I crushed it.


I hate when phones get stupid... I did mine on the laptop.....
 
When I was trying to plan this battle, I really hoped that Renegade and Tracer would end up exchanging blows at some point.

Because it's like Sabretooth vs. Mystique! :D
 
I dunno. I'm kinda wore out in the pervie department. My sweetie has been keeping me busy. I ain't the young un I used to be......
 
For what it's worth, this ghost girl awkwardly appreciates your kind interest, albeit not from a position to reciprocate what with being incorporeal and all. :eek:
 
Last edited:
Is the Rider wrecking Carny's funhouse?

Because Arrow and Batman are in there.

eventually unless told to stop. Mostly attack anything that could be a generator/science lab/offices/tech center/mainframe.. CnC

Funhouse will be last.




Always save the best for last.
 
eventually unless told to stop. Mostly attack anything that could be a generator/science lab/offices/tech center/mainframe.. CnC

Funhouse will be last.

Always save the best for last.

Okay, yeah. So right now I'm going to rule that she's ripping through Gorgon's lab, which would leave the pavilion and a couple other structures before Connor and Damian are in danger of friendly hellfire.
 
Rock Paper Scissors to see who gets the final KO on Diehard?

One more good hit and he's down for the count.
 
Nuh uh. Jo's got this, that is unless the other girls wanna "Run a train on him..."

That's more or less what I was suggesting.

Karan's got a legit axe to grind with Doc D since he tried to sun-vampire her, and Carin had to give up her shot at beating the snot out of Tracer to eighty-six Hans' magnetism, so I figure all three of you deserve a chance to belt him one.

But however y'all wanna sort it!
 
Back
Top